F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60e84D1fpDQ
youtu.be/w6ESR76BHow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

It must suck to build a career over decades and then be completely disgraced at age 75

The eternal roastie strikes again

>being disgraced when you're close to dying

eh whatever

He was a monster.

>worth 23 million

something tells me that he'll be fine

Steve bannon already rekt him earlier this year

youtube.com/watch?v=60e84D1fpDQ

NO ONE IS SAFE
NO ONE IS SAFE
NO ONE IS SAFE

>multi-millionaires being retired with sexual allegations

partial hangout

call me when someone who can be affected by this bullshit is exposed. Call me when a criminal charge is made. Call me when someone is arrested.

Untill then, this is nothing but bullshit designed to cover continuous criminal activity.

Say what you like about Charlie Rose, but he is a great interviewer that actually has real conversations with his guests. The Terri Gross of television.

Charlie Rose could make sexual harassment the most slow and boring one hour of your life.

>another whi*Teoid millionaires life ruined by some roastie on twitter
this is COMFY

Why is it always the liberals who turn out to be sexual predators?

if dropping your towel inside your own home is considered sexual harassment than we are all guilty

he literally didnt touch anyone or make any advances.

Gayle King got a job on fucking CBS?!

Bannon's cool and I like he still is a Trump cheerleader even though he left the cabinet.

everybody... listening... to... you..............

Lol no, he was as big of a perv as weintein. I have a feeling there's even more to this story than what has come out already.

It cracks me up that all these old dudes used that shower thing. I never even heard of that before. Takes some balls to be an old disgusting fuck and try to get young hotties to watch you shower. It must have worked for them at least once, but it cracks me that some dumb roastie would be like, you i didn't want to fuck you but now that i saw your old wrinkled body and grey shriveled balls i need to get me some of that!

Is it legal to fire someone for completely unproved accusations in burgerstan?

KILL ALL
MALES
WHITE, JEWISH, ASIAN, BLACK

KILL

THEM ALL

Hollywood and media: Drumpf is a horrible pussygrabber sexual predator

Also Hollywood and media: 100+ counting sexual predation and harassment

top kek

hollywood and media: we admit to what we did and apologize for our improper judgement and fired

drumpf: no that never happened how dare the media make up these outrageous lies to stop us from taking away your healthcare

(You)

>DAVID DUKE DAVID DUKE

What a retard.

He won because it was obvious the allegations were fake.
Hilary was smiling and laughing about it on the debates too, which people saw as arrogance.

who said anything about winning and losing lmao you guys are obsessed with hillary

Fuck off you know why you bought it up.
There's nothing to apologize about when nothing happened.
The absence of proof is not proof.

accept that tape where someone literally admits but yeah ok sure

>and they let you do it because you are a star
>let you do it

That sounds like consent to me

Explain how that's proof a woman was sexually assaulted by him.
I'll wait.

RIP

post his best interviews
youtu.be/w6ESR76BHow

Also does this mean BvS is tainted and Superman Returns due to these allegations?

>Larry King is dying, for real this time.
>Charlie Rose getting disgraced.

RIP comfy conversations, podcasts just don't cut it.

He's an okay interviewer its mainly his slow talking style which makes you think he's being a thoughtful and provoking neutral