Itt: it exists, but no one talks about it. So talk about it

itt: it exists, but no one talks about it. So talk about it.

I like this show a lot. For a Monster of the Week, it's pretty engagin'.
Plus my 5 year old dick was ROCK HARD the entire time.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!kM8TmQxC!aijQq2bbszGKr2wu2pZ4Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=rbArxQDGNUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbl61cVeVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's everything except the last volume (which I cannot find) in french.

mega.nz/#F!kM8TmQxC!aijQq2bbszGKr2wu2pZ4Uw

Does anyone have the last one?

Wow danke
The artstyle for this is gorgeous.

Was this very big in its native land?
youtube.com/watch?v=rbArxQDGNUA

No clue, but it's one of the few good Canadian cartoons
The other two being 6teen and Clone High

So was this ever translated into English?

Bit by bit, there have been volunteer translators over time, but I think its a pretty daunting task. Theyre out there, some user storytimed all the english translations not too long ago.

I don't know what OP's pic is, but it reminds me of a chick version of The Shadow.

The Shadow is a badass. I've never read his comics and his 90s movie was subpar, but the old radio serial is amazing and he's probably my favorite hero, super, pulp or otherwise. He's just a badass.

This exists because the rights to the "The Shadow" have been in legal purgatory for nearly 4 decades now.

She's an Argentinian superhero, an artificially human grown by a mad Nazi scientist in the Brazilian jungle who wishes to control the world through his clones.

She escapes death and disguises herself as a male teacher,foiling his schemes around the city.

Also she loves a colleague and drink the equivalent of clone blood.

This.

The story was one of those lunatic hodgepodge concoctions that really don't work, but the artist is persistent and bretty gud.

The intro music was amazing though, it's a shame that a real studio mix hasn't been unearthed yet.

Link to an english translation? I am interested

BUT DEEP IN MY HEART
I FEEL LOVE SO ALIVE
IN THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL
I KNOW WE WILL SURVIVE

The show can be found on you-tube I don't know where the comic is though

>no one talks about it.
it gets a thread roughly once a week

there's just not much to talk about since it didn't leave much open to interpretation, is short, is finished, and barely anybody read the comics

Don't forget that she as a motherfucking sentient black panther as a pet.

I'M THE ONE THEY WOULD BREAK
IN THEIR GREED AND THEIR PRIDE

>pet
that's her brother you asshole

This show had so much potential, but was let down by stereotypically Canadian shitty writing.

If all the other episodes had the writing quality of the first (and perhaps last) one, it would likely be talked about MUCH more.

I love how it went full stylized with her cape. When she's just standing somewhere it just reaches the ground when when she's leaping through the air it'll be 20 feet long because it looks amazing like that.

It's a product of its time[/cliche]

It's a pretty good mid-'90s Saturday morning cartoon with a neat aesthetic, but that doesn't really take you very far.

Full version of theme when.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbl61cVeVE

whenever i see Cibersix i get really sad because both of her creators are dead, also considering her Argentinian origins is even more sad that she is not that well known in the rest of Latin America

>both of her creators are dead

Who owns the rights to the comic?

Whoops.