Samurai Jack posters

How do you feel about these posters signed by Genndy Tartakovsky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4
asseenonadultswim.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wish I had one

look at that dog

I know it adds large value to it, but I'd rather he signed the inside.

Uncanny how he and Genndy have the same expression.

What will Sup Forums do when this turns out to be shit?

kms

Seems like he still mad about Popeye

It won't.

Ever since I missed out on a Venture Bros. animation cel I've been watching every Wednesday in case they put up something good.

ended up spring for the 3 poster set as well

We got the fucking Emoji movie instead of a Genndy Popeyes film he's probably feeling a mixture of rage and satisfaction since it'll fucking bomb

I would assume getting to finish Jack is a really awesome opportunity for Genndy. If I was in his position I'd be disappointed that Popeye was cancelled, but Jack S5 would make up for it in spades.

I suppose as a fan I feel similarly. If I was in a timeline where his Popeye came out but we knew that a Samurai Jack Season 5 was planned but fell through I'd feel a lot worse probably.

>I was emotionally drained from “Popeye,” my other feature, getting cancelled. I was asking, “What should I do?” and this was always in the back of my head. I thought I’d send an exploratory e-mail. I got a great reaction from it and, within two weeks, it was ready to go. I believe in fate.

At least Popeye's cancellation brought us some good.

>Jack voiced by black man
>Strider voiced by black man
whats with Asian characters being voiced by black people? when black people seem to hate Asian people even though black people love kung-fu movies. idgi

I feel like having a prescreening in LA tomorrow being "first come first served" is utter bullshit. Just ticket the damn thing.

>mfw live 3 hours away

I can't even afford to roll those dice.

Sweet thing

Holy shit AS online store looks shady as fuck

>Just ticket the damn thing
That would require hiring another staffer and/or getting an intern to RSVP people, AND putting someone at the door to check for tickets/RSVPs. First-come-first-serve is easier and also traditionally how free showings are done.

>This was posted at a bus station near me
Should....should I steal it?

>
>black people seem to hate Asian people
Since when?Literally black people have been jerking it to Asians ,since the start of the Wu Tang Clan

Yes

yeah, everyone likes "insert race" in media, but not in real life.

Yeah it looks like a dark web site

>these were for sale on the ASOAS website
HOW COME NOBODY FUCKING TOLD ME? Will we get other stuff post premiere like the venture bros shirt club?

if we talk about samurai jack does that make us all samurai jack posters??

>HOW COME NOBODY FUCKING TOLD ME?
Same, wish I knew of this.

>Will we get other stuff post premiere like the venture bros shirt club?
Hopefully.

Jhonen likes

Do Sup Forums etc. and all those who call Samurai Jack a "redpilled traditional family values show" even realize Genndy is Jewish?

Sup Forumsmake fun of SJW for how they use the disproportions of white male having better job, higher responsibility and salary as "proof" that we live in a patriarchal racist society, yet at the same time use the exact same argument as a "proof" that Jews get unfairly advantaged.

I don't think they care about contradicting themselves.

An interesting featurette of genndy, if anyone is interrested:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4
For some reason, I like the voice of the narrator.

Link please? I'm a moron.

asseenonadultswim.com/

Genndy is a Russian Jew. Sup Forums hates most Jews but they'll make exceptions for Russian Jews for whatever reason. They say Russian jews promote "degeneracy" less than Ashkenazi ones

Genndy is an Ashkenazi Jew from Russia.

>genndy went to CalArt
wtf? I hate Genndy now

I don't have a Fry + fistful of cash meme picture on my phone. If I did. I would still legitimately want one.

We don't hate Asians. Some of us hate convenience store clerks who think we're going to steal everything... But that's usually because those niggers do steal everything, so it's a wash.

Bitch, if anything it's admirable. He spent years there and managed to only take in the important shit and not get infected with the "Calarts Style".

>and not get infected with the "Calarts Style".
Dude, he literally spearheaded the early 00's style of many cartoon and beyond.

You do realise complaining about calArt's style is a fucking meme?

People who studied together influence each other. And popular show influence other animators. Not to mention certain style work really well at being animated.

Do you think 80's music has a certain "style" to it because everyone went to the same music school?

No, it's product of its era, and influence reach far beyond some school indoctrinating their student or something.

Thus why many cartoon people complain has the "calArts" style are done by animators who never went to it.

No one outside of [AS] knew what it was until they revealed it on the live stream, which then promptly sold out in five minutes.

Could be candles left over from the intra-office Christmas gifts, a hat that says legalize ranch, or a limited signed poster. You won't know until the stream when the item goes live.

>Sorry, no international orders

I don't

I want one

>all that over reliance on visual blood
>having recurring named villain strong girls
I expect a shitshow to be honest.
Samourai Jack's beauty comes from avoiding showing too much. The robot censorship helped the show more than what edgy genZ kid want you to believe.

Feel disappointment and then move on.

>and then move on.
You are a funny one, user.

>all those younger, happier faces

>early 00's style
>anything drawn there
That shit is a direct continuation of the 60's, you triple retard.

I like his house.

I like his pupper.

I like his poster.

It's inspired by it. But ypu can't deny that Dexter's style roamed though a lot of cartoons afterwards.

Continuation, yes. Same style, no. Cartoon Network evolved from Hanna Barbera, so it's natural they chose to evolve the (flat) HB style.

Is Genndy /ourguy/?

why doesn't adult swim link to as seen on adult swim? also their site looks very old and untrustworthy

>Same style, no
no, you are wrong, it's exactly the same style.
And it's not "hanna barbera style", it was already used decades before by Disney studios. HB just ran it for everything because it was cheap

Picked this thing up yesterday from the local ad agency.

>it's exactly the same style
And all beer tastes the same, right?