Happy International Women's Day Sup Forums!

Happy International Women's Day Sup Forums!

Which wife most deserves a day off from her husband's bullshit?

They chose to marry their husbands.

So none of them.

>thinking it's the husband who causes all the chaos in the household

Fuck her shityy hair.

No lie, I was jealous of Pete. His wife is a Top Class bitch. When I was young, watching this show religiously, she was one of my various waifus.

More of this plz

the average sitcom/cartoon wife spends all day being useless anyways.

Like modern women? Rekt.

Remember to support womens' day and buy a hooker

That's because Peg is top tier waifu bait, good taste user.

Grabembaizepoosee

>marry someone
>they eventually turn into a git
>yourownfault.gif

not exactly how it works but sure?

>marrying someone who you don't know the personality of

t. girl who married a black guy to piss off daddy but then got beaten to death when she told her husband she was pregnant

>expecting no development of yourself or your partner in decades of marriage

I know someone people pretty much stop developing after highschool user, but believe it or not some people don't.

Also, are you implying I'm posting from beyond the grave? How dumb are you?

>Also, are you implying I'm posting from beyond the grave?
obviously.

Show me a better cartoon example. I dare you.

>top tier waifu bait, good taste user.
Ditto.

This. Women choose the men they go for. They have freedom and rights after all. So they better live with the consequences. Also fuck the idea of marriage given wives divorce rape millions of good husbands. Giving women rights was a horrible mistake.

I'm so glad a retard posted this example. Nicole ALWAYS knew Retard was a good for nothing piece of obese shit since they were like 4 years old. The fucker was always trash and shit tier. Yet she chose him through the power of BAD WRITING. She ruined her own life and whatever misfortunes she endures? She deserves because even in the episode explaining her past with Retard she said she would never give it up.

So remember Nicole deserves the eternal torment. And besides she loves it. When Retard literally throws money away and makes her poor? She loves that. She LOVES being in a shitty situation. She's a Female Bill (king of the hill).

I know a less flanderized version of this couple, but I seriously do wonder how the hell Nicole even gave Richard a chance. Is there a relationship origin story for those two?

Nicole's personality doesn't play off Richard so much as his leeches off her own. I could see her being with an absent-minded professor type. Similar to Richard, but with more ambition to counterplay his total goofiness.

Yes, watch The Choice and the answer you seek is that Nicole is badly written and ultimately a masochist who loves dealing with a manchild who causes her eternal frustration and stress.

Keep in mind that the episode "justified" Nicole being with the obese retard because Nicole imagined worst case scenarios (like she imagined herself becoming a tyrant if she stayed single and the people in town eventually killed her). Basically the whole episode is "Nicole justifies to herself why she sticks by a worthless pile of trash of a manchild."

However again, remember Nicole loves this. She's happy to be miserable and angry all the time. She worships this so don't feel sorry for her because she's in heaven.

There's a relationship origin story for them meeting a few episodes back. I think she knew he was a piece of shit, but they eloped and have somehow made it. He needs to go out and get a fucking job tho. Like holy shit.

Here's my vote for worse husband.

>Is there a relationship origin story for those two?
There are two. The first one works because the characters and the show were different in the first season. The second one has a lot of forced elements. There is an episode that show us that Nicole is with Richard because "The world" (the show) forced her. Without the control of "The world" pic related happened

There is nothing wrong with Jerry. Fuck you

>Nicole ALWAYS knew Retard was a good for nothing piece of obese shit since they were like 4 years old. The fucker was always trash and shit tier. Yet she chose him through the power of BAD WRITING. She ruined her own life and whatever misfortunes she endures? She deserves because even in the episode explaining her past with Retard she said she would never give it up.
How is falling for Richard "bad writing", even if you think it's a shitty life decision? People do that kinda shit all the time, and by your own admission, it was internally consistent; she ALWAYS loved Richard, in spite of or because of his stupidity.

He doesn't have a job and when he did he was worthless at doing it. He legit ruined his wife's life and he only functions well when society collapses.

The fabric of reality falls apart if he gets employed, based on one of the few episodes I did manage to catch.

Wow, that's pretty disappointing.

Come to think of it, I have a couple similar to how I'd imagine a better dynamic of theirs to work. Or a more normal one, I suppose. Overly ambitious career-mother and somewhat ditzy but loving stay-at-home dad who is amazing with children because he's essentially an enormous, friendly kid with just a little bit of adult wisdom.

they have over a dozen children together because the mother can't just have some normal family, she needs the BIGGEST, BEST FAMILY OUT OF ALL THE FAMILIES SHE KNOWS. That, and her career is one she can manage without taking maternity leave. Ditzy dad is just along for the ride.

>t. girl who married a black guy to piss off daddy but then got beaten to death when she told her husband she was pregnant

what?

theres worse animated husbands out there. clay puppington for example

and shes a terrible wife herself.

Well shit, I have nothing to post in this thread anymore

Carry on

>The fabric of reality falls apart if he gets employed

W-What? Which episode?

I believe he got hired as a pizza delivery man and reality started failing at an increasing rate the closer he got to completing his first delivery.

He eats half of the pizza, which was being delivered to a family of pizzas expecting their baby I guess, and gets fired, restoring the natural order and saving the universe.

The Job, obviously

You're a bit mixed up on the details - Gumball and Darwin followed him and made sure he didn't screw up by delivering the pizzas for him, including one baby to the pizza-people which they accidentally drop, he delivered lots of pizzas so they had to get Larry to catch him eating pizza.

Clay works all day and puts food on the table. He also raised the best son. He gets a pass.

Thematically Clay's shtick is being an awful father. The idea of him being a lousy husband is invalidated because Bloberty is a shitty cunt wife as well who if anything started Clay down the path that he currently finds himself at. So the bad husband deal? Nullified.

Sue

Ah, gotcha. It's been quite a while since I saw that episode.

none of that makes him a good father/husband, which he isnt. and orel turned out good in spite of him, not because of him.

that's a pretty big projection there Douglas, very expensive.

I ain't a furry but I'd fug that furry poosi ifyouknowwhatimean

that's not how it works, it's the other way around. Clue is in the filename.