IT'S WONDER GIRL!

best Talia, it's a shame she doesn't exist anymore

don't talk to me or my sis ever again

it's a squad of wonder scuba divers!

I don't think he should be doing this in front of Catwoman

the batusi

that's poppycock!

Next: Discowing!

I hope Wonder Woman doesn't go back to Man's World because of Ra's/Thalia even though it seems to be the reason. Already too many continuity inconsistencies with the series.

But now even Batman has that problem with Catwoman staying in the island and all.

Did they even explain that she "returned" to Man's World in the later seasons of the show? I thought they just switched settings from the 40s to the 70s without any acknowledgement. How did they explain Steve Trevor being the same age?

Yes, the first episode of the second season is 75 minutes long like the pilot and she comes back to help against terrorism and cold war shit

Steve is Steve Jr.

>How did they explain Steve Trevor being the same age?

It wasn't the same character, the one in the 70's is Steve's son.

With more details, Steve is going to a international meeting with another delegates and their jet is hijacked by a terrorist and end up on the Island (this time the Amazons have a "gravitational field" so the jet just lands)

>slut cleavage Dick

I'm in

But now the real question is will they make nods to Legends of the Superheroes characters being in continuity even though those specials were aired in 1979?

Yay Disco Dick is here.

And Catwoman doesn't say anything about Bruce Wayne being Batman...

Bump

Thanks.

bump because I posted in a Sup Forums thread and now I feel bad

adam west batman?