DCcucks are dumb enough to think Justice league 2 will happen

>DCcucks are dumb enough to think Justice league 2 will happen
>There people here stupid enough to think suicide squad will get a sequel
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha youtu.be/_XedW8YwB0I

>>There people here stupid enough to think suicide squad will get a sequel
it did really financially so yeah, probably getting Gotham City sirens before it too. Ayer dd the right thing not pulling a Trank and swallowing his pride.

this "quote" makes me sad

The don’t even make sense. Jared Leto is the shadow the hedgehog of superhero movies without the irony.

>it did really financially so yeah
Retard alert

Sure it did. And Justice league wasn’t a flop and Wonder Woman wasn’t SJW feminist propaganda.

the quote is fake, much like most of the marketing blurbs that came out of Suicide Squad, Leto's agent made it all up, and in combination there was a bunch of made up stuff from Sup Forums too.

Really well financially, sorry had a brainfart.

>Sucide squad can’t make a billion dollars
>Not a Flop

That’s pathetic. Not being a fanboy in denial

>we live in a timeline where Suicide Squad won an Academy Award

That’s shit compared to spider-man homecoming and antman

>That’s shit compared to the sixth movie featuring the 2nd most popular superhero in the world
>implying Ant-Man did better
is this a bit?

Those numbers are fake. Fuck off dc fanboy!

This still utterly confuses me too.

Disney > dark universe > Fox > conjuring > DC

>People still falling for Matpat cherry picking tweets
DC won a makeup Oscar because the clay henchmen makeup job was hard to do and they broke new grounds for having swimmable makeup for killer croc.

I honestly though most of the makeup in Star Trek Beyond blew Suicide Squad's stuff out of the water but Croc WAS pretty impressive

>DC can’t even have a superhero team up movie reach a billion dollars
Dc always a failure

I literally had to look up who "Matpat" is, whew. Not everybody keeps up with youtube asswipes, my man. I honestly just see it as a disillusioning thing for that trash a movie to get an Oscar, even if they did some fun stuff buried underneath all the bad filmmaking.

Makeup Oscars meant to new ideas. Makeup you can swim in was new. Even though killer croc only did that once in a brief scene

>I literally had to look up who "Matpat" is, whew. Not everybody keeps up with youtube asswipes,
Good for you. For context he a faggot who takes credit for taking fan theories people post online. He also got salty and started a personal crusade to attack the creator of FNAF because he wasn’t for following Matpat theories. Matpat even deleted a comment by Scott cawthan the creator of FNAF because he inform mat fans understand the game lore better than him.