Karate Kid Reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=hAmFaDzy4vQ

This dude doesn't drink soy juice btw

Wouldn't somebody who is legitimately this mad not refer to someone with their academic title of "Dr.?" He doesn't use it mockingly or sarcasticly. Refers to him as Dr. Shoe (I don't know how it's actually spelled) and never sounds sarcastic or patronizing about it. Why is this???

You can tell by the way he loses control of his emotions and yells at an honorary aryan* that he most definitely is a soyboy, if not a soyboy in the making

* = hitler said japs are honorary aryans and if you disagree then you're probably a bugman

Dosent matter, if this is highschool, kids done for, he will be kicked out of school and be forced to drop out and get a GED, if this is college, even worse.

Now he has a record for being violent, and if you wanted to press it, racist cause Asian Teacher.

The way he sounds, he sounds like a bum anyway.

I doubt the guy got angry for no reason.

>he aint done nothin
>he's a gud 'ol boy
>he wuz fixin' ta' get his life in order
>he jus' needed more time in dem 4-F programs

so glad that nobody caught my retardedness on camera

i did the same exact thing

"muh aryan" masterrace

Man, I wish I was this cool in high school.

>White people are a superior race

lmao

I'm surprised the black students didn't beat him up after saying nigger.

Same. I'm so glad I graduate high school right before smartphones took off

>angry (manlet) white boy calling an asian teacher "nigguh"

Nice aryan speciment you got there Muhricans

Looks like a case of roid rage

I guess if his mom just died yesterday, and he found out he had cancer, and he hit his head on a counter earlier that day and his head hurt, and he slipped on a wet floor and hurt his arm, and he forgot an important piece of homework that day, and then the teacher came at him and said "go sit down" in a stern way, then maybe he'd have an excuse to go off like that.

Seems like a retarded wigger to me.

>"am i fitting in yet?"
>"guys?!"

you're doing fine just chill out

whit*Toids have lost it.

why do american have to make everything about race? why does the video need to mention their race at all?

why not just "crazy kid goes mental at teacher" or something

He's literally almost crying and throwing an autistic tantrum. This kid is not a chad.

>projecting and redditspacing
Yikes.

Shu is a Chinese name though

>white
>people

Welcome to the 2010s the most racist time since at least the 1950s, it is what it is.

why is this video from 6 months ago getting spammed all over Sup Forums?

Oh ok he deserved it then

This. I thought he was gonna go all "fucking chink" or something and make it relevant. The only "racial" thing he did was say nigga which wasn't even used in a racist way.

Being anti-racist is the new racist. It's funny how all the left wing social politics in the past few years have made me far more aware of peoples race than I ever was before.

Picking on some old frail asian. What fucking asshole.

When I see white "men" like this, I'm not surprised white women prefer the company of black men. Christ, what a joke. You guys are not real men. At this point all of you should just either kill yourself, or become a sissy. Your probably already know that though. Both stop deluding yourself into thinking any woman is gonna look at you and think "yeah, that's a real man alright"

dude was acting like a nigger though. Even using the vernacular. This is what happens when you expose your children to black culture.

That chink was bullying him for weeks to no end. Kept making fun of him in every class in front of everybody. No wonder he went apeshit on him.
TAKE THAT SENSEI!

I was wondering this too. Teachers can be such assholes. I had an Asian teacher in high school who would always talk shit to me all of the time. Even when I wasn't even there. I had no fucking what his major malfunction was, and at times I dreamed about snapping at him like in this video.

What a fucking loser. He's trying so hard to be cool but clearly everyone thinks he's being a faggot.

white people.

>using that soft a with nigger
what a faggot

Why would anybody get these tattooes?

Agreed, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

Cool

and yet he's handsome so he'll do fine

Roflmao

>Published on May 26, 2017

embarrassing

why is that white kid acting like like a nigger?

Cringe

asian tattoos are for soyboys

>"angel" and "devil" in chinese

That's not what those say

I would suggest googling immediately

Not sure how to google ching-chong characters, what did he get tatted on his wrists?

>white pussy saying nigga
physically cringed so hard

>cringe

>translation: extremely gullible
tough luck pal

cringe

is this a copy pasta or deja vu

>the sheer amount of reddit replying to a pasta with generic image from google

It's pretty obvious pasta, dude.

What a fucking neanderthal.

Dude sounds like he has some sort of speech problem. It's like he's trying real hard to pronounce what he's saying correctly.

>america
>why are 56%ers acting like niggers?
gee user... i just dont know!

He's trying to emulate how a nigger chimps out in the hope that he won't get in trouble for dissecting a teacher who was trying to strip him of his rights.

White people are really angry over their decreasing privilege.

Soyboi Justin Bieper fagglet clearly grew up without a father.

chill, turdboi twinkiesoftdick.

"I like hairy butts"

They started saying "my dude" a lot this year. Really cringey.

Imagine if this guy wasn't a gay manlet

What is it?

Mr. Miyagi you stupid nigger don't ever talk to me like that nigger

love this pasta

Shits upside down but one says "Equality" the other one says "Sacrifice"

平等 and 牺牲

"wack ass nigga" sounds so dumb coming out of his mouth i cant take him seriously

KEK THIS ENTIRE POST

"coke" and "cola"