Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJlOBTLg4xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeh, he ate the last donut

Mayyybe?

He didn't do it. It was Sneed.

No it was Richard Nixon

you sneed to stop

Well considering everything stopped when he died. Yea it was him.

even if he did why would he tell you?

This fucking scene
youtube.com/watch?v=WJlOBTLg4xw

I like the auto races.

why did they check the trailer and not his fucking actual house/residence

they needed more hotheads with pep willing to search without warrants

Nope, it was the couple that solved the first cipher. After a few days of being available to the public and the FBI analysts, no one could solve the cipher. Then suddenly its solved by some high school teacher and his wife? Its because he's the one that made it and was tired of waiting for it to be solved. Nothing has been solved since. Also somewhere there was a book in a library or something that was owned or used by the wife and the writing on the inside cover matched the Zodiac letters. Look into the theory, its pretty interesting.

man that guy is shaking

Takes guts to stare down the zodiac killer

why did he jump in the lava though?

DNA examination conclusively proved he was NOT the Zodiac.

total bullshit

Yes he created mcdonald with his bro

He even said he's not the Zodiac Killer. I swear people pay no attention!

>le zodiac killer meme
it's all made up by papers to sell more

Something so perfect about this film, similar to most of Fincher's recent filmography- professional without being sterile. A 9/10 at least. Biggest criticism I have is Robert Down-syndrome's character and performance, kind of drops out of the story at a certain point and plays like a typical Downey meme character.

it was his parents house and i dont think he was living there at the time. dunno. i think it was allen though

So no one actually died?

That's what the government wants you to think

what was with the shit covered dildo and petroleum jelly

He was using that for his pets to lick his butthole or something.

Irl? No. ALA has been cleared by the FBI I think.

Yes, but not every murder (hopefully this is obvious) I personally think the handwriting tests were just inconclusive. It's a very loose """science""" and people who have personality disorders have been known to have different handwriting styles depending on the "persona" they're taking on.
Or he had someone else write it who was in on it (possibly the guy with the basement. who knows) for that matter, the taxi driver murder was committed by the other main suspect. He also went by the name zodiac and this killing was acknowledged in a letter. This could have been carried out by more than one person, all going under the same name.

More than likely handwriting analysis is bullshit.

Were any specific details about the taxi driver killing in any of those letters?

Bump