This team is so fucking shit...

This team is so fucking shit. Anyone who isn't Ben have some boring uninteresting personality that just make me wonder why this isn't just called The FantasticThing. They all have really cool powers but it isn't fun if they have the personality of a potato. The only reason some 4F comics are good are just thanks to Ben and their amazing Rogues Gallery and support cast. No wonder they always do shit in movies, specially considering how hollywood does fucking awful comic villains.

(You)

I wish I could fuck Invisible Woman

It isn't rape if it can't be seen.

I thing I will say: Johnny Storm is one of the worst comic book characters PERIOD.

Fifty years being a man-child. Any minimum development is forgotten by the next writer.

>meaningless buzzword criticisms
>trying to revive ancient "le FF was always shit XD" meme

Pathetic.

Reading Ultimate FF atm, they're all pretty likable. Just got to Doom sacrificing himself to save the world from zombie four and the tapeworm from hell

There is literally nothing good about the personality of Mary Sue, Horny Teeanger and Wife. They have cool powers but that's it.

>responds with more meaningless buzzwords

Go home, user. Your shitposting is out of date now.

The Lee/Kirby run should be required reading for anyone to post on this webforum.

>They all have really cool powers
Not really
And all of them including Ben are stuck int he same story over and over and over again

That's what I read and it was good, but not thanks to Reed, Johny and Sue.

>>responds with more meaningless buzzwords
Embarrassing.

>It is I, the Mind Mangler!
>Jee whiz, Mr Fantastic. What's happening?
>He's reversed the polarity sending us into an outer dimension.
>Gee Reed, that don't sound too good
>Don't worry Thing, I can reverse it back using my fantastic elastic ability
>Well done Reed!
>Thanks Sue!
>It's clobbering time!
>Flame On!
>And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling fantastic four.

Repeat for seemingly ever.

But at least Ben's story is interesting.

>Ben saying 'gee'
>Ben not calling Reed 'stretcho'

Try harder.

Richards is more used to solving problems inventing deus ex machina machines than using his elasticity.

Also Ben needs more mentions of his aunt Petunia or the Yancy Streeters.

>Anyone who isn't Ben have some boring uninteresting personality
Disagree. Sue and Johnny both have an interesting character. It's just that it usually sucks because everything is about how smart is Reed (or Valeria) and how troubled is Ben. Or about how messed up is Franklin's life.

Marvel, please. If you don't want them, just sell them to DC or something.

I agree, OP is a complete embarassment.

>It's an OP skims a wiki summary and tries to revive his old shitposts by doing a "this thing is exactly like this thing even though it isn't" post

Sad!

Fuck off, Perlmutter.

Spidey is my boy and seeing the FF treat him as one of tnem never fails to warm my heart

Why doesn't Pete drop his secret identity and become a full time FF?

I hope Fox gives up on them...... I want to see the MCU and Marvel make Fantastic Four great again

It would be hard to do worse. But then again, I said the same thing after Rise of the Silver Surfer.

How could MCU make a good FF movie?

Kinda hard to be full-time FF when there's no FF.

Johnny's Skrull ex wife was cute

I want her back

It don't pay the bills

I mean when there was FF.

That's bullshit, they earn way more money than Peter Parker.

Not since Parker Industries is a thing. Now they only make moderately more than Peter Parker.

I was so made when they didn't have a kid together. That was so fucking cheap.

Literally no downside to Peter joining and we having a Fanstastic Five

>FF gets another smart guy AND amazing fighter at once
>Aunt May and Peter's lover get to live on the baxter building where it's relatively safe as fuck
>Menace image completely destroyed, becomes hero of the people

Peter is besties'

Meta reason, they don't sell as much as he does, and Marvel wants to keep Pete in a static bubble.

>baxter building where it's relatively safe as fuck
It's been thrown into space 4 times. All by Doom, for such a smart guy, he's been using the "just chuck them into space" trick since the fucking 60's.

You think Reed is a Mary Sue? Are you retarded?

I fucking love Reed stretching completely gratuitously like this.

You do their origin movie, have them fight a villain, keep it simple, but the real fun is all the cameos and other films they should be in.

At this point it would be a major challenge. They're burning through some great FF stories by doing stuff they would have been involved in. Such as Civil War, Inhumans, Infinity War.

There's no way we'd get a F4 movie before 2022 anyway. Avengers 4 will have happened, spider-man may even have fought carnage. There's so much that the F4 should jump in on.

I trust MCU to do the F4 justice more than Fox after Fant4stic.

Sure, it might be safe and predictable but at least it'll be entertaining to watch rather than annoying as hell due to them changing Dr. Doom for the umpteenth time.

I'm still mad how he went from crushing people's minds with a thought to getting smashed into a ray of light.