How did she go from 7th most popular Loud to the most popular one in the span of less than a yeat?

How did she go from 7th most popular Loud to the most popular one in the span of less than a yeat?

Goth Girl

>How did she go from 7th most popular Loud to the most popular one in the span of less than a yeat?

source on these statistics

Getting her own episodes probably brought out all the spergs and lolicons.

she got her own episode and we got to see her with a whole new wardrobe of clothes

I wondering when we'll get another Leni episode

I mean we got like 2 Lily episodes already

she is cute
also she is shown to be rather friendly and helpful

>showmethereceipts.gif

Go back to your room.

i don't don't even watch the show but Sup Forums is full of pedophiles into goths. there

THE DREAMIEST

Sigh.

More like full pedophillies overall Lucy, Lana, Lisa, Lola, Ronnie Anne, Lincoln.

Chris Hansen: I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline why don't you take a seat over there Sup Forums?

it's so fucking easy to write a character like Lucy.

all her episodes have been about her acting out of character, she's featured the most because writing her is a cakewalk.

because she is one of the sisters who aren't mean to Lincoln.

Sup Forums has a hard-on for Goth Girls

>PanPizza is everyone on /co.

Well Goth seems like a fairly open archetype that is mostly based on looks with a little of personality. So she gets to be sweet and nice while also being brooding and "creepy" without breaking her type. And then you also get eps that show her being outside the mold. One of the early things that really endeared me to her as a character is when she saved Lincoln from falling out of the vent.

Lana is also fairly varied. I'd love to see some more animal themed eps with her or eps around using tools to build or fix things.

As much as I like Leni's design, she doesn't get to do much outside of sounding dumb. The boy focused stuff around her has been cute, though and I'd love more fashion and shopping, just to have some more variety.

On the other side I think Lola, while being fairly one-note has done a great job of just playing it up to 110 percent, while not feeling as weirdly detached as Luan and Luna do sometimes.

you guys are fucking creepy af

>most popular
Can't topple the Leni Empire.

Are you really gonna deny how many gothfags are on this board. They're a plague

Leni consistently has the funniest lines and scenes in the show and was also a focal character in the flu episode, which was one of the best episodes in the whole show. Honestly, I don't see how people can debate whether or not she's best sister.

I'm still triggered. I wish they didn't end up together.

We all know who the best loud is

I'm getting a yandere vibe from this.

>/co

the only time she looks good is when her hair is down

boring.

>the flu episode

Easily one of, maybe the best. I wish they'd more episodes like that instead of

>Lincoln wants something
>forced conflict

The best episodes are where all of their personalities are thrown into a situation and allowed to bounce off of each other for eleven minutes.

when she started coming in different flavors

>Lucy
>Most popular

Lynn has the most fanart of all the Loud sisters with Leni as a close second.

subtract the incest

Is that even a popular thing outside of /trash/?

Not to that excess that is trash,
but unfortunately trash is one of the bigger TLH communities.

Raven fans.

Peg Bundy Lucy is god tier.

>but unfortunately trash is one of the bigger TLH communities.

Are there other communities?

Well I havent checked the gravity falls fandom since the show ended

MY HEART KEEPS BEATING RHYTHM
WHILE MY SOUL KEEPS SINGING THE BLUES
ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN
AND TELL TCHAIKOVSKY THE NEWS

She got a good makeover. Blonde Lucy could give Lola a run for her money.

At least you wouldn't have to see him often. RA is the main character's love interest, and she hasn't shown up in months. ;_;

I've never seen a girl go from best to worst so fast

PUSSY MAGNET

>Clyde is the main character's love interes
FTFY

I hate that fag

You better get ready for more "X Sister gets a crush on a boy" episodes.

Fattie ruins this board.

I hate to say this

I don't think our mexi loli is coming back

I don't know, she might be a background character in Bobby centric stories.

but she's the best girl

ICE, ICE baby.

>I don't think our mexi loli is coming back

why you say that?

S-s-she'll be back, y-you'll see! ;_;

Apparently she'll also show up in an upcoming Loud House comic.

did her voice actor die or something?

No. Her VA is literally 12 and apparently has a pretty busy schedule and is not always available.

no she isnt

Fuck off Marty

That was a nice fap

I really hope she comes back cause I hate 90% of the Clyde episodes

>The best episode is the one where they all slowly die one by one
Really makes ya think

Am I alone, or was that Lisa in 5th grade episode total garbage. I couldn't stand the amount of reaching needed to make that plot work.

bump

You certainly aren't alone. Lisa is generally an awful character where every episode that focuses on her seems to be NoFunAllowed.jpg, but they made it worse by making it a "Everybody blames Lincoln despite doing nothing wrong" episode, which is the common trend amongst all of the unpopular episodes (Supermarket, Brawl in the Family)