ITT: Films that drive nu-males into an autistic rage

ITT: Films that drive nu-males into an autistic rage

Name 1 thing wrong with man of steel

Why does it drive you into rage, OP?

>it's not an s
BRAVO SNYDER

Superman being an emo brat that snaps necks.

proper movie that started the intiale undeserved hate train against the DCEU because retarded comic book spergs and fake nerdy normies who have read wikipedia articles about Superman thought they would get another Reeves' movie instead they got another more realistic and contemporary Man of Steel.
Don't get me started on the hordes of braindead critics.

Nothing, it's a good movie.

Passive aggressive faggot

>Can only respond in memes
Faggot

Agreed

That art is beyond reproach though, damn. If nothing else, the prequels still managed to have amazing posters and scores.

Great movie.
Plebs are uncomfortable with morality

NOT MUH CARTOON VERSION SUPERMAN!

MUH DESTRUCTION! I WANTED A BLAND MOVIE WHERE SUPERMAN IS A CARTOON HERO AND NOBODY GETS HURT

HUH WHY DOESN'T SUPERMAN SAVE EVERYBODY NOT MUH SUPERMAN!

Damn, I hated the criticism to MoS, some people are allergic to interesting movies that deviates (slightly) from the norm

Why do liberals hate MoS and BvS?

But this is a bland movie and nobody gets hurt except than some US MILITARY FUCK YEA ANOTHER PROMO FOR OUR GUYS

I loved dc property movies: watchmen, the dark knight trilogy (I even liked the third one and thought it was another overreaction... "not muh cartoon batman" "not muh cartoon bane"... and at least the stupid part in it spawned a legendary meme) MoS and BvS, but I never liked the idea of an extended universe... a restricted universe with just the main ones (batman, aquaman, superman, flash and wonder woman, no green lantern) would have worked fine in the right hands

>memes
It's literally something that happened in your beloved kino. BRAVO, user.

>I WANTED A BLAND MOVIE
well lucky you then

Not bait. It's a shit movie, but damn do nu-males get upset about some IP no one actually cares about

I was adressing specifically the criticism that states this is a bad movie because people die and buildings are destroyed and supes doesn't save everybody

>literally
>kino
>bravo

Dude, seriously consider spending less time hear. Your brain is polluted.

>ITT: poo in the loos and contrarian 12 year olds

You're right, i might end up liking shit flicks like MoS.

stand alone movies with slight hints at other Heroes etc. defo would have been easier and more accessible to the broader public but WB saw how much money Disney were raking in and wanted a piece of the cake, which is fine by me but they should have stuck with their initial darker Snyder vision instead of doing a 180 turn with their biggest and most expensive movie yet. The only thing worse than yet another stale Marvel movie is another franchise trying to do the same just because they failed before.

Fighting in the middle of Smallville

Man of Steel was okay. Good even. It was basically a Thor with better action sequences. It was BvS, Suicide Squad and Justice League that were shit. BvS for cramming too much shit into one movie, Suicide Squad for trying to do a GotG way too early, and Justice League for being a shoddy Avengers 2012 rip-off with little establishment. Those three movies join Green Lantern 2010 for shitty DC movies people regret watching.

In a better world the DCEU should have gone like this:

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
a "Batman Begins" set within the DCEU
a "Green Lantern" set within the DCEU
and THEN Justice League
Optional: A Flash movie featuring TV Flash

But that didn't happen, and we are worse off for it.

>I-Iam watching shitty superhero movies and vote True, I am a REAL MAN!

kek, it never stops being funny when Sup Forums cards think, they are tough guys

the
>not an s
argument is invalid, how does that make or break a fucking movie, dumbass
and also
>Superman being an emo brat that snaps necks
how is he being an emo brat? showing emotion makes the character boring and emo? what the fuck how fucking retarded are you? and what else we he supposed to do with Zod, cover his eyes and put him in a headlock for the rest of their lives? put him in a jail cell?

DUDE SHAKY CAM LMAO
Can some one buy Snyder a tripod for his camera? Surely it's not so expensive.