This is a 15-year-old girl

This is a 15-year-old girl.

>drawing her tits this small
What's the point?

looks like mid 30s to me

Velma will never be hot.

>sad neckbeards fap to this

I was 11 when I began jerking off to the thought of looking up her skirt.

Don't the DTV Scooby movies follow the old continuity set by Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island where the gang are all adults now? It's just the TV shows that constantly reboot them as teenagers?

Interesting. Tell us more, user.

sure pham

looks like a semen demon to me

Nah. Not pheeling it. Velma is gross.

Hormones-stuffed chickens ain't no shit.

Velma ain't even on the list of top ten Scooby Doo waifus.

>15

jinkies

Neither will your girlfriend but I still banged her.

You banged my left hand? That's kinda gay. Also thanks for assuming I had a girlfriend. Kinda made my day.

THIS is a 15 year old girl...

head for the fuckin hills. it's a THICC poster

The current films, i.e. Scooby-Abracadabra-Doo onward, are their own continuity separate from any other versions. However to my knowledge it has never been stated how old they are in the movies but it really doesn't seem like they're in high school anymore.

Wait up. Scooby doo characters are underage? I always assumed they were in their late 20s. Hippie drifters, one step away from being murderhobos.

Nope, they're in high school somehow despite never going to classes.

considering that in the movies they do not attend school and drive around in a van without adult supervision,... they are adults. they are 15 in SOME of the incarnations but not all of them...

Are you saying fifteen year old girls can't be sexy?
That's age discrimination, you bigot.

The Original Series episode "Jeepers, Its the Creeper" is literally set at a school dance. Also, they are called meddling kids for a reason.

>Cash Me Ousside Howbow Dah

>Real Name: Norville

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>7
holy shit he's pushing fifty.

How did you not know this?

Yup, it took his mom calling him that in Mystery Inc. for me to realize the same thing

Kek

>scooby weighs 70 lbs
>minimum weight for a healthy great dane is 110 lbs
>he eats a fuckton of human and dog food and never gets full

Shaggy is literally the worst dog owner ever and Scooby should be taken from him

The... Prehistoric Dinosaur one (whatever it was called) had Fred talking about doing a science project for school, so they got rolled back into high schoolers in the DTV movies by then. Probably when they abandoned the What's New style, which I think was as you said, around Abracadabra-Doo.

looks like a Sup Forums banner

>that cloth molding over her left breast
Velma has always been stacked

Isn't she college age in that version of scooby doo?

Pretty sure they're college age even in the original run.

>even in the original run

Wait, if Fred is 17 how can he drive the car? Or are you allowed to get a driving licence earlier than 18 in Hamburgerica?

I believe you can legally drive at 16.

I forget, is Sup Forums still a fan of Autistic Daphne?

Learner's permit at 15.
Driver's license at 16.

But you still can't legally consent to fuck until you're 18.

It's from the stress of being constantly afraid probably

No you can consent at 16 and 17 in some states.

Many states have consent at 16 or 17; I think only 10-15 have it at 18. Even then, I think some states are cool with someone barely over 18 and someone barely under 18 if they're consenting.

Believe it or not, teens in the 70s weren't the lazy autistic shut-ins that they are today.

That notVelma is actually really cute. I dig the longer hair.

I fixed it

Because they didn't really have an interesting opportunity to be ones really. Still, most of them were just hanging around the neighbourhood with friends or partying, not cruising through the whole country.

>Shags will never eat that sweet Ayy pussy

Biggest dick move against a fictional character ever

Holy shit that new Scooby show really went off the rails didn't it?

Since I was a kid when I first noticed both her and Daphne and they both seemed like older women at the time, I've been in that mindset of seeing them as adults ever since.

Poor guy

I am, but I'm a fan of most Daphnes.

Those were fan made age theories from a now dead fan site, CN and it's ilk never said anything about their ages.

Even shota lover Daphne?

>S.Rogers
>not N.Rogers

Clearly Shaggy had them do that.

holy shit

I didn't know about this

but I'm hella onboard

Lord grant us mercy for our sins.

>Velma is now 11 years old
wut

Zombie Island > Witches Ghost > Pup > What's New > Mystery Inc > Original Series > Be Cool

Other's don't really matter enough to rank (like that shitty Shaggy/Scooby only spin off after What's New). Ghoul School probably goes at the top if you have a fantasy for underage monster waifus.

considering means she's about the same height as an average 10 year old boy, it's accurate

She's just a midget. Even in fantasy segments.

>no shortstack nerd in fluffy sweater to hug
Can you guys give me advice on suicide?

this is a 15 year old girl

>15
Says who? She's been various ages, you know.

Which one has them fighting John Cena's ghost?

this is a 12 year old girl

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

puberty

why is getting into mensa an ambition? is there more to it than having a high iq? if not, is she studying for the iq test or something?

This is a fourteen year old girl.

Aren't they adults in that movie?

Thank you for posting best girl

Yeah. Zombie Island opens with them several years on, all out of college and with jobs and careers, then Fred decides to get the gang back together for Daphne's new tv show. The next few movies are definitely in continuity, but sort of forget about the tv show aspect. After Hanna Barbara leaves the project we get the Vampire one in Australia, which, while still in continuity, even bringing back the Hex Girls, definitely marks the point where they change dramatically in tone, and they abandon the relatively realistic and serious tone of the previous movies. Granted, that trend had already started after Witch's ghost, but never the less.

The show then started to sort of soft tie in with What's New Scooby Doo, and at that point they really stopped trying to justify their age or how they could afford their lifestyles or anything like that. And continuity's kind of fallen apart over time, they're definitely younger now than they were at the start of the series, stuff like that.

God i want to fuck Velma but shes "illegal". What do?

>Dislikes: Being bored

is their any greater dead to rites sign of the basic bitch than this? besides bun in old white t being its equal

She's also not real, that seems like the bigger obstacle to overcome.

*there

She's not illegal she's fictional you idiot.

>no 13 ghosts

Everything else is pretty good, though

This is a fourteen year old boy.

The new art style is so much worse! It's so awful!

Lewd

This is a 15-year-old girl.