Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are her eyes so far apart?

>watches horror movie
>expects to feel fear

I remember when I was 12

This

Horror movies are way more about vibe and atmosphere

These.

Also, this bait is old. I hereby declare it an Anya Taylor-Joy thread.

>>>/reddit/

>horror movie
>goat is villain
Lmao

>Not wanting to live deliciously

giv ayyylmao gf

Jumpscares != scary

The goat was the only highlight of this tedious garbage. I didn't expect the film to suddenly nosedive into comedic absurdity in the last act.

I agree, there weren't nearly enough loud noises that would make me and my friends screech and giggle in the theater and briefly distract us from our phones.

Is OP supposed to be an actual mentally challenged turboautist who spams the same exact thread every single day of how a certain film isn't scary enough for him?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/

>You shouldn't have posted that here, people on Sup Forums love pretending that it's a good "horror" "movie".

aren't you supposed to be straight???

>"hey, wanna make out?"

2ayylmao4u

NO.

Horror is like a theme. Scaring the audience is not necessary, but there should be themes of doubt, fear, mystery, the supernatural, death, hopelessness, etc.

Trying to be scary is killing the industry, since being scared is such a large variable among the audience, that big-budget horror has to resort to the old and tired cliches, when they could be focusing and making things disturbing or chilling, which is much more in line with "horror" than being scared.

Melancholia is a better horror film than The Conjuring.

>being this new and writing all that

>being this new and writing all that

The better question is:

aren't movies supposed to be entertaining?

>n'ice bate m&

Women are scary

only havin' a laugh, bruv. keep yer knickers on.

but anooon we had one yesterday!...

we really are dominated by bots....jesus.

ITT: newfags who don't recognize this stale b8, shameful

>wow we can't have discussions with different people and different times because such a discussion was had 3 years, 4 months, 3 days, and 21 seconds ago and we can't discuss it anymore because i am autistic and take control of these parts of Sup Forums

Aren't you suposed to be 18 to post here?

tfw