Charlie Rose: CBS sacks talk show host over harassment claims

Charlie Rose: CBS sacks talk show host over harassment claims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn son

Is he a libtard?

so who is next?

So what are we talking about here, must there be a Charlie Rose?

>sacks
Why can't brits just say "fired" like normal people?

Yes, in some ways he was. That was the part about him that lead to the series of sexual assault, but lefties don't want to acknowledge that.

Shame. I liked him

of course. It's like 10 to 1 ratio that all these abusers are leftists. I feel bad for them because i think 90% of the allegations are bullshit but I"m still happy it's taking down liberals.

Yay, another "claim with no proof".

Okay good fuck him another one bites the dust.

Colbert or one of those types.

Something worse will replace him. The moderates are being removed. The leftist movement is making bold bid for power.

He's a neocon.

They're gonna get rid of his website with all his interviews, right? If so, this sucks. There have been some I've been wanting to get to.

you dont know what that word means

when someone on the right sexually assaults a woman everyone on the right applauds him, ie trumps "grab her by the pussy" or roy moore

when someone on the left like franken touches a flak jacket and completes a scripted kiss he is guilty of sexual assaault

there are massively different standards and levels of tolerance, of course the touchy feely leftists are going to be more "guilty"

t. neocon

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

Thats because we don't care and Don't believe these lying cunts. I don't care if Moore fucked a 5 year old boy as long as he's a loyal R voter in the senate he can do whatever he wants because the worst republican is still better than the best democrat and that's because leftist policies are a mortal danger and i'm willing to do ANYTHING to make sure they are defeated.

what are you searching for in offaly county, a pot of gold?

>ie trumps "grab her by the pussy"
how is that "Assault"? Locker room talk is just that and the left believe any allegation no matter what. 90% of these accusations have no proof but like i said before i don't care as long as they destroy liberals.

Neocons are just leftists who want to blow up brown people.

t. contrarian. go back to Sup Forums

Nah I'm fine here thanks

Yup that's Charlie Rose.

jesus there's one of cunts in every thread, kill yourself degenerate

>?
idiot, I can smell that family values moralist conservatives stiiiink

sniff away faggot.

Sup Forums is pol

Based user

alt-righters really can't meme

>pic related:the post

triggered

>MUST THERE BE A SUPERMAN

oh damn he's in a lot of movies

I... No... You're right... Love really does... Trump hate...

The left has formed a circular firing squad. They constantly insinuate that its all about how 'Trump got away with it' as they rifle down their own people.

This is a genuine witch hunt. And while feminists are proclaiming it as their grandest moment, its more likely its death knell. Small time shit is getting thrown in with the bigger stuff and everyone is being asked to condemn without thought or hesitation.

>the only time the left stops shitposting about trump in the press is when they're outed as pedophile rapists

This

Liberalism is cancer. I had it in my teens and 20s ( i even voted for Al fucking Gore) but after paying taxes and seeing the world I know better now.

In a twisted way, I feel sorry for him. I enjoyed watching his show and he's old. I wonder what he's doing right now. I'm sure he's cried a little.

His apology was pretty sad desu. He just got lewd and nude with staffers after his prime. Daily reminder to stay a Chad, and never fuck a co-worker

>t. chad who used to fuck secretaries