Does it get better?

>Daredevil season 2 punisher was running around and crying, giving away his position to an enemy on a boat by yelling at the top of his lungs, being a total nut job.. not a killer badass

>Give new series a chance
>Show going out of its way to push left wing agenda but still sell capeshit
>films most gun violence off screen or in the dark
>Makes gun nut guy in group to distance castle from gun nuts.
>Muh stronk woman FBI director person taking up too much screen time
>homoerotic scenes with micro
>Is Barenthal losing his hair? It looks thin af up front
>Muh Strong woman FBI director getting banged after emotional death scene. Da fuq?
>Why the fuck is he doing bale batman voice all the time?

Does this show get better? Are parts of War Zone the only decent Punisher kino?

On the whole it's good but could've been a lot better at some times.

>>homoerotic scenes with micro
Wat?

He has him tied up with his dick hanging out.

Buddy, you see see homoerotic where it just isn't taking place. I take it you're American.

It never gets good, but its worst sin is being boring, it feels like they took a unused script for a season of 24 and remade it into the Punisher, muh CIA drama

if you say so.. but why would he strip him naked and tie him to a chair?

>Are parts of War Zone the only decent Punisher kino?

That must be bait.
Everyone knows only Punisher Kino is Tom Jane Punisher. Both the movie and it's Videogame sequel.

I liked it while I was watching it (excluding the last episode). It was about as good as D2 (i.e. D1 was better, and all other Marvel series (apart from S.H.I.E.L.D., which is still consistently fun, at least).
So, meh. I hate that I'm such a drone that I still watch every series even though I don't enjoy it very much.

Sorry for the autistic answer.

Because he didn't trust him, and wanted him to feel embarassed and uncomfortable, to pressure him. Are you just pretending to be dumb, or don't you get these simple things?

Tom Jane Punisher is a terrible copy and paste 90s flick. It's not even a good adaptation of the material.

GTFO

The show is 40% agent madani,
20% ptsd soldier,
20% villains,
15% punisher cucking Micro
and like 5% punishing.

I'm on episode 9 and fuck, punisher has been hobbled the entire show so far. No guns, get fucking shot to shit in every fight and acts like a retard. I thought he was supposed to be hypercompetent?

Oh sorry, just read 100's of punisher comics and he never stripped somebody naked when he could just beat the living shit out of them.

>gee, the TV version isn't the same as the comic version??? This is an OUTRAGE
Well, at least you showed your hand, proving your just a dumbass, so no point in talking to you.

Netflix Punisher S1 is terrible writing. It feels like a season 4 or 5 plotline, when they've already burned through all the good stuff and have nothing left to say, so they resort to political bullshit.

My opinion, they fucked this whole show up.

It actually is a good adaptation of The Punisher, a character that did not start with Garth Ennis.
And so what if it did copy a lot from older action flicks.
Do you dislike Indy Jones and Star Wars too?

Season 1 of DD is good because it adapts the material well, tells a good story, and has a great mix of writing/characters/action.

Punisher has none of these things. go fuck yourself

Excellent review. You should write professionally

In the new series the punisher seems to take most of the punishment himself. Seriously how many times get a person get punched/shot/stabbed and still be alright by the next episode?

They should have just written in Frank banging micro's hot wife.

Jane Punisher actually has a lot of Garth Ennis in it.

You're a failed autist. You didn't close your first bracket, you scrub.

because frank is a controlling psycho.