Why does everything have to fulfil a diveristy quota...

Why does everything have to fulfil a diveristy quota? I just want to enjoy Tolkien without being reminded of rampant identity politics

If they try to do this shit to middle earth I will personally go to their headquarters and ensure it never happens.

>People of Color

What happened to calling them niggers?

couldn't care less about lord of the rings
whatever happens it will be hilarious to watch the reactions

FUCK

I was the one proposing an Arnor/Angmar series on here as well.

I figured they would add a few Haradrim expats for the diversity but going full black would be stupid as fuck.

Yes, we need some DIVERSITY in fucking Middle Earth of all places, there're not enough races.

These people may be retarded but they're lethally dangerous when it comes to rewriting and bastardizing classical works of art and twisting them to their own naïve worldviews, because God forbid kids will grow up thinking that the world was different in the past.

Why make them brown when there are already brown people in LotR to focus on?
A series on the haradrim and maybe the blue wizards could be interesting. They could make the blue wizards gay for each other for all I care.
It'd make more sense than making make the people from arnor black considering they were meant to be based on Normans.

I literally cannot wait to watch you faggots squirm. First they do star wars now lotr. Also waiting for the day capeshitters turn on capeshit.

because then minorities won't be overrepresented!

This shit makes me want to go full Sup Forums

>And Then They Came For Tolkien

JaShwan Rakwon Rumod Tolquan presents: Kang of the Rings

This is the last bastion. The straw that will break the camel's back.

AY YOU SAYIN WE DA KANG OF DA RANGZ AN SHIT DAWG

When you stop throwing hissy fits over brown people, we won't need them now will we?

>spend your lifetime creating new languages an entire world with a rich history
>Hollywood will rape it to death
Thank god he's not alive to see it happen

>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf
>Galadriel and Elrond also cast as black.
>Idris Elba as Aragorn. Arwen still cast as white.
>Frodo and Sam in a gay loving relationship.
>Sauron unmasked, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
If they could remake Lord of the Rings, that's what they'd do I'm sure.

But seriously, prepare to see black elves and blonde orcs or at least make them somehow remind viewers of Trump and the Alt-Right.

"Why can't yall bitches sit yo black asses down and git along wit each other?"
Big Mama Galadriel

>The north already seems to be looked down on by the south

That isn't how it worked at all!

More to the point though, why are we getting worked up over a random article we don't even know the source of?

>complain when black people are cast as Tolkien characters
>doesn't complain when a white guy is cast as Goku

People sometimes ask me what white privilege is. This is white privilege.

If they try and force it, just don't watch it. I won't. Although I also don't have an amzn sub, so it doesn't affect me much.

well if they do it'll just tell me all i need to know about the people in charge of the show and that i won't be watching it, same thing i did with star trek discovery.

NO

NO

NO

STOP

NO

>Big Mama Galadriel
my sides

You know there is no way they make a Lord of the Rings TV series and not forcing diversity and identity politics into it.

>complain when black people are cast as Tolkien characters

So these two audiences, on this forum, overlap entirely? How retarded are you? And personally I loved DBZ cartoons as a kid, but never watched the movie. I thought it was stupid that it was a white dude.

Regardless, you're a fuck monkey for reasons listed above.

I honestly find this ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

we've had threads like this for a while
>imagine lotr with niggers haha imagine that that would be funny because they love putting niggers everywhere,
AND THEN
AMAZON BUYS THE RIGHTS
AND IT FUCKING HAPPENS

If anyone is to blame, it's Sup Forums. You wanted this, you got it.

Are you victim blaming me?

Yep, it's happening. Memes are no longer dreams.
Equvalent of:
>I would have followed you
>Muh homie
>Muh nigga
>Muh Kang
Is going to be filmed in your lifetime.

>complain when a white guy gets cast as Goku
>celebrate when a character that's white is played by someone that isn't white

Isn't it the same thing just in a different way?

Whether we watch it or not, its legacy will be ruined.

why pander to a demogprahic that`s barely even into Tolkien shit
i mean have niggers ever even picked up a book let alone a book by Tolkien
this shit infuriates me

We all predicted this would be happening as soon as a TV show was even speculated on. Imagine my shock, m8

Nah, you're just alt-right man baby, sweetie. Go back to Sup Forums.

>""""""people"""""" of color
They're already in Lotr they're called orcs.

meh, whatever. this is fanfiction anyway.

Good goy

these jews know nothing about writing an actual diverse story

To be fair when they made the Earthsea movie nobody cared that turning a bronze-skinned character pasty white was the first sign the movie was going to be absolute shit.

I would have complained, if I cared about Goku.

>you have my sword
>and my bow
>and my gat nigga, that RACISS Trump I mean sauron is goin down!

But why make the North people colored and likeable and the South people typical renditions of America?
LotR isn't based on America. Also why do the POC have to be the heroes? Why can't they be the "evil South"?

Wait a minute those digits...

"Let's create racial tension!"

The SJW ethos in a nutshell.

>If they try

I see you have either skip the Hobbit or just completely block that shitshow from your mind.

Jesus it's not even just making some group we havent seen yet black, they see a group thats not treated right and immediately try to fit it into the evil white opressor/innocent minority narrative.

>"evil South"
South is already evil, east as well. Well, not so much evil, as under Sauron's evil.

Coloured People = Bad
People of Colour = Good

I just don't understand this world.

90% of that isnt even true or its shit this faggot made up

what the fuck

Then fuck off.

to be perfectly fair, I am pretty sure more than 90% of the self-admitted fans of tolkein has actually read the trilogy and hobbit in full, even less people would have read the other stuffs like the Silmarillion.

Because nobody gives a fuck about your jap cartoons.

not actually*

no one cares about your retarded chinese cartoons you utter troglodyte

neck yourself

Never read Hobbit, and I read Silmarillion before LotR, though I've seen movies before. Maybe that was for the best, as I appreciate both movies and books.

I like how they just assume the people of color would be the one's being looked down upon. How progressive.

Really what is so fucking bad about having a multi racial cast. You guys really cry about fucking anything that isn't purely white.

>Good goy
hey now, I'm not saying I'm going to watch it.

The Hobbit movie was torturous as someone whose favorite children's (young adult?) book is the Hobbit.

I can forgive shoehorning legolas and the horrid cgi orcs, but I will literally strangle whoever's responsible for putting Kate from Lost into the movie.

I barely remember Hobbit movies, maybe that's for the best too.

You mean in that movie everyone hated? It was a joke to begin with.

Imagine travelling with a bunch of guy friends and cracking jokes, bantering each other on a road trip a few years back.

The same bunch of guys are inviting you to go on a road trip again and you are really excited because you had the most fun in your life last time, but someone invited a stuck-up chick who's trying desperately to fit in, one of your mates really wants to get in her pants so everyone has to play along and tone down all the fun, "guy" things to not offend the bitch so you have to spend 5 hours on the road in awkward silence making lame conversation and jokes.

That's what the Hobbit adaption felt like for me

/autistic rant

>the black people are hated and do the work

I swear to God, every history book from now on will have the jews' feeces golem fighting our wars for us

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Oh no, a movie script that is based on real human life!
Can't wait to screenshot it and post it on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Lefties destroy everything am i right bros??

Movies back in the day were much better without niggers, women and inclusion!

Why do you want to politicize everything

>Movies back in the day were much better without niggers!
They were.

you are the ones doing that you disingenuous lefty

it's so amazingly obvious how this place started to have more of gay shit like you after neogaf went to hell

I can't wait until everyone is caramel colored so we can stop this petty bickering about race.

>You know what would be super interesting
>More worn out race politics!
bravo

Non-whites are ugly. I don't want to look at ugly brown faces.

Pretty sure it's just bait to get precious (You)'s given how they're always poorly written posts making the same few points, using the same retarded buzzwords. But sometimes I do wonder...

Did you miss the part where the "multi-racial cast" is only being used to create racial tension in a setting that doesn't need it?

Poe's law will always reign supreme.

I say FINE. SO BE IT.

Every forced diversity production is failure and people see right through it.

If they want to burn a few billion dollars for no return, great.

It's a fantasy movie you dumb nigger lover

LAWD O' THE MO'FUGGIN RANGS, Y'ALL

EYO HOL UP

Immigration act of 65
White birth rates
Jews

There you go.

WE WUZ ARNOR N SHIET

>Make Beorn a cameo that acts almost nothing like his character
>Cut out the majority of Mirkwood
>waste around 10 minutes on some shoehorned love interest
>and that retarded Dragon chase scene