>It's actually the 12th
HASBRO!
instagram.com/p/BRI9ozYgY3U/?taken-by=hanazuki

Also there's like a twenty second clip

The moon is a fickle maiden.

tiny
exquisite
feet

also i was rewatching it the other day and spotted another animation error. dazzlessence jones' hand gets cut off here

cmon titmouse. you're better than this

Really loving the night colors, finally Flash/Toonboom used properly. Too bad the animation is still choppy as hell, despite this being Titmouse, an american studio.
and Jesus is Kiazuki going to be an antagonist rival or just a real stuck in the mud bitch?

Dammit Hasbro.

I justed watched the clip and DAMN! The salt is real with Kiazuki

>Kia goes full apeshit

Villain origins

Still crossing my fingers for the big bad or their leader to be a space milf

>bad big
I'm reminded that; that is the official name of the main villain

You sure are persistent.

Post fanart, please. My folder needs replenishing

i havent seen anything new

Hopefully, new batch of episodes will lure drawfags back in

>Hanazuki is overly optimistic
When in fact she's suppose to embody all the emotions and she's actually very motherly and responsible with the Hemkas, which makes her get angry and depressed herself. She also has more self-esteem issues than Kiazuki.

>Kiazuki is a sad amorous moron just pretending to be angry.
When in reality she's a very uptight, prideful, antagonistic son of a bitch who's probably vengeful, willing to kill and more insane than Tinkerbell on her period. Minus my exaggeration, Kiazuki is a salty cunt who was willing to manipulate and steal Hana's plant-growing object. I'm surprised she's not the rival or the villain. Most likely the rival.

Let's hope the next batch of drawfags come with some actual brains. Because these faggots cannot draw something realistic worth a damn.
I seriously hope our writefags won't be autistic faggots jacking off to their forced puppet fanfiction.

>not wanting Kiazuki to just be a sad girl who became like this after losing her planet
You monster

At least we have a date, right?

is this incest?

>and more insane than Tinkerbell on her period.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We should make a chart of the most insane Sup Forums bitches. Then judge them accordingly by their bitching and insanity levels.

ok then
Level 5: Pearl from SU
Level 4: Angelica Pickles from Rugrats
Level 3: Kyle's Mom from South Park
Level 2: Nicole Watterson from Gumball
Level 1:Whatever female character Grey Griffin is playing

So many of these characters look like they belong in some shit like uncle grandpa or some gumball oneshot joke. Fuck this guy.

At least he's still better than the characters from that show.

Yeah aside from the moonflowers(and maybe the hemkas) everything else like Chicken plant, Sleepy Unicorn, the sherrif, the mayor look like Pizza Steve, The Tiger, The dinosaur from Uncle Grandpa.
I guess this is what people keep talking about when mentioning societal differences, standards and charming auras.

They clash horribly with the moonflowers and they'll clash even more when the new moonflowers get introduced.

Peebee?

Where the fuck did any of this come from?

for a second i thought that was a showerhead just soaking her in water.