Recess Thread

Can we discuss this awesome show?
Also, you know, its not like there's anything I, as Op, can do to stop you from PrickleyPosting, but if we could have some discussion I'd appreciate it

>PrickleyPosting

I... what?

you know, you post the Prickley speech from the movie, but stick in something about TJ having se with a classmate

I think you're making things up OP

One of the comfiest cartoons of all time. Damn I wish I went to Third Street School

Different user, I've seen what OP is talking about a couple of times.

Mrs Sphinster was the best character

Imagine their surprise when they got to middle school and found out they didn't have recess

Sure are a lot of spelling errors in this thread.

good to know

I watched this show every morning for years before going to school.

A beach in Hawaii!
Does this girl ever go barefoot?

Spinelli was the best character.

Thesedays if Recess was a new show, everyone would be jumping up and down about how Vince is a racist stereotype and that Gretchin is too thin.

Depends. When I was in middle school we still had two breaks. The first one was called Nutrition and then obviously you had lunch. High School was one lunch break.

It's weird how Recess had a crossover with Lilo and Stitch in 2006, five years after Recess had gone off the air.

Then again, many late 90s/early 00s things didn't really end until 2006.

Spinelli is going to join the Ashleys by high school.

Nah the Ashley's will self-destruct into a different group by then. They had the most OP clique at Third street tho with that tire hideout.

One of the best episodes in my opinion

why, too jealous?

>Spinelli

I cant really remember her that well, wasn't she a massive tomboy that repressed her femininity?

shut up nazi swine

I'd fug Spinelli.

Eh I could see her being Cheerleader Captain as she'd have all the Ashley's beat on that front.

She'd hook up with TJ who'd go the path of Student Councils and Mock Trail continuing his defense of the little guys.

Why can Recess get threads every few weeks, while Gargoyles can't even get a solid thread a month?

Probably because gargoyles was a shit proto-furry show. Now run along sweetie.

Spinelli defined my taste in women

But Recess ended 15 years ago, yet every few weeks I see a thread about it.

I'd give the proto-furry title to Banana Split Bunch or a bunch of Hanna Barbera stuff. Maaaaaaybe the Tijuana Bibles that depicted lewd WB/Disney chars.

But never Gargoyles.

*adjusts glasses*

>*adjusts glasses*

Lilo and Stitch as a whole is this whole weird Disney freakshow. It came out in 2002, had a motion picture, three DVD specials, a 52 episode animated series, a three season spin off anime, and five television movies based off that anime.

My school ended recess starting in 2nd grade...

Are you new?

>

Was this an underrated episode? I know its pretty damn cliche but fuck you if you didnt have something like this happen at your elementary school.

James Woods as the movie villain was pretty great.

Is there even a such thing as a bad James Woods performance? Even in shit films/shows, he still manages to be good.

I didn't. My elementary school was full of losers, repressed frustrated rednecks, idiots, anti socials and morons.
I was the only normal kid with good parents and not a poorfag. I wasted 4 years at that place.

What. I had recess all the way to high school and even on college at times. Are american schools that shit?