There hasn't been any good show since True Detective s1. Everything is shit. Shit. Shit.Shit

There hasn't been any good show since True Detective s1. Everything is shit. Shit. Shit.Shit
What am i supposed to do to distract me from life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMj_wraH3Ms
yesmovies.to/movie/alias-grace-season-1-21926
mega.nz/#F!L85jRIAB!7MJk404tg5hRvmWFFVsVhA
doyleandmacdonald.com/l_carcos.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mr. Robot
Punisher
Westworld
Hannibal
The first and last episode of The Magicians, season 1.

Read a book

I liked Stranger Things. The Punisher sucked.

Try Peaky Blinders or Boardwalk Empire if you haven't seen them.

>actually getting cucked by the words jew

>Punisher

HACF

I feel you user, after watching it nothing else is nearly as good. We need more based Fukunaga on tv.

All fucking garbage on its own
Even worse when compared to True Detective
Neck yourself and your shit taste.

Alias Grace

> having this much praise for a 7/10 show

Have you considered drugs for your autism?

lol @ you being so much of an insufferable faggot you can't find anything to enjoy on tv yet insist on still trying

None of them is even remotely interesting.
If it wasn't for Buscemi, no one would have watched Boardwalk because it's a fucking borefest with flat characters and a setting not interesting enough to drag so many seasons out of it.
And fucking Peaky Blinders, this nonsensical shitshow to follow up one of the best written series of all times, what the fuck are you smoking on this thread ?

If you're a patrician, watch this if you're a moron, watch riverdale or stranger things

I don't praise TD that much, but considering that Mr Robot or anything on this trash list can come close to it is having legit brain damage, so I'll keep my autism thanks

Alright, what would you recommend?

yeah those are shows but i don't see what any of them has to do with the subject of OP's post.

Twin Peaks
The Young Pope
Each of these shows is better than TD.

Name just 1 good show that came after TD1. Reveal the to the right of world how much of a pleb you can are.

see

Nothing, OP is right, every series are fucking trash nowadays. Television has always sucked and the best series have already been out for years.
If you haven't, watch stuff like Rome or Band of Brothers, Das Boot, basically TV series that are simply the very extended cut of what could have been a movie, personallhy it's the only kind of tv i can sit through without being bored or wanting to execute filler, annoying and usseless characters (pro-tip : because there are none)

i agree with OP actually, which is why i talked shit to first post. are you retarded to have not understood this?

Young Pope was just as good if not better and dealt with a lot of the same themes in better detail.

Just here for my files Marty

You sound like a 55 year old, poorly dressed white man sitting alone on his ugly couch with a domestic shitty beer, pretending that his existence is somehow relevant to anything around him.

I know it's not indicative of the actual quality, but reading the plot summary kind of puts me off. A simple murder by a housemaid?

And you sound like a buttblasted fan of one show that I don't like without any argulents to contradict my points, where does that lead us ?

Are you the creator of cinema sins? You sound just as insufferable.

>Mr. Robot
>Punisher

Pic related is pretty good.

Mr. Robot was fucking awful, couldn't get past the first episode

>There hasn't been any good show since True Detective s1.
You've obviously not watched True Detective s2

>to follow up one of the best written series of all times
which?

youtube.com/watch?v=hMj_wraH3Ms

seems alright

Well I thought that Narcos was pretty good. I unironically liked season 3 the most.

>Mr. Robot
This, I loves the first season.

Lmao I've never seen so many shit opinions collected in one thread. Sup Forums in all its glory

>True Detective s2
i enjoyed it and anyone that didn't is obviously a raging OP

>Mr. Robot

Good fucking lord, how much of a fucking pleb do you have to be?

It's literally mentally handicapped people running the world's most elite hacker group and cyber security firm. It's painful to watch.

Twin Peaks season 3 u pleb

>A simple murder by a housemaid?
it's a murder mystery. it's great. watch the first ep, it's only 6 episodes

Walking Dead and Game of Thrones

>It's literally mentally handicapped people running the world's most elite hacker group and cyber security firm.
This isn't criticism.

D E E P P L O T S

>Lethal Weapon.
>Shooter.
>The Gifted.

All awesome shows.
ESPECIALLY Lethal Weapon and The Gifted.

I like mowing my lawn. Don't you EVER mow my lawn!

I bet you watch shit like Riverdale and Rick and Morty, too.

A capeshit fan, amirite?

Reddit needs to leave already

There's plenty of cool TV but you have to dig a little bit beyond what is hyped by redditors. Consider watching 60s westerns series by peckinpah or rod serling, 80s anthologies with episodes by friedkin or zemeckis. Oliver stone and Kathryn Bigelow made a cyberpunk show in the 90s. Have you seen the prisoner, the episodes of Columbo with Cassavetes? The Darin Morgan episodes from Millennium s2, the David Simon episodes from homicide or NYPD blue. What about comedies, have you seen police squad or dark place? Why limit yourself to what is currently airing when you have everything ever made available on the internet

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Mindhunter

Seems pretty good. Any other user care to chip in?

>What am i supposed to do to distract me from life?
heroin

You couldn't have said it any better.

yes a must watch

the young pope was good, but you probably won't understand it.

only good answer so far.

just kill yourself nigger

those trips could be those of truth. it actually looks pretty good.

right, i'm gonna watch these
the rest of you can suck my anal sphincter

so the other seasons arent worth a watch ?

The Young Pope
The man in the high castle
Twin Peaks

All three are good, though admittedly none have the atmosphere of TD s1. That's hard to find.

Also going for these two

pilot was great but it turned out pretty disappointing honestly

.... some dl links here if anyone wants them...

Alias Grace - Season 1
yesmovies.to/movie/alias-grace-season-1-21926

The Night of - Season 1.
mega.nz/#F!L85jRIAB!7MJk404tg5hRvmWFFVsVhA

Is the Handmaid's Tale crap?
I don't mind old feminism but if it's just propaganda crap I'll pass.

This The Conspiracy Against the Human Race: A Contrivance of Horror
In the Dust of This Planet: Horror of Philosophy (Volume 1)
The King in Yellow
doyleandmacdonald.com/l_carcos.htm

Sadly you're right. We're well onto the downward slope.

True Detective live threads were probably the last time that I've actually enjoyed this board. This scene got everyone hype as fuck. Everyone digging and projecting their own meaning to things like the repeating of 5 figures in the kids drawing, Rust's beer can people, and the Mardi Gras photo. The expectations of season 2 and the collective disappointment was hilarious. Vinceposting is underappreciated. Caspere knew this.

That episode had one of the best endings ever. The pacing and suspense of the closing scene were 11/10 tier.

Fargo season 2
The Night Of

everything else I've seen listed so far is shit. Especially Mr. Robot and Peaky Blinders. That show is fucking awful.

VICE PRINCIPALS

Bosch

Get a job

Twin Peaks S3

Cant anxiety too high ;_;

I liked season 2 mostly

Tbf i just subscribed to Amazon Prime and rewatch old HBO series. Way better than watching the tons of shit shows right now. Mindhunter and The Young Pope are only good ones currently imo

t. pleb

Season 3 has been god-tier kino so far

Fargo season 2

Why does nobody give it the credit it deserves?

>ctrl f
>"the leftovers"
>no results
im disappointed in you Sup Forums

did the DNC put true detective on hiatus?

The Leftovers and The Young Pope are both better shows than TD s1.

The first season is the only one worth watching.

Nah those shows are trash. Try again

i respectfully disagree

watch Peaky Blinders

> main villain is only introduced in the penultimate episode
> main villain has no motive apart from being le evil incestuous swamp man
> green ears
> the most cynical character literally sees the light and becomes a believer at the end

Bravo Pizzolato

HERESY

>all this flavor of the week meme shit

just watch twin peaks S3

*inhales CO2*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree that the villian was awful, but you're wrong about Rust and obviously didn't pay much attention. He'd lost his daughter and wife remember, and had been in a psych ward for 8 months. The cynical monologues and lack of giving a fuck anymore were obviously a mental consequence of previous events.

He was literally a broken man searching for a reason to live and had lost all faith in people altogether. Going through that case was his redemption.

Found the soyboys

watch Endeavour

The Night Of, The Knick, Big Little Lies, Taboo, The Young Pope are all really good to great. I'd recommend Twin Peaks s3 but it's very polarizing.

No I don't actually.
I don't know what Riverdale is and I saw season 1 of Rick And Morty to see what the fuss is about and laughed once. Hated it.

What do you like then big man?

"No!"

>What do you like then big man?

Ongoing shows, old shows, or just anything after True Detective?

Fuck it, I'll just list some I like and watch a lot.

Fargo
Boardwalk Empire (Mostly season 1-3)
Mindhunter
Peaky Blinders
Deadwood

>I saw season 1 of Rick And Morty
The fact that you managed to sit through more than 1 episode of that absolutely retarded cartoon renders the rest of your opinion invalid.

The fact that you'd actually TELL people that you watched an entire season of that absolutely retarded cartoon is an indication of your sheer stupidity.

Protip: Don't tell people that you watch Rick and Morty.

4 real. All u can do is wait 1 year and rewatch it.

The Leftovers is the best show ive seen