Star vs Reaction Pics

Give me all of your best Star vs reaction pics

I was just making some.

>reaction images that will be essentially locked to a single thread
This happens way too much, honestly.

>Dont scream

What is wrong with that?

Need some Star suffering.

I just think it speaks about on how Sup Forums bubbles itself in various things.

What is she training those jaw muscles for?

hope we get to see more of this little shit this season.

So is this also the new general? If not we are gonna get in trouble at some point for making so many threads.

what if it comes back just for toffee to kill it

She's teething. Soon her baby teeth will fall out and her adult mandible will grow in.

I'll hate toffe but I'll also love him more

I'm not sure if this series will be able to get away with killing major characters, though. At least not in conflict. Disney and all that.

the only reaction that matters yours

Is this a jojo hunter x hunter reference?

Delete this shit now.

Now add the rapist face from that one image

What has she seen?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

baby isnt really a major character she just sort of showed up gave moon the royal seal of yep stars a fuck up and she might kill us all and fucked off

You know it

i like the other thread more

Somebody told me not to "get attached" when i first watched through this show. Now that I'm finished I have no idea how you'd "get attached" to cartoon characters lmao.

And also requesting Star laughing pics. They are underrated.

captcha; impasse mexico

It might be

Not laughing but close enough

Perfect

You guys should just be prepared for when you eat up the image limit way early

"So, do you think he's cut or uncut, Star?"

Celena: Apple spontaneously appears back in Baby's hand when she blinks. She asks the Princess how she did that. Celena just whispers incoherently in response

Solaria: Casts a defense buff on the apple. Slices the air between Baby and the fruit, creating a vacuum that sends the two crashing into one another. Baby has a concussion, but the apple is fine.

Festivia: Turns the apple into a barrel of hard cider and fires its contents down the fairy's throat. Baby doesn't flunk her because it's DAMN.GOOD.HARD.CIDER.

Skywynne: Eats the apple, puts the core in Baby's hand, then uses time magic to wind back time so it's whole again. Baby doesn't want to eat it and gives it to a homeless person after she passes Skywynne.

Eclipsa: Makes the apple disappear. Baby starts to choke. She spits out the obstruction. It's the apple, but with Eclipsa's logo on it.

Moon: Levitato

That really was weird, Star spell's never injured any monster in the show like that but for Toffee, it was just made to show his regenerating skills at that moment.

You like? I'm rewatching season two and just taking pics. Consider the follow~

What did they mean by this?

It's weird how there's no mention of Baby in the Guide.

neat

>I'm going walk you home so fucking gently tonight, Jackie.
For all your baneposting needs

whoa

maybe useful once we get new episodes

Miss Heinous's Anus

For that one guy

some of those look like that rabbit from billy and mandy

mating dance

Well done.

I forgot how much personality the original animation team put into the show. It really is a shame they changed it.

Starfan13 can see why we love the taste of cinnamon toast munch.

> mole on right

th-that wasn't the original animation team, user.....that pic was toon city. that studio had THE WORST animation for this show.

I both love you and hate you for that.

> taking mental notes on how to shave the same shape

>Tonight, I'm going to gently walk you home, hope you're fucking ready for it

surprised best girl hasn't gotten recognition yet

Bless you user

> single wet female

we're gonna run out the image limit

I love the fact that some anons came up with the idea that Toffee's been motivated to do his crazier shit just by Marco calling him boring.

>not animated
Have some webms.