What did he see?

What did he see?

C-beams. He says so right in the next line.

Pee Streams

/thread

Aliums

what's more important is what he couldn't see: his own tears. why do you ask? because it was raining. he couldn't see the tears because of the rain, even though they were right there in his eyes. ironic

a good DC movie

But what are those, in all fairness a c-beam sounds like a structural beam on a building or a spaceship.

Allegedly he's seen a life time of things and has memories of said things that will die with him and in the end humans and replicants suffer the same fate.

futa on male

>What did he see?

Something we wouldn't believe.

>"I can't die, I've seen so much!"
>names two things
>"All those precious moments will be lost in time"

>"I can't die, I've seen too much!"
>starts reciting Weird Al's Hardware Store song

>tfw you start thinking about all the good posts you made that will be lost in time

Let your heart be at peace, brother. They weren't that great.

he saw THIS

space tendies

time to die

That face when she asks her parents if she can go see Santa's husband.

it's a great song

I remember them user, if only subconsciously.

>"You know, Deckard, with great power comes great responsibility. Dr. Tyrell called it "Replicant's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Roy looks directly at the camera.
>"The attack ships, the C-Beams, the Orion...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the Tannhäuser Gate. The Day of the Rope is near, Deckard. We'll have every human in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may Tyrell have me shot during a Voigt-Kampff test this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Transhumanist Party."

>that face when

blacks running a functioning society

What's the story behind those AdjectiveAdjectiveAnimal filenames anyway? Been seeing them a whole lot lately.

I didn't even realize I did that. Now I feel stupid.

It's the automatic naming scheme used by gfycat.com

>That face when

>waaaa waaa i seen stuff and now it will all be forgotten waaa waaa waaa like things in the things bin waaa
What a fag.

Why does it matter
all these moments will be lost in time
like farts in the wind

time to die

>All these memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

his "memories" are saved in his computer storage. Ridley Scott is such a hack.

A honest jew.

>I've seen things you people wouldnt believe
a slim American?

ABLOOBLOO I SAW SOME SHIT THAT NOBODY DID ABLOOOOOOO SPACE SHIT ABLOOOBLOOOOOOOOOO AND WHEN I DIE THEY BE FORGOOOOOT ABLOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO
LIKE SMILEY FRIES AFTER YOU CHEW AND SWALLOW WITH THE OTHER FOOD WAAAAA

>I've seen spaceships & shit

cool dude.

>I've seen things you people wouldnt believe
>you people
uh, racist AND sexist much?

>i was there when some stuff happened
>explosiouns and shiet
>and now it will all vanish thanks to die
>like a cookie in the cookie jar
>tiem to get kiledu

thanks user

i'm sending you good fortune from across the world

I ve seen things you baka gaijins woudn't berievu
fishing boats getting torpedoe'd in okinawa shores temples setting ablaze as fire rains from the sky
all these monuments will be rost in tiem
rike rice in my berry
baka shinu made noji ka n

>yfw the original monologue
I have known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back...frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've seen it...felt it!

ohhh nononono

>I've seen things white people wouldn't believe. Africans not being able to build a civilization for 2000 years. Little niglets drinking cow piss and eating cookies made from dung and dead flies. Red Cross trucks burning on the deserts of Botswana. All those moments will be lost, like tears in rain, now that I got AIDS from that child prostitute in Port Elizabeth. I paid her with three t-shirts and a bottle of water, Deckard. Time to die.
Hiring Raimi to write the monologue for Rutger Hauer was not the best decision.

>That face when

I posted things you faggots woudn't believe
blacked webms on kiddy show threads gifs that started one way and ended in scat
all these replies will be lost ... in time
like shit threads on Sup Forums

time to get banned

>>I've seen things you people wouldnt believe
a 5000 post Banethread 6 years after Baneposting started?

>That face when

Chili and C-bass

I solved that issue by not making good posts, ever.

Guys, I'm embarrassed. Can we pretend like that didn't happen? I appreciate it. It's amazing how people can come together and help each other out. Thank you.

Alejandro's prepared a delightful menu for us. Chili and c-beams, I believe. Shall we?

you made a mistake, reddit. can't rely on knowyourmeme can we?

Who is reddit?

I posted it on accident because I spilled some soy milk and wasn't paying attention.

Your understanding is appreciated. Have an upvote.

>not saving the .html of the thread to regularly relive the day you got 30 (You)s

>I listened to things you folks woudn't believe
>willian basisnky chill loops to tobacco synthetic vhs horror
>all these songs will be lost in time
>like audio quality in the compression
>time to deaf