twitter.com/BBCHolbyCity/status/933081523049332736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neo and McGanon sitting on a Tree?

Holy shit, I want this to happen now

And 13th starts with "Looms are canon".

What about her for the 14th?

REMINDER TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TWELFTH DOCTOR OUTFIT

strawpoll.me/14451250/

Johannes is a brilliant artist and a wonderful person. Definitely one of the best tumblrers to discuss the EDAs with.

idk about it being half baked, but I'd certainly welcome a new or different effect in NuWho, along the lines of Classic. People thought the time vortex opening was too fundamentally NuWho to change, but 12's clock intro has been fine, so I don't see why the same couldn't apply to regeneration.

someone needs to edit this when we get the regeneration video

So, what do you think Twelve's regeneration is going to be like, lads? Peaceful? Explosive? Will he got out with a smile? Will he be in distress? What will Thirteen be like post-regeneration? Will she be confused and manic like Ten, or ready to get down to business like Eleven?

AND AGAIN, YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE

P

O

S

T

I

N

G

Doctor Who is dead.

LOOOOOOOOOMS

I think it makes more sense character-wise for it to be peaceful and restful, like most of the classic who ones.
Although the fact he's been holding it in for so long might mean it turns into a huge blast that nukes the TARDIS again.

Do we know how much of the episode will have 11?

Also, different question, no that Doc is a woman, which past Doc would her meeting cause the most interesting multi doctor story?

This, so much this!

Eight

i meant it's just looking half baked recently when they've shown the effect in smaller scenes, like it could just use a bit more polish

Hopefully peaceful and with a smile, having finally gotten over his anger from the end of "The Doctor Falls". Hopefully lying-down, Classic-style. 13 had better be high-functioning like 11; I think a sleepy/confused start a la 8, 10, 12 would start her era off on the wrong note.

God I hope 11 doesn't show up

>Do we know how much of the episode will have 11?
11 even being in the episode is an unsubstantiated rumour

fuck, you know what I mean

>11 in the episode

what the fuck is this

I said 11 instead of 13

Reminder that Secret Santa is starting in three days!

>A day passed, as days do, and everyone remained happy. I considered being happy myself, but I'm from Scotland where happy is worse than naked. Speaking of Scottish, Peter Capaldi emailed. He was mostly happy (that's Glasgow for ecstatic) but had a couple of thoughts. I read the email on my phone, held discreetly under a restaurant table as I was out for dinner with friends - they'd never have suspected a thing if I hadn't shouted, "I've got an email from Doctor Who!!"

>I agreed with the first of his points immediately, but wasn't sure about the second. Peter is always clever, though, so I promised to give it a go.

>The next day I sat down to my third draft. And I mean third draft. Because you can't just fiddle about with a couple of scenes, you have to start from the beginning again. You need to know the new stuff fits. So you start at the foot of the mountain and climb it all over again, making sure all the hand-holds still work. Everything must still link together, the new stuff must look like it was always there - like it's necessary. And you know what? Peter's first point worked perfectly well, but his second - a subtle realignment of the Doctor's attitude in the final scenes - was bang on the money. The ending was suddenly so much better. Doctor Who is always right.

It will be kino.

the only way i could see 11 showing up is if it was a celebration of the whole moffat era, which moff said wouldn't happen because most of the viewers don't know who the showrunner is
could be just a misdirection but it wouldn't make sense, and bookending 12's era with two 11 appearances could imply that 12 only exists because 11 justifies him

someone started a rumour that matt smith was seen on set, it's as unlikely as it sounds

nope, not happening. absolutely not. he'll be back on who at the 55th special or 60th special at the earliest

dubs and matt appears

Wasn't the 'filming' pics from series 7 though

Dubs and I get to grab Jenna's ass at the next convention she's in

Dubs and the 14th Doctor is canonically Peter Cushing's Doctor

People in GB are saying Yasmin might be a police officer. The police are definitely involved somehow in the beginning of the episode.

Rero

Nine, because I want to see two Northern Doctors play off each other.

Speaking of Eccles, hopefully Jodie's casting makes him more receptive to returning for a multi-Doctor special one day. He actually talks about the show a decent amount in this video, and also praises Jodie a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwD_McPpWXA

>yfw you are Eccless and everyone brings DW subject

IIRC, Whittaker and Eccleston have worked together before on stage.

why can't they show publicity pictures?

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsYfRPmNDs

It looks awesome tbf.

No idea. The YouTube video of Jodie's interview on Lorraine completely omits the clips of Broadchurch, Trust Me and the Thirteen reveal video, which is annoying because it means that some of the interview is cut.

over acting?

3 without a doubt

Yes, it's a stage show; traditionally plays like that are overacted intentionally.

They have to be seen and heard by people right at the back of a big theatre. It's not like TV.
When you watch a play you understand, it's part of the style and it feels very natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcZjqWSV2cE

Guys, when was the end of Moffat being untouchable? Most agree it was during series 6, but was it after a good man goes to war(and it was just inevitable with the 3 month break for a cliffhanger that nothing was going to measure up) or was it let's kill hitler?(when it actually didnt measure up but was still a bretty gud episode) or wedding of river song(where we can all admit there were serious flaws to the ep)

This. Plus, if you're familiar with the story of Antigone, you'll know that she's angry like that for a very good reason.

I think it was River's reveal. It was never going to feel like the huge payoff it was hyped up to be, and that set off the downward spiral of people's attitude.

New Holby City trailer.

youtu.be/hdpHbApkZnQ

Whyyyyyyyyyy Paul, whyyyyyyyyy

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/933086865531527168

I think people always assumed there'd be a single reveal for River where everything would "click together" at once - and I sort of feel like Moffat's mindset hyped everything up for a big reveal too. Really, the impact of River on the Doctor's life is more of a thing caused over time - how she fell in love with him, rather than 'who she is'.

SourPls

That was a bit Night of the Doctor.

>no monsters at all for series 11
What would be your reaction?

>it's actually the eighth doctor undercover to save a hospital from some unknown alien threat

This is actually really cool for Holby they never do ads like this. Nice focus on Jac too.

Beef up the security, Chibs.

How is he still so handsome?

When is some madman going to disobey the crew's orders and sneakily snap some filming pics?

This is actually really unnervingly creepy.

he, like the rest of his family, is a vampire

>mfw it's a decoy and they're actually shooting elsewhere in the city

Vampire Magjixcks

youtube.com/watch?v=jH165M0G4kY

I mean Adam seems to think there's filming vans in cardiff...

are you a pedo user? why are you linking random videos of children?

The fact that Claudia Boleyn likes the Thirteenth Doctor's casting and costume makes Foreman even sadder/more ridiculous.

By the way, anyone have more ideas for Shit Trips 2.5? I read someone was doing a Foreman thing last thread or so.

This, pretty much. Hell, this is pretty understated as far as productions of Antigone go. I dunno how ya'll would react to it being done with masks and overstated body movements.

twitter.com/BBCHolbyCity/status/933081523049332736

heh

McGann why do you hate yourself so much and why does your agent let you do this to yourself

Work is work, user.

It's such a sad little non-ending

I remember when Kasterbouros had its first article on Foreman, people seemed so passionate about it.

And now it might come out in January, maybe.

It's a alright show Tbh.

That ones done(or at least the first draft is immigrant)

i kind of play the foreman elements off the cuff with some disdain: nirvi is self obsessed, the doctor is a cuck-y pushover and the whole thing starts comedic nu-who styled before going more vna-level dark than jillian miles ever dreamed of. And part of that is because halfway through it becomes a doctor who adaptation of a modernist ww1 british novel about a soldier who was shellshocked by the war and lost his memories.

Im particularly fond of the villain. So proud that I let her get off scott free.

I got in late on the sneak peak of the christmas episode. What are your opinions?

It's pretty good

i was just looking for t shirts and found this please kill me

Do we have to pretend McGann isn't loaded

McGanon has one of this

You think that's bad? I actually own this.

user knows what's up.

>You think that's bad?

HEY LAOISH

>user knows what's up.
and we are waiting for a dressing up montage

Why though?

Anyone got the Capal t shirts from s9
the official or the knock off from redbubble

You'd have to ask my sister, because I inherited it from her recently. She was doing a clear-out of her wardrobe and chucked a bunch of stuff my way, and that was amongst it. I have absolutely no idea what possessed her to buy it, and I'm not sure I'd like to know.

I can stick it on my cat if you want, but I don't think she'd appreciate it.

how can a tardis be a p-- fuck it, the fangirls will buy it anyway

No, but let's not pretend that there's a lot of job security in acting.

as if BF was not the bottom of the barrell

>I can stick it on my cat if you want, but I don't think she'd appreciate it.

Forget the shirt. Post the cat.

>I can stick it on my cat if you want, but I don't think she'd appreciate it.
>inb4 pussy joke

Well, at least they can afford nice cheeses for their lunches.

there's so many things wrong with this one

>The English actor has an estimated net worth of $245 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat McGann Burger” chain) in London, a Football Team (the “Liverpool Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure WonderMcGann - England), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (“With Love from Paul”) and a fashion line called “Paul McGann Seduction.”

I have four, choose a number.

Maybe it'll end up as a good thing.

Looking forward to it, Nilso?