Suicide Squad #13 Storytime

Thanks for storytiming the rest of Rebirth today bros. RIP Earth 2, I'm sorry no one liked you.

why is JRJR's art so shit

I can't hate him. His Spider-Man art has solidified him as one of my favorite artists, even if all his work isn't as solid as that.

He rushes and he needs a very specific range of inkers to make it look right.

Why don't you kill yourself instead?

This is really sad to look at after the great job he did on All Star Batman

Boomer, you were doing so well. You could've just walked away.

>"...what?"

Oh, Rick. The nu-you is uneven at best, but you do have your moments.

I think Mother Panic was skipped

Not Rebirth. Also, shit art.

I hate nu-harley so much

Aw man.

...aw, man.

I was literally just thinking "you know, this Boomer isn't that much like the old Boomerbutt of the old days, but I like him anyway, as a character unto himself.", like, five pages back.

This.

You broke my heart, Boomer.

And if Harley hadn't killed people herself, she MIGHT have some right to judge.

why does deadshot's outfit have to suck so much dick

Shuttup, tho. Every single time she murdered someone it was non-canon, ESPECIALLY when she blew up dozens of kids just to get the Joker's attention.

It'd be pretty interesting considering that Boomer was at the bar with them a few pages earlier and he has a busted shoulder.

Uh... eleven is lower than twenty.

Finally someone put Harley in her place.

the fuck, Boomer?

Or when she helped kill millions in Injustice and then became a hero and protagonist of the story.

Well, that's Injustice where everyone is batshit insane and you have things like Hal trusting Sinestro enough to actually think Guy would kill John.

It's just me or this has been the shittiest issue yet, how the fuck are they going to fix this?

I love Katana's all black suit.

Jesus, user. His art has always been this bad. Are you sure it's not just nostalgia influencing your taste?

Deadshot is over-designed compared to what we originally had. You'd think for someone who is a top notch marksman and has a deathwish he'd have less armor or at least alot more flexible material. His current outfit makes him look like a walking tank at times.

>compared to what we originally had.
Gonna have to be more specific there, buddy.

this whole comic has horrible art... but this pic of Croc in the swamp... so good.

I liked earth 2 when you know Roberson was doing it. Before dc pissed him off and then had hacks take over.

yeah me too, and Abnett's bit wasn't bad

Oh the red shirt finally red shirted.
I hope a cast shake up happens soon cause it is very clear with this movie cast who they are and aren't willing to kill.

When will we have dirtwitch Enchantress

That's... supposed to be her hair got burned off right? That's not gonna be her new design... right?

>You're not all bad, Digger.
>I'm glad I saved you.
>Look after yourself.
Aw.

JRJR's art looks perfectly fine when he's paired with a good inker. This might be rushed as well, even though he only has to turn in 12 pages per issue.

Isn't this the artist from Detective? Don't tell me he left that book..

is harley and rick flagg actually a thing in this book, why?

She's gotta ride someone's dick.

thanks dude

is that captain stingaree on the bottom there?

think the quality of this has increased over the past few issues

it was but i found a torrent in yesterday's win-o-thread

its just romita i think, which i love personally but he always give his characters bulky af armour