IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

>tfw true ancap has never been tried
Walt knew

A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS

WE MUST PHYSICALLY REMOVE ORLANDIANS VIA MICKEY MOUSE THEMED HELICOPTER RIDES

A MAN PARTIES, A SLAVE WINGMAN'S

He knew something, that's for sure

>you will never live in walt gisnep's magical anarcho capitalist funded city state of the future where anime is real
>we live in a world where this actually, legitimately almost happened before disney just gave up from disillusionment

>anime is real
Sorry to say laddie but no ideology or government type can make this true.

'NO!' Says the man in Washington,
'it belongs to the poor.'

'NO!' Says the man in the Vatican,
'it belongs to God!'

'NO!' Says the man in Moscow,
'it belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers; instead I chose something different. I chose the impossible.

I chose Epcot!

If this was Disney's true agenda, then wtf is Marvel doing?

poorly

> billion dollar blockbusters off no budget films

Now if only they could win an oscar for best costume

Shame Epcot never worked as he intended.

I was referring to the comics idiot

but then nobody is reading Marvel nowadays

Well, it's one of those little things he and Ryan have it common, I suppose.

Actually, He died.
That's the only reason shit didn't keep flying.
For years the park made a pittance of what it is now.

But i will part with one departing nugget of hope.

Walt purchased that land in mass. He has built on one fourth of what he had to build. And one fourth must remain to preserve the wildlife.

Disney world has the space for eight more epcots. And all roads lead to Disney world.

The mouscatiers are coming my friends. And they bring a new waive of capitalism and friendship to the world.

feel kinda bad them being saddled with this Cameron's albatross of a film series. Since he'll likely get bored and never finish them.

youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4

Could have built Dagobah in that location dammit.

Now Im imagining Big Daddy's with Mickey Mouse ears

NO SAYS THE MAN AT WB
NO SAYS THE MAN AT FOX
NO SAYS THE MAN AT UNIVERSAL

Fuck off tea partiest scum

He acts like fetishs are a bad thing

will I ever get tired of objectivists failing to recognize how often they act on emotions rather than rationality?

no.

What I never understand about Ditko (and other objectivists who get objectivism wrong - I'm pretty sure Rand thought self interest was good and altruism was evil, so Mr. A is in fact evil and should either be allowing others to suffer because it's their own job to remedy their situation or at least charging for his services) is how you objectively determine what is "evil" in a rational world and where these objective "rights" came from.

>No game about you being trapped in Disneyworld where all the guests became crazed "happiest place on Earth" zombies and the guys in Disney character suits try to kill you as you try to survive through all the parks and find out what happened

Life is suffering

One of my middle school teachers owned that one Epcot book, and most of the stuff in that was like some kind of futurist fever dream.

We built something a bit like the "model city" plan for Epcot in the UK. It's called Milton Keynes.

I think it would be hard to overstate the disappointment people would suffer if a visit to Disney World was like a visit to Milton Keynes.

>tfw my ideology hasn't been used in its true scottsman form
You're starting to sound like a commie.