Voltron Legendary Defender

Y'all crazies are at your wits end with smoking Shiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bpdklance/status/839366321309540356
twitter.com/bpdklance/status/837751439401242624
archiveofourown.org/works/9810584/chapters/22631348
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta love the mice

what?

How does a mouse have access to control panels?

>press x to jason.webm

VOLTRON: SLUT SHIRO EDITION

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OH LORD

Bad boy Shiro is my favorite thing.

They found a way.

Hunk and Shiro are now Miami Vice.

Is it just me or is Shiro missing his galra arm

I just got here, someone explain OP's pic and why everyone's flipping over it?

hunks gonna eat them
it will be funny

Someone found the pic from Studio Mir's website. Now we're debating on whether or not Shiro smoking is canon. If it is, then Pure Shiro is dead.

Pure Shiro was never a real thing in the first place.

>I need to know something, Hunk. The way we used to form Voltron... it was real, wasn't it?
>Yeah, it was. You bet it was.

its the future maybe smoking is healthy now because they smoke space plants

t. marijuana apologist

Shiro vapes.

Begone you heathen

Shiro is a vapist.

V makes a similar sound like B. I you you put lower-case b upside down, it becomes a P. Because B is the second letter of the alphabet, count two betters at P, it becomes R.

The sentence is not Shiro is a rapist.

Imagine developing a pavlovian response to the sickly-sweet smell of blueberry lemonade cheesecake or whatever noxious odor precedes him

Does he have a fedora too?

Looks like he's wearing a jacket. Could be there, could not. Can't really tell from this angle.

>le fredora meme :^)

Shiro is a hot mess.

In what world can a man not enjoy the finest blueberry lemonade cheesecake e juice while wearing the king of hats?

Sometimes he'll put on a little nu metal to set the mood.

Shunk is canon

There are hidden depths to Shiro's character. He's not as innocuous as you think he is.

>Hunk eats a sandwich
The signs were there from the very beginning... how could we have been so blind?

>Shiro confirmed for being a smoker.
>Hunk confirmed for being a foodie.

Of course, of course. We're talking about a man who cut down his friend's leg so he wouldn't get dragged into the arena. Shiro definitely has more to him than what we see. Still going to stand by Pure Shiro for shits and giggles.

Hunk's foodie reveal has got me shook.

Why would Shiro and Hunk be in the same picture if there wasn't some sort of relation? It's obvious. Shiro made the sandwich for Hunk, which is why Hunk looks so oddly blissed by it. Shiro is turned away here so we don't see the flush across his cheeks. He smokes to hide the doki dokis.

That's wrong because Hunk loves making his own food. Part of the fun of food come from the cooking itself.

>Hunk as burrito-man headcanon BTFO

where do we even go from here

That's why it is so important that Hunk is eating food made by someone else. chekmat.

Maybe they're just on a lunch break. Hunk is eating his hoagie while Shiro uses the time to smoke.

>tfw Shiro breaths on you with his smokers breath

Except you're forgetting the important fact that Shiro CAN'T cook. Hunk would never touch the food Shiro makes.

>fanart as canon

Leave this shit on tumblr where it belongs.

Wow who would have ever guessed Hunk has a passion for food.

Shiro is the type of person who can burn water while trying to boil it.

Hunk would die from eating Shiro's cooking.

Except...Shiro can't cook for shit.

Now that you've brought this up, why is Hunk eating around a smoker?

Putting together a sandwhich shouldn't require cooking skills. Unless you're retarded.

Shiro is indeed retarded when it comes to anything kitchen-related.

Shiro only knows how to work a microwave,

I want Shiro exhaling his smoke on the Galra's faces.

Hunk eats all the time. Location doesn't matter. He could be fighting for his life and he'll still try to get a snack in.

>tfw Shiro breathes on your infant daughter with his smoker's breath

does anyone have the source for this?

Well, Shiro clearly wants to die. That's certainly a way to die.

And not just by Sendak, but by Eyebrows too. Though getting killed that way wouldn't be the best since Shiro would feel like shit because he made a cute baby uncomfortable.

That's hot.

Smoking is disgusting but I admit it does have the aesthetic appeal to it.

>Shiro picks up Sendak's fluffy daughter and breathes on her, and gushes about how cute she is
>she starts coughing and sneezing thanks to his smokers breath
>Eyebrows demands his daughter back right fucking now
>Sendak proceeds to pummel Shiro to death
>Shiro's last thoughts are that he deserves this

You do deserve it, Shiro, you do deserve it.
At least Sadak and Yurak didn't witness it.

Delet this.

Holy shit. People are editing Keith to "look more Asian". And I thought the black Allura edits were bad.

He looks like Pepe.

He'd probably set that on fire too.

I really hope they confirm his dad as white.

Also, why the fuck are SJW so afraid of giving people a cupids bow on their top lip?

That nose is definitely not Asian

He just looks chubby and tired.

>fucking Shiro
>can fight aliens twice his size and lead a giant robot with some kids he just met (with the exception of Keith) all while battling ptsd
>can't even press a button on the microwave without fucking shit up

to compare

He'd be the type to microwave a baked potato with the foil still on.

I bet this was done by a Klance/Shallura fagget who worships Lance and hates Shiro.

You're right on the money.
twitter.com/bpdklance/status/839366321309540356

If I see that fucking Keith one more time

>slight NSFW (Not Safe From Whites)

>bpdklance
>it's one of those Klance fujos who attacked Josh Keaton and wrote an entire dissertation on youtube after he said Shiro/paladin ships aren't pedophilia

Zero surprises here.

This one is making my brain hurt.

twitter.com/bpdklance/status/837751439401242624

They did an edit of Lance with those puffy lips, bags under his eyes, and curly hair too. Why are Lance and Allurafags so awful.

Where do they say this is an Asian edit? Seems like they're just redrawing features in their style.

Don't get me wrong, I hate bpdklance but where did get that idea from?

HOWLING

>meanwhile in slav's reality

They said they wanted to redraw characters with "ethnic features".

The rarest Pepe

Why the hell do they hate Shiro so much?

Interfering with klance

Sup Forums AU write user here.
It took me some time but I finally finished the next chapter to Stepmom.

archiveofourown.org/works/9810584/chapters/22631348

Because he's "poorly written" or some other shit. Now they're saying the writers are misogynist because they implied Allura might not pilot a lion.

It's all about shipping. It reminds me of LoK fandom where they criticized Bryke over the genuinely terrible writing but then forgave everything when Korrasami happened.

Only if Shiro is a non-smoker in that reality. No way someone like Slav would put up with those smelly clothes.

>"ethnic features"

Christ, do they not realize how that sounds?

Nope. It's hilarious, my aunt is a 66 year old white woman who grew up with money, and she calls black movies "ethnic". SJWs are just like old white people.

Based on how much I've scrolled through her tweets, it seems like it's due to Shiro shutting Lance up most of the time. Not sure about the others but I get the feeling that Lancefags in general don't like Shiro very much.

Ok nope my bad, went further down. She hates season 2 Shiro*

She also hates season two Allura, probably because the writers dared to give their precious POC self-insert princess a flaw.

I love how season two makes so many of these people butthurt. It just makes me like the season all the more.

>Not sure about the others but I get the feeling that Lancefags in general don't like Shiro very much.
being a shancefag is suffering

It wont be long before they start calling people colored. They're halfway there with the POC stuff anyways.

The first time I ever heard "person of color" said out loud it was by a black speaker at an Ebony Society meeting so I've never understood the beef with it

The POC thing is such bullshit. All of those groups of people, from different countries and ethnicities, lumped together in a dumb effort to stick it to whitey. Most of those POC groups fucking hate each other anyway.

Most "whites" hate each other too so it's not like that's special or especially relevant.

If there is something I know to reign true, it's that Latinos hate other Latinos, and Asians hate other Asians.

I like it. You got a 'wholesome' team leader who remains determined and supportive during adversity but occasionally needs time to de-stress and smoke.

Makes it interesting but obviously didn't make it into canon. Could have been a proto-Shiro too that was darker/more brooding.