Rapes your wife

>Rapes your wife
>Destroys your marriage
>Rapes your wife again
>Rapes you in your ass and turns you into a fag
>Just let him get away
Wtf? Why does nobody care that there is a species of rape monsters? Why haven't they been exterminated yet? How does nobody know they have rape abilities?

He LITCHRALLY... Did nothing wrong.

Was this episode a jab at Rapewood?

its probably even worse than rape since he creates emotion connection too.

>Wtf? Why does nobody care that there is a species of rape monsters? Why haven't they been exterminated yet?
if you live in Europe, you find yourself asking these questions every day

Sad but true.

seth is a cuck, its a fetish for him

I was asking myself this about that guy in Star Trek Discovery that killed hundreds of people by blowing up the entire ship many times over after going back in time and brutally murdering the captain and then they just let him go.

because its his rich culture and we should respect it. we would not want to be bigots would we?

I heard it in my head, well done user.

Not to mention has full knowledge of what the Spore drive is and how it works... The Federations ultra-ultra-top secret war weapon.

Off you go XD

>XD
get out

What you should do when you find yourself upset by something on the internet:
1. Turn 360 degrees
2. Walk away from the computer

>implying

Mudd is apparently the world's most dangerous man, so to me the real surprise is that Lorca wouldn't imprison him and then attempt to reprogram his brain or some shit. Then just set the man loose on the Klingon fleet

I like that locra handed mudd over to the literal space mafia. The only organization with the means and lack of ethics necessary to maintain a torture-based instant-travel system.

>actually watching that trash

are you telling this people had no idea this particular species could do?
like are you just gunna let any alien species unto the federation with knowing how they function?
I hope the writers improve, stuff like this should't happen at all

Too close to home

Rob Lowe is hard to hate

>rape

They consented.

Date rape isn't consent

blue guy MK-ULTRA'd them with super pheromones

It wasn't "date rape" isn't a thing. Rape is rape. They consented and pursued him themselves.

>rape monsters?

its involuntary though. When he gets in heat he gets horny and his pheromones effect others. Also its normal in his culture.

>If I spike a teenager with ecstasy then I can't be held responsible

He didn't spike a teenager with ecstasy so that's pretty irrelevant.

I for one am glad that they were able to remove all responsibility of cheating from his ex-wife.

It's another lesson that needs to be taught, if a woman cheats on you, it wasn't her fault. Nothing is ever a woman's fault especially if that woman is (at least 56%) white, American and attractive.

It literally wasn't her fault this time

>I for one am glad that they were able to remove all responsibility of cheating from his ex-wife.
But they didn't, did you watch the episode?

seth wrote this cuck fantasy specially for himself

Oh please. The second that Seth fucked him too the writing was on the wall.

He couldn't help himself. It was in his nature.

You fool. You have to turn 720 degrees.

We don't know whether this species has a penis or not, also he cums out of his head.
Furthermore it's the future so perhaps rape is normalized.
Last point, their brain chemistry was influenced and they rationalized their actions and where okay with it.