JUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

JUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseters-pattern-alleged-misconduct-detailed-by-disney-pixar-insiders-1059594
instagram.com/p/BbgSbd2lglY/?taken-by=festivenerdswithwifi
youtu.be/NoF6Tajj4UM?t=19m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens in an emasculated society.

I honestly wish I was born into a Latin American, Asian, or Middle Eastern society instead.

someone please explain

Thats what he gets for making cars 1, 2, and 3

he diddled kiddies

true

Sounds like he made a pass at Rashida Jones and now he's to be sent to the castration gulag

Isn't he the guy who decided Disney should stop making 2D animation? Fuck him

>not eastern european

pleb

>I honestly wish I was born into a Latin American, Asian, or Middle Eastern society instead.

You really don’t

He convinced Disney to give 2D animation another shot with the frog princess and Winnie the pooh.

They flopped so 2D disney is dead.

He also apparently started talking shit about the 2D animated films after they did too.

So he's basically taking a leave of absence before anyone accuses him of sexual harassment? Beating them to the punch?

That's the state of our times and it's weird, men are being accused left and right and now some are just stepping down / taking leaves before any heat gets on them. This is weird

They weren't exactly the films the moviegoing public were chomping at the bit to see.

why are liberals all such monsters?
raping women and children like there is no tomorrow

why do snowflakes of the alt-right and far left constantly fantasize about living in shitholes? Is this the power of a generation with victim complexes?

That's an unusual idiom to use in a sentence and you've navigated it flawlessly

>reads the news stories about it

This is happening because he fucking hugged someone. A fucking hug.

Someone being awkward or being strong in their greetings is not fucking sexual harassment. Are people going to be fired for awkward handshakes next?

Lasseter is the guy responsible for all the great Pixar movies, and Frozen and Zootopia.

They don't believe in God

American society is like Soviet Union in the 30s only nobody is getting killed yet

>the right wing is free from such actions
Sup Forumscucks really are deluded

Its not like THIS affects you in any way other then triggering your weak mind

every thirdworlder wants to be an american
t. spicshit

Fuck that whore leave the man alone

it's an outside ploy to push their religion on easily-brainwashed contrarian teenagers
so yes

i wonder if we'll ever go back to talking about films on this board

>w-we wuz so oppressed! SJW's tweeting silly things is paramount to the gulags!

Welp, no more jobs for chicks then. If they can’t keep it in their pants or are too distracted then you take away the distraction.

>saving the thumbnail
you're a special type of retarded

>"hey linda, that dress looks good on you"

>"SEXIST RAPIST TITAN OF ANIMATION FORCED TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING BECAUSE ONE WHINEY CUNT"

When are we going to start calling women out on their horseshit?

I wonder if my job would let me take a vacation if some roastie accused me of sexual harassment

>i wonder if we'll ever go back to talking about films on this board
one can hope, Trump winning was the worst thing that could happen to Sup Forums and its not that I even wanted Hillary to win, it just turned all of Sup Forums into /r/thedoanald Sup Forums cringefest

Read this

what a shortsighted fool/incel you are

It depends, did you make your company six billion dollars like Lasseter did for Disney?

>"hey linda, that dress looks good on you"
>"SEXIST RAPIST TITAN OF ANIMATION FORCED TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING BECAUSE ONE WHINEY CUNT"
source?

soon there will be no men left in hollywood

it's not weird if you've ever been in a work environment where that behaviour isn't tolerated in general?

this isn't something scandalous or new. if you harass a co-worker in a professional working environment, that's grounds for termination.

Now that Pixar has been BTFO, which Chinese Fucking Thing will win the Oscar?

I kind of like this idea. I've always had fantasies about living in a matriarchy.

This.

i'm actually all for a double standard where women are the majority and get to publically harass men sexually at work. and men having no say over it.

Why would anyone resist that?

>One longtime Pixar employee says Lasseter was known for "grabbing, kissing, making comments about physical attributes."
>Sources say some women at Pixar knew to turn their heads quickly when encountering him to avoid his kisses. Some used a move they called “the Lasseter” to prevent their boss from putting his hands on their legs.
hahaha

It always happens to the people we love the most or they contributed something of value to the world.

If Weird Al Yankovic, Ryan Reynolds, Makoto Shinkai, Hayao Miyazaki, Keanu Reeves, George RR Martin, Patrick Stewart, Peter Dinklage or the CEO of Anime Expo (off topic I know) get baseless sexual harassment allegations, the bitching will never end and everything will be a goddamn mess.

Can’t women just accuse Tyler Perry already? I’m sure he groped a woman against her will in that Madea outfit. Jake Paul even, I’m sure some of his young fans are aspiring actresses trying to make it big without sleeping with someone and that would be the way to do it.

>hugging
>shoulder rubbing

that's what we consider sexual harassment in a work environment these days? jesus fuck

There was a time when your co-workers were like family, ya'll were a team and worked hard to get projects and other shit done. I can imagine making movies requires this team/family aspect much more so. Why the fuck shouldn't any sort of affection be allowed, especially if it's most like platonic in nature?

I mean unless he was straight up grabbing asses, I don't see a problem; and no, "rubbing against" is not the same as taking a squeeze.

You have no idea, my dude.
t. beaner

>kissing

c'mon Lasseter, are you fucking retarded?
Also if you try to kiss a co-worker at happy hour or some kind of other event / party / dinner is that sexual harassment?

Ha, it's true
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseters-pattern-alleged-misconduct-detailed-by-disney-pixar-insiders-1059594

well not those examples. that's more grounds for a stern talking to and a closed door meeting with HR.

Charlie Rose exposing himself regularly to assistants and groping them while on the clock is though. we don't know what Lasseter did.

What? We can say whatever we want and our shows are filled with big ass bitches in bikinis covered in oil

>One longtime Pixar employee says Lasseter, who is well-known for hugging employees and others in the entertainment community

how often do you have to hug to be "well-know" for it

the most 'damning' accusations against him are that he would rub against buttocks and try to kiss female co-workers.

Mediterranean posters:

You know how you do kisses on the cheeks when you run into someone, etc?

Do you guys do this at work with your co-workers and friends? Would it be considered harassment if not?

that may end up being so, yes. i bet a lot of horndogs use christmas parties as an excuse to get with employees
> Multiple sources say Lasseter is known to drink heavily at company social events such as premiere parties but this source says the behavior was not always confined to such settings.

come to eastern europe, together we'll laugh at american soyboys

You take your first-world, liberal progressive countries for granted. That is why people to come to those countries and don't immigrate to places run by authoritarian dictatorships.

>ceo of anime expo
Oh God, the endless bitching about it from /cgl/ and all those cat-moms in denial. They're already doing the #MeToo shit for dudes, and I know guys that are ducking out of the hobby to avoid this shit. Remember that "cosplay is not consent" garbage?

I'm waiting for the sloots to start accusing Vince McMahon of it. Then again, pretty much everything he's done is well out in the open.

>fail to take down Drumpf
>take down everyone else in a never ending fit of rage

While traveling I've got these types of informal kisses from complete strangers after an exchange of pleasantries.

I see shitposting from both sides, faggot. Americans in general are fucking intolerable online because they're so self centered. Nobody gives a fuck about trump outside of your bubble country you dumb nigger faggot.

There's plenty of countries in LA, Asia, and ME that are decent places to live and don't have a cucked society and women aren't raised to be perpetual victims.

Also Eastern Europe

I honestly wish I'd been born in an emasculated society like the United States. NZ can be pretty rough and it fucked me up.

>cuckservatives
>right wing

THe girls harassing you will look like Lena Dunham. It'll be the butch girls with too much testosterone.
The hot girls will be meek and timid. And if you try asking them out, the butch ones will get jealous and accuse you of rape or something

I'm completely cool and comfortable with this.
Feels good watching the rotten core of the industry get dug out scoop by scoop

>kicker make a tackle

What?

hmmm what did she mean by this?

Fuck this. John Lasseter is one of the last great story tellers alive. He is responsible for so many amazing movies. If these allegations are anything other than him literally raping a innocent female, then this should just be ignored. What did he do? Tell a girl she was has a sexy ass or something? Fucking hell. I bet the person who reported these allegations contributes virtually nothing to the company compared to John Lassester.

He is responsible for 3 great movies

Sup Forums knew 3 days ago

Is there any list onlibe of accused Hollywood men so far?

only chads are immune to this it seems

look at everyone getting busted

fat and out of shape

In football, a kicker is the guy that makes field goals and 1 point kicks. He normally doesn't see field play, as he's a special teams dude. She's saying that she wants Prince Charming to make a family with her, but she knows it's impossible because she's a toastie roastie

He might end up blacklisted but still secretly working behind the scenes like Dalton Trumbo.

I see...thanks!

instagram.com/p/BbgSbd2lglY/?taken-by=festivenerdswithwifi

chads are natural and don't need positions of power. they just do it.

these guys are total predators

especially the self-proclaimed nice guys, virtue signalers, male feminists, etc

those are the biggest creeps

>every hollywood liberal is a rapist

that explains why they preach so much to the rest of us

>95% leftist hollywood are being exposed as rapists
>the retort is some guy no one has ever heard of
WEW

depends of if the woman finds the kisser attractive or not
no, not trolling. that's literally what defines harassment, unwelcome advances.

>This is what happens in an emasculated society.
Oh no, you can't be a total and complete creep who unprofessionally paws at women at work, le soy boy takeover!

IUs it the beginning?
Is Disney crumbling?

Shoulder rubbing is Creep Move #1. Oldest trick in the book.
Hugging can be legit within context, but also a beta/retard creep move to get touchies.

Both should come with a warning is there's a complaint.
Shoulder Rubber should be on the thinnest of ice though.

it really depends if we're talking about 1 handed rubs or 2 handed rubs, and the length and intention

We'll see how you feel about it next time you try to hug someone and then the room goes silent

>Shoulder rubbing is Creep Move #1. Oldest trick in the book.
There was a guy at my climbing club who would always do this to the girls. i used to be sort of jealous/admire him for being so confident and comfortable around every girl. Then I found out that they all thought he was creepy and he had been asked to stop on numerous occasions
/random anecdote

>I honestly wish I was born into a Latin American
Nope, it's shit down here as well, just in different ways.

Incoming sexual accusations

>Trump winning was the worst thing that could happen to the entertainment industry and it's not that I even wanted Hillary to win, it just turned all shows and movies into outlets for their creators to whine about trump being elected, over and over again.

Fixed that for you.

He's a white man.

I’ve been waiting for a woman to take advantage of me all my life.

>gives Rashida Jones a hug
>"you look nice, doll"

AYO CRACKA DAT SEXAL HARASSMENT IM CALLIN DISNEY HR YOU RAPIST AZZ CRACKA

>Zootopia
>great

stallone

>Jake Paul even
youtu.be/NoF6Tajj4UM?t=19m36s

Why don't you move there and stop complaining?