Walking Dead

What is this shit? What happened to Rick? Is this now the Neegan show?

>Is this now the Neegan show?
I fucking wish.
he's carrying the show.

>The latest episode was actually pretty decent
Did someone else write it? Also am I suppose to think Negan is in the wrong?

how retarded you must be if you think negan episode is a bad thing after a full month of nothingness.

Threadly reminder for those last night who'd clearly forgotten that the first agression between Rick's people and the Saviors was NOT, as in NOT, Rick and co. attacking the satellite station. It was Daryl and others finding Saviors in the woods, and the Saviors demanding free stuff and saying they were going to kill someone because that's what they do to send a message.

I turned off the episode right after the truck caught fire.
I watched all 8 seasons and got to this pointnow i can say i had enough.
This is where I get off.

Negan is the most boring character in TWD and kind of ruins the whole show. He has way too much screen time and way too little to say.

Rick is in every fucking episode you retard. Negan's been in two episodes all season.

>The Savior retard who stopped Daryl, Abraham, and Sasha started it
>Immediately blown up and case closed, main Saviors later comment how that idiot got what was coming to him with all the over the top theatrics and didn’t even know/really care about who got that group of them

Then

>Rick and company offering to slaughter an entire outpost in their sleep so they can start taking half The Hilltop’s food instead of the Saviors, then proceeds to follow through
>Act surprised when that annoys the Saviors and brings them down on their head
>Only going to have one person killed in exchange for the entire outpost until Daryl acts like a fucking retard like usual and gets another one of the group killed

>But Rick’s group didn’t start this. Nope. Not at all.

Rick’s group are violent mouth breathing retards who dindu nuffin because the story is written from their perspective. They fuck up and try to stick their collective cock in a sleeping bear minding its own business every time; every couple of seasons. Then when the bear notices them trying to fuck it, Rick’s group just basically kills the cubs while running away screaming “dindu nuffin we survive” and finding a new animal to harass.

can only wish they kill him off and follow negan group

This, Negan did nothing wrong. As he says to the priest, Rick was the reason Glenn and Abraham died, not him.

>Rick goes to the retarded garbage people alone
Why? Why the fuck would you ever try and talk to those people again? Was Daryl suppose to go with him but left because he was sulking over Rick disagreeing with him?

Something to do with the chopper.

>not wanting the Negan Show

.t soyim

Negan is basically a mob boss whose underlings got so arrogant they pissed off the communities that were paying them protection money.

>Hurr durr, we'll force this guy who has been faithfully paying us to kill the leader of the hilltop for our amusement

>We'll let this jackass bully and humiliated Kingdom men; nothing could possibly go wrong.

Rick and co aren't innocent in this, but if the saviours hadn't been a bunch of entitled sadistic bullies, there wouldn't have been reason for the Hilltop/Kingdom/Alexandria to lash out at them.

>soyim
fucking lel

Negan may have killed people, but Rick and Daryl got them killed.

If non-Saviors had just gotten with the program, things would be different. It's a shame Rick had to be so selfish to want to be in charge and Daryl was so stupid to so what Negan told him not to.

reminder that you fags are watching a shitty soap opera with some zombies in the background

I wish it was the Negan show.
Negan, Dwight, Simon, Eugene, that other guy and that butch woman are all way more interesting than Rick and his people.
This last episode was actually interesting and I liked seeing the top Saviours interacting with each other.
If they dropped all of Alexandria for a Saviours show I'd watch that instead.

>fucking chopper show up again out of nowhere

Does rick have some mental condition that has him seeing helicopters everywhere.

Reminder you took the time to post that "sick burn" on an image board of show you hate.

kek

Remember when TWD was about zombies?

Remember when you shut the fuck up and got the fuck out?

Remember when a day went by without you think about killing yourself

No, I don´t remember

I remember Rick and Shane getting into it.

I WISH it was The Negan Show, he was only in half of season 7 and a fifth of season 8 so far.

This Show is garbage for garbage eaters.
Enjoy your shit.

The writing is so unbelievably bad this season. They either got some cheap interns to save money or just flat out don't give a fuck anymore.

The "Thank God for you Negan" line at the end of last week was incredibly cringe.

Suck my ass

imagine actually being this retarded

>The enlightened superior Sup Forums poster who hates TWD because hating TWD on Sup Forums is cool
Sorry, you're still a loser in real life.

It was metaphor for producers / AMC thanking god for Negan saving this dying cash cow. Kino

I dropped this garbage after season 1 and I stopped reading the comics after the whisperer shit. what a load of boring bullshit.

How so? It showed how incompetent his people are and showcased why he leads the place. That's actually pretty realistic. Have you ever been in a job or scenario where the leader didn't show up and someone else was put in charge? Shit falls apart really quickly. Most people are sheep that need a herding dog to keep them in line.

It’s heavily implied that Negan doesn’t take kindly to his underlings acting like total asshole bullies to people, especially from this past episode. When Simon says to kill loads of people to teach them a lesson during their meeting Negan goes berserk, and asks if he’s backsliding. Simon immediately shuts up and apologised. Simon was probably the one that had all the males killed at Oceanside and was severely punished for it by the sounds of everything. Negan’s even less kill happy than Rick. His only major blame in all of this is putting too much trust in his lieutenants and not keeping them on a tight leash. The only one who hasn’t let the authority go to his head and get overly violent and still is reasonable and kind seems to be the Kingdom overboss, Gavin.

>Imagine being a Rick shitter

>literally y-you too tier
Try harder next time, kid

I agree and I stopped mid season 2.
Since Negan joined the show he made it really interesting I been watching again since season 7.
I skipped the rest of 2 and all 3-6 myself.