Zack Snyder's Director's Cut and Tom Holkenborg's (Junkie XL) Score for Home Release

Sign it!!
Nearing 70k signatures!

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

get a fake email and sign it.

mytemp.email

Get in here Snyderheads we can do this

>Nearing 70k signatures!
BASED. Snyder's true vision will be seen

>BvS DC was one of the best selling blurays of all time
>really thinking WB needs to be convinced to release one for JL
only reason Ayer didn't get one is because he's not banging Lady Snyder

It need atleast 1 million to have some work.
People votes very poorly, we never we have that Snyders Cut.

If this happens I'll see the movie, but I doubt it will
It's not important anyway since originally, MoS, BvS and JL were meant to be a trilogy, but they decided to shove a billion more movie teasers in this and they didn't even fight darkseid in JL, so even if this one gets saved in editing somehow you still gotta power through other garbage to see any sort of conclusion

um snyder's cut wasn't finished but ok

As far as I can tell Snyder left as they finished principal photography and were going into post production
They studio did not like the workprint of what they saw
A lot of the deleted scenes have unfinished cgi or no effects and only pre-vis (a sort of animated storyboard)
They would need to go back and finish that work for it to be included
There is also stuff which might not have any effects at all, like the claims about Darkseid and Lanterns appearing

Cringeworthy

Was Junkie XL supposed to do score or what?
If so,
>RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Petitions don't do shit. Don't even waste your time signing that. I'm sure at one point they'll release the ultimate cut that won't probably fix shit (BvS, suicide squad).

>Petitions don't do shit.
at least sign it you lazy fuck

I AM sign for it few days ago. Itonly have 10k then. But what the POINT?
That man said true:
> Petitions don't do shit.

>Sign it!!
Nice try curry man.

>they actually /want/ to subject themselves to a 3 hour long cinematic trainwreck
Sasuga Snyderfags

Thankfully

They did one for Suicide Squad too. It was only 15 minutes longer but it had some good Joker scenes.

>roberto from puerto rico

are all DCucks shitskins and poo in loos?

what part of india are you from friend?

Yes
Danny Elfman says when he got the call he was told if he agreed he'd have to start composing that day and he didn't have a lot of footage to work with, often composing to just story boards and the script

that was an Extended cut, not a director's cut, it was put together by a trailer company and it doesn't even touch the surface of all the footage they shot with Leto's Joker. Ayer was quoted as saying the theatrical cut was HIS cut above all else.

the film was reedited by the trailer company its not his cut

Read my post again carefully.

>I AM sign for it few days ago. Itonly have 10k then. But what the POINT?

> Eastern Europe

Can we start a petition for WB to do a Song of the South on Zack Snyder's DCEU films + Watchmen

>Get in here Snyderheads we can do this

Signed it.
Really want to see the real version of this movie.

>every poster here is probably a pajeet
FLAGS WHEN

Name 1 (one) time where a sign petition.org bullshit has EVER worked.

I honestly don't remember

>70k signatures
>out of everyone in the world with access to internet and capeshit
>implying WB will pour more money into this complete flop

DCcuck delusion that Warner Bros. would put more money and effort into finishing unfinished footage just to sell 70k copies

I will sign a petition to fix the no-stache for the home release.

Haven't you heard? Puerto Rico is bound to become the 51st state.

So basically Whedon was only supposed to film 2 scenes but decided to reshoot a chunk of the movie instead?
Is this correct user?

nope.
He was hired by Kegin Tsujihara to make DC films more like marvel after they fired Zack for not complying with their demands.

Please, are you for real?

Yeah, and I'm not a poo in loo.

Do you really think Zack would call Joss? The only reason that was pushed was because if they didn't have Zack elect joss it would mean that zack wouldn't be the sole diector, he would have to share it with joss according o the guild rules. This applies up to 30%, after which the movie would have been Joss' and he would have primary directorial credit. Doing that so late would have jeant a media shitstorm for DC.

70,000+ signatures now.

I wonder, if the reverse had happened with Snyder replacing Whedon, would anyone even be upset about that?

fuck this reply made me lose my shit

i want it

>change.org
Pathetic.

We need to start a "we the people" I want to see trump address this.

>these are the people spamming HAHA anti marvel threads for months

SIGNED

>i want it

>DC obsessives start another online petition
God damn you people are nuts.

why are indians making fun of themselves?

inb4 "nice post poobro"