It was me, Sup Forums! It was all my fault!

It was me, Sup Forums! It was all my fault!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VSnkkb_q9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how do we know that there's actually a safe haven at the border, and it's not just a trap laid by other corrupt scientists who wanted the X-23 subjects for their own experiments?[/spoiler[

I know Patrick Stewart, I'm sorry, you didn't mean it.

Because people are clamoring for a New Mutants movie. I am too but I don't think America is ready for a gay leader in X-Men.

You dropped the screw in the tuna?!

We don't. But they have each other and hope. It's all they have left anyway.

SNIKT

>ywn hear Mabel canonically say those words.

>mfw we didn't see the mutant haven and it's leader Cyclops or Jean Grey or maybe Beast.

>fox fucks it up
>logans healer factor kicks back in, come back to life
>prof x returns from an alien world where his super consciousness traveled upon death

So he probably killed all the kids in his school, but could you imagine he had a seizure while connected to Cerebro? That shit could be world ending.

Who the fuck is gay in the New Mutants? They're basing the movie off of the original team, and Sam was the leader.

On the radio I think it said he killed 7 mutants and injured 400 people.

>It was me--fuck up the rest of the line
Amateur.

>yfw Cyclops wasn't one of the mutants Charles killed. He's alive somwhere, off being right.

Mutants have always been metaphors for homosexuals.

That was after they were metaphors for minorities.

>yfw Cyclops didn't resurrect and save the day at the end of the moviejust like Right"Jobber"clops in Civil War

Rictor looked like the leader there.

Fuck your zoomposting.

The mutie kids in Logan aren't the New Mutants. James McAvoy is returning as Professor X.

Oh. I'm considerably less excited now.

I wanted X-24 to get the upper hand on Logan only to by shot over the mountains by Cyclops.

>instead of a bunch of shitty kids in a bleak future we're going to get the real new mutants in an adaptation of a classic storyline

>I'm considerably less excited

Homosexuals are minorities, idiot.

Remember the last six times they adapted classic storylines?

Not on Sup Forums

Logan's director said he wants to make a another movie with x-23, so don't give your hopes up.

>Charles' mind starts deteriorating
>Jean doesn't do anything to help

youtube.com/watch?v=0VSnkkb_q9w

Depending on severity of seizure and where it was, it wouldn't really matter. Jean is an unrivaled telekinetic but Xavier has always been the superior telepath. Now imagine if it happened while in Cerebro.

Jean was too busy making people gay

>logans healer factor kicks back in, come back to life

But, because he was dead too long, he regenerated into a completely different actor!

Cyclops is boring! Why have him in a movie at all? He cant fight ninjas at all!

That sounds less like fucking up and being true to the source material.

You ate my Quesalupa?

I was laughing at the bad guys shouting "we have to stop them before they get to the border!"

These are people who shoot children, why do they give a fuck about the border?

I'm so conflicted on this movie, so much of it was great but there was so much stupid shit too.

Except literally anything set in the past in this timeline is shadowed by the fact that we know they all get fucked eventually

So how does Logan work with Days of Future Past in terms of canon/chronological order?

It happens like 5 years after the good ending of Days of Future Past

The mutants got fucked

Magneto was right all along

Did he spazz out in cerebro?
That the only way I can see it happen.

>get killed by Mystique-powered Sentinels
>get killed by Xavier's brain fart
So either way they were fucked. So much for changing the future.

Watch them make a movie about killing all telepaths.

So... this is what it feels like

Looking back at X2, I think if he had been hooked up to Cerebro the death toll would have been far worse.

Rather, look at the hotel, except the seizure lasts much longer because no one has any idea what's going on, don't know that an injection will stop it, don't have the medicine handy anyway, etc. Even not hooked up to Cerebro, if the hotel had lasted much longer, people would have started dropping.

There was a special needs school.

Come on, did you see Trudeau's tweets?

Everyone's welcome in Canada now!

no, that sounds like when a character dies a really good dead at the end of his run and then that's the bullshit cop-out way in which he returns, shitting on that really good run.

PMCs probably can't operate openly outside third world countries like Mexico or future USA. Similar to how the mercs in Elysium were stationed Earth side. If the mutant kids became public Transigen would be finished.

so being true to the source material

>It wasn't me

Do you think he knew Sup Forums?

You mean he returns in the body of one of his numerous braindead brothers.
He probably keeps them all together, like a package of batteries.

>mfw The reason they cut Sabertooth out of Logan was so he could have a big role in the X-23 movie

>Laura doesn't really care Sabertooth wants to fight

>shows her Logan's dogtags

>murder.exe activated

I was expecting that as a after credits scene.

Oh, you're one of those guys who can't handle the inherent wackiness of superhero comics.

Oh, you're one of those people who can't just let the characters they like die.

>inherent wackiness
What was described there wasn't an example of the wackiness for any good reason, though, it's a contrivance of the comic book business model where no popular character can stay dead or otherwise have their story conclude.

The worst part of the comic book medium is that mainline cape comics just keep going and going and going.

>Xavier throwing f-bombs

Kind of out of character for a scholarly man

It was YOU starting all those footfag threads? For shame, Sir Patrick

It's an indicator that he's going senile.

It's quite common, really.

>Kind of out of character for a scholarly man

With Alzheimer's. Every time people bitch about Xavier's use of language, they intentionally neglect to mention the fact that he had Alzheimer's. Every time.

Underrated post

>Mom died from Alzheimer
>She went through the same shit as Charles
>I had to take care of her like Logan
I cried my eyes out during the movie

>These are people who shoot children, why do they give a fuck about the border?

Transigen and US Government are in bed, Mexican authorities are corrupt as fuck. They basically have free reign there. In a foreign country with a government they don't have influence in? Not so much. It would bring a huge fucking shitstorm down upon them.

Why does Illyana have Lockheed?

Difference is that in the Logan future, it's only the mutants that are fucked, and they die out peacefully anyway.

Whereas in Days of Future Past the entire world was fucked and people were being hunted by machines and slaughtered rather than just outbred.

It's a bad future anyway.

Someone post his dad's supervilain panels from Alpha Flight.

Am I the only one disappointed that it wasn't Wolverine who killed the X-Men? Or hell, why didn't they show a short scene or something of the day Xavier killed them, to see how it went down? I was really mad that they didn't "show, don't tell" instead since I found that lazy of them.

>Am I the only one disappointed that it wasn't Wolverine who killed the X-Men?

Yes. Because I always thought it was weird and silly that Wolverine could actually even pull that off on his own, Xavier scrambling their brains accidentally is not only more plausible but it's much more tragic that he ends up destroying everything he spent his entire life building and caring for in a tragic, momentary accident due to his failing mind (which was always his greatest strength in the past). As opposed to Wolverine just being tricked by an illusion and somehow managing to manually kill every X-Man.

>instead since I found that lazy of them.

I'm not sure what it would have added. It's only meant to be an implicated reveal, and it's an issue deliberately surpressed by Logan. It's also not really important to the present and what's going on with the characters right then in the story. The X-Men are gone, have been for a long time and all that's left is the stories.

I think in this case it's better to leave it to the imagination of the viewer of how it went down.

I have nothing to back this up, and I haven't researched this or anything but my uncle said that the voice on the radio had storms accent and sounded like Halle Berry. I would have to listen to it again to be sure.

>"show, don't tell"

That's not what that means. You're taking it way too literally.

Completely with you.

But to b fair, from the first scene, Wolverine is still using his claws instead of being repentant, so maybe they figured it'd ruin the story.

I broke the dam

Because why would they be chasing them if they had a trap set up on the other side?