How many of you were actually on /tv?

How many of you were actually on /tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-1P3jQJ40ao
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ6WW220__I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically, was on the local news a lot for marching band but mainly in crowd shots.

me, I played in a children show as a kid.

Story time, if anyone cares.
>decide to skip a school day to go to a funeral during high school
>it was a classmate who sudoku'd
>I didn't even know her, but I was an edgy fuck who went because I didn't want to go to fucking class
>see news cameras and whatnot
>shit my parents might see me through the tv since they're newswatchers
>news lady comes to interview me
>at this point, I'm caught.
>make up some bullshit on how I knew the girl and we were pretty close
>eventually spoke with her parents and told them made up stories on how she was a good girl
I feel bad about it to this day. My cousin was watching me through the TV the whole time.

A few times.

is that man shooped.

no

impossible, is there footage of this man anywhere, I need to confirm this claim.

what's the tv equivalent of that man

who's the woman equivalent? giga-stacy

thats heavily shooped you toolbar.

Gave an interview for the news about local politics, despite being not at all qualified in the area at the time. Just spoke right from my asshole. And if it worked for Jim Carrey, my big break should be any day now.

Isn’t that kind of a good thing you did?

local news station filmed me but never aired my inspiring interview about how I got the highest SAT scores in the county.

Scores weren't even that high. But Cletus couldn't keep up

Is this a JoJo reference?

In a way since I left her in a positive light but I morally feel ashamed to pretend to know a dead girl.

Throw a OUCH! shirt on him and cast him as Chad.

>giga stacy

Nicole Aniston

The universe works in mysterious ways user.

that's okay at least you have the self-reflection and insight to know what you did is wrong. so many times someone will commit suicide and all the people that bullied them will act like they were best friends

I had a bump air on Adult Swim back in winter 2011. That's it though

>is that man shooped
no, he left humanity behind

>pretending to be friends with a dead person

I bet you tell everyone you hooked up with Sara Pearson too

I was a football child once with the players on the field, so at least once.

Interesting. I assumed they were all just made in-house. How’d that happen?

Are you Marc M?

#pajeetgoals

I was interviewed years ago by local tv news station about the bus strike in ottawa during winter.

This is how avarage Sup Forums browser looks.

Someone shop him as Chad.

ASCENDED

no

Back in 2001 I told my mom I was staying late after school to work on a project, but my friend and I all went to see Pearl Harbor, there happens to be the local news filing the long ass line around the block. I happens to be wearing a very colorful hoodie. My mom saw the news with me in line, and gave me a scoulding.

Nothing I'm proud of but I was an extra in some stupid Canadian straight to TV film. They actually had me at a table where the main character sits down at and me and two other extras get up and leave.

They had some online submission thing. I made a few and one got picked

;_;

A year ago I stood in line all night for an iPhone and they interviewed me. Saw myself later on TV, looked like a faggot. Wish I was born a Chad.

can you link your bump?

I was in a student film.

>the guy who made it was flamboyant but heavily in closet
>he hated me because I went off script (he wrote the scenes and hated if you add anything he disliked for example if actor said what are you doing here? instead of what brings you here? he would go mental
>anyways the movie was well received and it was on youtube but there were 3 comments trashing my performance written in quick succession (in minutes) and congratulating the director on everything else (the directing and the script and camera work)

that was the end of my acting career

Post it faggot

Looks like one of those darkie morrowind elves.

This is kinda funny. Could be a skit.

my brass quintet played a couple songs on brazilian tv promoting our college orchestra being on tour there

/fit/ here. This is doable within 6 months of training

I was interviewed by several sports channels in Lille during EURO 2016 .

probably the only time they had a German in France who could comment on his team's performance in English

>/fit/ here

sure, friend

Shouldn't have improvised , fag.

ze performance was not ze yellow from ze egg

I film news packages that are put on TV, that good enough for you?

Would someone really do that?
Go on the internet, and tell lies?

It sucks

Well it won so it can’t be that bad, just do it

>flamboyant director detected

post it

Were you Fritz Phantom?

youtu.be/-1P3jQJ40ao

>Uncle Beaner

Hello, Potion Seller

grats

dunmer looking dude kek

Back to Sup Forums

are you retarded?

and stay there

Cmon, I was in highschool when I submitted that. We were all young once.

It's alright but missing a funny roosevelt image or a animation

cool

I've been an extra a few times

Wtf are u me?

Try me. /fit/ + /film/ is the enlightenment mans combo

>Back to Sup Forums

Are you from Texas?

The perspective of that angle makes it look like you have some popeye-tier tumor arms instead of any actual muscle.

Yeah, from Austin

>from Austin
What did you think of Malick's Song to Song and its portrayal of Austin culture?

Wasn’t bad user

Oh shit.

who the fuck is this guy and why does he look like a video game character?

How many showers did he have to take?

>Austin
>culture

yeah, the movie managed to depict it, as boring as it was, it literally was Austin: "the movie"

none. But his sister hadn't showered so she was loving it.

>It's another fat SS piece of shit who never posts in CBT threads tries to hijack an unrelated thread on an unrelated board episode

I played in a Lana del Rey video, Cola

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ6WW220__I

Crowd shots about 3 times and interviewed at a rally by the local news.

There are no actors in this clip!

I was tricked into liking this song

I miss your music, or listening to it mainstream i mean

I've been in a lot of productions in New Mexico as an extra.

All seasons of Better Call Saul, most seasons of The Night Shift, quite a few movies such as Sicario, Trancedence, and bunch of other shit. Never had any speaking lines yet but I've had "characters" set up for me if the occasion needed it.

If anyone interested in gaining experience on a film set, being an extra is the easiest way to go about it. You get paid pretty well (at least for me, usually average 14 an hour plus overtime) and they feed you aswell. If you're persistent, casting directors and agencies will always hit you up. At least in NM.

Now picture that face but clean-shaven
Fucking freak

I was in several hit movies in the earlier 2000s, but it all went downhill after some bad casting decisions then a third sequel to one of the successfull one was like the nail in the coffin, add personal problems on top of that, i got out of shape, out of touch and overall forgotten... i am lucky people even recognize me nowdays.

I was on Japanese TV for a segment on how Westerners smile versus Japanese.
I've never been on Sup Forums though

N A M E
A
M
E

How old are you? late 30s?

I see he took the bogpill

>Austin
>Texas
Pick one faggot

When I was like 15 I gave an interview to a local station representing my basketball team, didn't even watch it later