Mother Panic #4 Storytime

This is your weekly dose of Young Animal. New arc and new artist this week!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Man_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty good use background buildings to hint as to what the story is this time

I wonder if they are switching artists for each arc. This book was delayed at one point, and Shawn Crystal seems to be the artist for the next three issues

Nice job with the sound effects

This confirms some of the hints we have seen before, in that Violet seems to be playing the bisexual Bruce Wayne persona

Her ass is nice

I'm guessing between arcs.

I'm really loving this other artist. Even moreso the colorist.
Even more-moreso the ass.

wow this cover actually gives her breasts

I looked him up and he has not drawn a whole lot. Some Deadpool issues here and there, Arkham Manor DC miniseries, and bits of Fantomex Max

Thanks for the bump

Something really fucked up happened at this school, but I wonder how much of it was real, and how much Violet might have imagined

This...person... is quite the thing. Looks a lot like Violet when drawn by the other artist

This artist does actually give her a figure when in the suit

I see this backfiring in the future

The Backup:

Deep cut:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Man_(comics)

The end, for now.

This is probably my least favourite of the Young Animal titles, but at least the art was good again.

bump

the art change completely changed the tone, the book isn't so angsty/grimy anymore, i prefer this to the old art since this doesn't seem so dedicated to making violet look as unattractive as possible on the outside to match her personality. I agree that this is the weakest young animal book though, mainly because their goal was to make a bitch of a main character and surprise surprise, nobody wants to read that past the first issue

Love the new artist

It's weird. This seems to be a three issue arc, and the artist after that for #7 is another different person

What the fuck were they thinking with this art?

John Paul Leon has a similar style to Tommy Lee Edwards. And he's fucking amazing. Don't know why they got this shitter for 3(three) fucking issues though.

>Killer Queen has already touched the cover of this comic book

i like this, but i think it's still pretty grimy

This seems really good to me so far, I've been thinking Shade is easily the weakest Young Animal series.

does her helmet have anti-insano vision? or is it just designed to give her a jab of meds on demand?

I don't quite get the costume. She's got your typical painted-on bodysuit, but then has these gigantic gloves and a huge, bulky helmet that doesn't seem to do anything but distort her voice.

I am having an strangely hard time keeping tract of what the hell is going on in this comic.

I wonder if she actually fucked the Batwoman before. She and Kate shared a look of disgust in the first issue

Oh m8

Can't believe this didn't get storytimed till now. Although it's my least favorite out of the YA stuff I'm still really enjoying the series. Thanks op.

All 4 Young Animal series are great but there is a power level that is 100% accurate:

1. Cave Carson
2. Doom Patrol
3. Shade
4. Mother Panic