Kafkaesque

>kafkaesque

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>epic

>tfw both Kafka and Lovecraft are truly great and worth reading but this board is literally a hive of brainlets, just like Sup Forums
A shame really.

>lovecraftian

>jew
>great at anything
kek

luckily I don't think OP is decrying those guys, just psueds who overuse their names for their film blog

>ebin

>>Kafka
>waaah shit just got worse
>so poignant and also funny eh eh
>>Lovercraft
>boooo spoopy ANCIENT creatures
>so dark
>so beyond our comprehension

>jews
>believes they literally control most of the world
>not great

At least have some intellectual honesty

>cynical jaded millenial retort #293847 section-A column 2-2
Attempts at poignancy veiled under irony and memearrows, but of course. Of course! My entire argument, gone! Vanished!

>implying anything that jews do with power is "great"
The USSR, Hollywood and European Union would like a word with you my dear goy

you bet, niggerlover

>My entire argument,
You didn't bring one, dumb kike. You just made an unsupported assertion that just happens to be completely retarded.

That's the point of my post, mouthbreather. Once again, it goes over your head. You also did the same exact thing.

This entire board is literally dedicated to discussing the output from an industry you believe in controlled by "da joos". You're a walking contradiction.

>h-ha i-i w-w-w-was m-merely pretending to be retarded
Your point didn't have a post, rebbit. You are wrong and the meme arrows have proven that

Pseudlet

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>hey guys let's let this tight knit nepotistic in group with high average IQs and a psychopathic outlook on life run our nations
golly gee almost looks like a strawman to me

>nabokovian

>>waaah shit just got worse
>>so poignant and also funny eh eh

do you even literature?

why

space
this

great another pseud from /lit/ that thinks hes for some reason smarter than everyone else

You forgot the part where they deploy "muh creativity though" when asians have higher IQ scores.

Well clearly whites are just genetically inferior to jews if they easily control their countries politically, economically and culturally despite being 2% of the population. Whites should thank jews for giving them so much advancement. It's just like how I assume you believe european colonization of inferior africans helped them out a lot.

r
e
d
d
i
t

people in the 110-125IQ range believe that intelligence is the ability to parrot things that socially acknowledged smart people say

there is no actual soul behind that post, just a glorified markov chain bot

its called reddit spacing

i honestly just feel bad for you if you think this unironically. the castle is one of the greatest novels ive ever read.

I busted out laughing when Björk sang 'kafkaesque' in her new album.

Interlinked.