I bet Miyazaki is next. Dude made a 50 year career obsessing about little girls. Kiki has tons of upskirt shots...

I bet Miyazaki is next. Dude made a 50 year career obsessing about little girls. Kiki has tons of upskirt shots. No way he's not a closet pervert.

literally who

>Japanese girls speaking out about their superiors
>Japanese girls being taken seriously

He's not part of Hollywood and even if he was revealed to be a pedo, he wouldn't care. He's safe

you mean to tell me this guy never masturbated to one of his characters? ahahha sure

Imagine the weeb meltdown.

KYS

>implying that shit would spread to Nippon

>No way he's not a closet pervert.
There are obviously a lot of these in Japan.
Unless pictures come out in the press, nobody is going to give a shit

They already got the Rurouni Kenshin guy. Who knows?

>Although I did go to New York to meet this man, this Harvey Weinstein, I was bombarded with this aggressive attack, all these demands for cuts
>I defeated him

Based

Fuck I forgot context

>Weinstein became one of Hollywood’s most powerful producers by acquiring and ruthlessly cutting films to make them as commercial as possible.
>Fearing his masterpiece ‘Princess Mononoke’ would be butchered, director and animator Hayao Miyazaki sent Weinstein the sword with the note advising him not to do it.”
>The blade reportedly had a message that read: “No cuts.”

The Jew fears the Samurai

Based nip walt disney

When did this happen?

in japan you watch loli anime, jerk it out a couple of times and continue being nice to others.

No way he's going down because he's clean

Unlikely. In Japan you can't just go to the police and call rape.

I believe this as well, but he's Japanese and Japanese girl don't complain about shit like this, and even if they do no one really cares over there.

There's literally nothing wrong with falling in love with a 12 year old girl.

Today (or tomorrow in Japan time), apparently he had at least 100 CDs and DVDs.

Geez, that's pretty recent and a ton of footage, depending on the CD/DVD size. They wouldn't bust him if it was 2D, so I'm sure it's all RL footage, wow. I'm pretty sure he has kids and a wife too, I wonder if he diddled his kids to boot

God damn puts the pedobot to shame

There was that scene in My Neighbor Totoro too.

The thing is, distributing pizza in Japan has been banned since the early 00s, owning pizza became illegal only 2 years ago, and according to the Jap news outlets the guy had that collection since before the law was updated.

Any way he is screwed, but most important, the Kenshin sequel is dead for good.

japs dont give a fuck

there already is shit about him being a lolicon. i forgot where on 2chan but there was some dirt on him from way before he became famous. after he became famous he did the same thing fag republicans do, persecuted his own fetish: loliconism. he has a whole interview where he talks about how lolicons are scum and shit, hes literally just hiding his own perversion which is hilarious.