Kingpin #2 storytime

Wilson Fisk keeps pretending to be a totally reformed legitimate businessman with mixed results.

Weird, the internet told me that women always screw the husband in divorce proceedings and they always get to keep the kids.

Women can lose custody if they're enough of a fuck-up. Mental problems or substance abuse are the most common cause, but it's rare otherwise.

Thank you Wesley

This guy has balls

Keep in mind that Tombstone has diamond-hard skin and is almost as strong as Spider-Man

I'm pretty sure that unlike Fisk, Tombstone and Hammerhead are wanted criminals. You should call the police anyway.

>Vanessa Marianna
Interesting that Kingpin would use her unmarried name for this.

Isn't Dazzler with SHIELD?

She quit

Madame Masque is another wanted criminal, not sure why Fisk would meet with her in his office if he's pretending to be legit.

Going back to Dazzler, why would she ever accept to work for Wilson Fisk? Is she that desperate for cash? Was it because it was a charity?

Aw man, this is striking too close to home :(

That's a creepy take on Kingpin.

Looks like Turk somehow healed his scarred eye.

Your parents' divorce or your divorce?

My mother was an alcoholic. They didn't divorce but there was a lengthy stretch of time where they basically were that.

The hardest thing about being an alcoholic is that you burn people so often they don't even want to look at you. It was very difficult for my mother to gain back that trust, but she did dig herself out eventually.

I guess I just appreciate the comic being honest about this stuff. The dad's not the bad guy here; they are both relatable to me.

Thanks, OP.

Well this is a little creepy.

That pizza looks like garbage just like the rest of Florida.

She was with SHIELD for like a day, then she got captured, put in a come and drained for her "mutant growth hormone". Blob might've raped her a few times when she was out of it.

Sorry to hear, but glad it got better, it isn't always the case.
Yeah, I like how it's done.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: First time Murdock and Fisk meet since the identity wipe.

Wilson offers her a job.
Daredevil sits in her window for several hours, letting the cold and the snow in. So he can look cool.

Who's the real jerk here now.

That cereal panel is going to come in handy.

Okay, thank you. I had trouble identifying that bowl before I settled on cereal. My first guess was eye balls for fuck's sake.

Fisk is so bad at pretending to be reformed that he sees nothing wrong with eating a big bowl of eyes in front of his biographer.

"Do not fear, these are the eyeballs of rapists, pedophiles, and people who have wronged me."

This hits hard, but I understand both sides. Sarah is trying her damndest to get back on her feet just so she can see her kids again because she realizes she fucked up, but her ex has zero faith in her and always assumes the worst because she has a history of being unreliable and untrustworthy.

Notice how the dad moves to get between the kids and her when she tries to look around him and just say hi to them.

That dude changed the time of agreed upon visitation and made one phone call, which she couldn't answer at the time.

No. He is the asshole here.

The guy followed the rules. It's not his fault Sarah couldn't take up the call. And as far as characterization is going he doesn't have a drop of faith in here so he assumes the worst about his alcoholic ex. He's not an asshole.

>He's not an asshole.

Outside of apparently having an affair with the babysitter.

What is he doing that's so important that she can't see her kids for 15 minutes? If it's a work thing for him, guess what? He's right in front of her house. He can drop the kids off and do his shift or whatever.

It's a dickish post-divorce power play.

Look at him, he just wants to crush that toy into dust.

>Outside of apparently having an affair with the babysitter
Alcoholics are fucking disgusting. I don't blame him for wanting fresh pussy.

Again
>And as far as characterization is going he doesn't have a drop of faith in her so he assumes the worst about his alcoholic ex
It's not very hard to understand, user.

Fisk having those giant hands always makes me laugh. I like this comic so far, wonder if kingpin's gonna bang sarah with his hulk dick