dude wide shots and blue and orange lmao epic cinematogepi

This thread could use some digits.

Nice addition to /fmg/ - failed meme general

Thanks for the effort

fucking captcha ruined me I demand a refund

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/5fGR0gLtwdchydQF0zeRxQ/

Forced attempt at a meme.
Shoo shoo troll.

Will you pretending to be above capeshit be added to /fmg/? Very serious question btw

Your top 5 movies of the year right fucking now

Go ahead user you're so above it all aren't you? You take pride in your taste right? You know what makes real art?

You're correct?

Of course, are you new?

>being this butthurt that your redditographer is rightly called mediocre
oh sweety

>You know what makes real art?
People whose last name isn't Villeneuve.

reddit status: BTFO'd

Y O U

I don't rec films to British soyboys that actually post on Sup Forums. Your mind is governed by the entertainment disease so you won't be able to understand

>Unironically using "reddit"
What are some Sup Forums approved directors? You know they don't exist right, reddit is a meme for newfags who are trying to distance themselves

Didn't expect an answer desu

If you were from any other board(save for Sup Forums) you would have been given a list, but you're from Sup Forums
You're anti Sup Forums by default

>red white and blue
>the soldier descend into the red/dark(hell) to to their jobs
woah really made me think brava denís

>MUH BOARD WARS
Never posted on Sup Forums don't know why you're so anal about it that you have to presume everyone posts on Sup Forums who you disagree with

Nice shitposting newfriend you're learning

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/394769090/#394776220
Don't lie to me

You literally never called anyone that before last week. Why are you suddenly saying it?

To accept Deakins as a quality cinematographer is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

Wow you searched it on Sup Forums you autist

Now search all the other boards it was posted on because it certainly wasn't posted on Sup Forums first and you would know that if you weren't an underage shitposting wreck

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1487540568538/
You're anti-Sup Forums

James Cameron
Zack Snyder
Michael Bay
Mel Gibson
Nicolas Winding Refn
Xavier Dolan
Christopher Nolan

Also thanks for the advice for searching elsewhere
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88675116/#88675480
You browse reddit

What is that image? Its not even been posted here before

Thats not where it was first used though was it sweetie

All of them are reddit

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88255977/#88271123
Why are you so ashamed of being Sup Forums?

I dont know why you keep imagining that the image your referencing has been posted it when it clearly hasn't, here it is for the first time in your thread.

Does this satisfy your cravings? Now you can post that reply again and it will make some sense

BASED defender of Sup Forums

When is the video coming out?
youtu.be/piPpyJR2Kfo

Why did you lie? boards.fireden.net/v/thread/394769090/#394776220

BASED.

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
What does this prove?
Maybe a reddit archive is more to you're liking

Why does everything about Sicario trigger Sup Forums so much? Is it because Reddit likes it?

>he is popular ergo he is shit

You said you don't post on Sup Forums, but that link shows you do and the guy replying to you in that thread has a reply from you too which has this image Why would you lie?

This thread is awful.

That second image wasnt even used in this thread until after he posted the link, it some paranoid user whose posting it.

And I've seen that brain wojak posted here before and first on /bant/ and /fit/, it's like saying just because someone posted Bale on another board it means you browse it when it's used on multiple boards, completely flawed logic. Sup Forums is living in head rent free.

The image was searched with filename not image hash. Again why would you lie?

Pretty basic imagery and shot

Dude what the fuck are you talking about, people save images they've seen on boards and use them again on other boards, how the fuck do you think memes spread across this site.

Are you just slow?

Search this filename and see what comes up you fucking moron

I just saved the image here Why is it called "1511294395289.jpg" not "americanpsychobroadwaymattsmithbenaldridgechristianbale01.jpg"?

Because you didnt save it on Clover

So you play videogames, browse Sup Forums, browse reddit forums and mobile post to top it all off?

After all this you still don't get it my god you're a lost cause.

What a shit thread, saged.

Are you saying it a coincidence that both images are being used on both boards are also defending Blade Runner 2049?

Why are you such a liar?
Why are you ashamed of being exposed as a Sup Forums poster?

>DUDE Sup Forums IS THE PATRICIAN MEDIUM Sup Forums IS FOR PLEBS AND CHILDREN I WATCH MOVING PICTURES THEY ARE SOOOO DEEEP
Pathetic

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.
This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)
True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.
The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

No its not a coincidence its a symptom of this site and the concept of memes. It's like think WOW its a coincidence i saw a pepe posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums what a strange world we live in. If you browsed anything other than the Sup Forums and Sup Forums archives like the sperg you are you would release its not the first time these images have been posted, unless you really think people are posting OC pepes and wojaks on Sup Forums of all places

You retard you're believing your own shit now, comics are the reason for capeshit. It's not difficult to come to that conclusion. Writing a bunch of buzzwords before it doesn't make you intelligent.

Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums

>True cinema
The thread is still waiting for your top 5 movies of the hear

Sicaro was kinaro, fight me

what does dishonest filmmaking mean? I've been hearing the term being thrown around

*Insert original La La Land copypasta*

Dishonest Filmmaking: (Damien Chazzele, Tarantino, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Alex Garland, Paul Thomas Anderson, Nicholas Refn, Tom Hooper, Tyler Perry, Rian Johnson, Alfonso Cuaron, Noah Baumbach, Andrea Arnold, David Yates, Denis Vilenueve, James Franco, Steve McQueen) are intellectually bankrupt moral whores and charlatans; their films appeal to the modern phenomenon of the 'Pretend Epic' or Pseudo Cinema, often tied to the criticism that "It was a movie that thought it was a film" they have no ideas of their own and are filmed purely to have fancy essays made about them. They obfuscate their lack of insight under a smug impenetrable irony and often contain scenes with disingenuous attempts at depth with characters spouting platitudes that the director takes VERY seriously
This directly panders to the IMDb reddit sensibility of quote circlejerking since these hacks are masters of the fools wit, "Quipping" (Not to be confused with the marvel co-opting of the word) , it sounds smart, cool and worldly but in reality there's nothing of substance, the Revenant's attempt at spiritualism was cheap and laughable and whilst someone like Malick has considered his philosophy, Inaurritu wears his introspection on his sleeve to give his film a false sense of depth with pathetic sermonizing

THIS is Dishonest Filmmaking

They leech the greater works that preceded them; like The Enemy being a rip off Eraserhead, but they have nothing else to say
They act under the guise of deconstruction with surface layer obvious 'social commentary' and a quirky forgettable score praised as 'innovative'. They are all inauthentic sycophants that rely on oscar buzz and post 9/11 detachment for relevance.

These directors are hacks and will be forgotten to time

Some notably earnest filmmakers include, but are not limited to:
Mike Leigh
The Coen Brothers
Werner Herzog
James Cameron
Mel Gibson
Terrence Malick
Gaspar Noe
Clint Eastwood