How come cameramen and other staff don't leak every plot and every episode they work on...

How come cameramen and other staff don't leak every plot and every episode they work on? Because they sure hear and see alot of stuff.

Scripts are watermarked with your name on it, so if there's a leak they know who did it.

It would be too easy to identify who did it.

it's easy to link to to them

is that the camera they used filming the show? so tiny

Yes, but I mean, for example Han Solo dies, or shit like that, nobody knew that before the movie was released

Do you really think staff like cameramen get to go home at the end of a workday?
No, they get put in a no-communications cell, much like a prison.
If you think they have any kind of personal freedom until the production is done; you are a literal child.

Is this a joke?
The entire script for Episode 7 was leaked months prior to release.

sage

enough of this bullshit

Ok, but you got my point, most movies don't get leaked, even the biggest productions.

Are cameramen mentally incapable of remembering what they've shot?

Why ruin something you're a part of and risk your job?

WOuld you believe an anonymous leak? We get them all the time

>for example Han Solo dies, or shit like that, nobody knew that before the movie was released
Nigger I personally remember spamming that shit on twatter

>why
for the lulz

usually when you've made it to be key grip or whatever in hollywood, you're just as committed to make stories as everyone else

Because they're completely disposable staff who would never work in the industry ever again over the slightest indiscretion.

A lot of contracts have NDA clauses.
Also it's a relatively small community, and if it gets around that you're the leak you won't be getting much work after that.

Movies are serious busines.

>spoil a major films plot
>get blacklisted and never work in the industry again
hmm i wonder why

I would do it, but I would only leak insignificant information.

You forgot getting sued for violating your NDA as well.

This, plus you have to figure that a lot of them probably do, but anonymously. Somewhere in the Sup Forums archives there are probably legits spoilers for every major film and show but they're lost in a sea of LARPers and shitposts.

>to to

????

We are under agreement and actually really want the films to do well.
T.focus puller