What movie did you see the most people walk-out on in theaters?

What movie did you see the most people walk-out on in theaters?

br 2049, sadly

Saw 3

BEES?

Tree of Life

Also related: Unbreakable. It was technically the final twist and so there wasn't much movie leftbut the audience hated it with a passion. There's a reason we had to wait so long for the sequel.

Most recent one I can think of was Inherent Vice. I

Working at my local theater, Chappie definitely cuts the cake. Not that there were many people going to see it anyway, but those that did usually walked out

Never seen a person leave a theater, desu

Murder on Orient Express

Beads.

Never seen anyone walk out a theatre. But there were a lot of older folk at the showing of Fury Road I saw, oddly enough. Most of them seemed impatient and bored.

Pain & Gain, when they started cutting off hands an old couple walked out. No idea how they lasted till then because that was like 2 hrs in.

I remember a lot of people leaving during Antichrist.

Same goes with Gamer, that Gerard Butler movie. So much so that it was only me and my friend in the theatre by the end. It wasn't a busy screen, so it wasn't a drastic exodus or anything.

wolf of wall street

About half the theater left after he interviewed Harrison Ford - families, lots of kids

Hardcore Henry has to be up there. The fucking plebs

Justice League

I can never tell if people walk out of the theater because the movie is shit or if they're just grabbing food/using the bathroom etc

The 5-Year Engagement. Including the missus & I.

Into the Furnace

don't even remember the movie but when they throw the old jew in a wheelchair from the window around 20 people from the 50 in the theater left

Saw a few people walk out during Only God Forgives (looked like they were on a date and must have expected some romantic goose action movie) and during Silence

The Dark Knight Rises.
After the first 5 minutes, almost everyone walked out.

Dead Snow?

Todd Solondz's Happiness - started off with around 30 people, at the midpoint only 10 were left, and by the end only 3 other people had stuck around.

fucking plebs

The Tree of Life or Holy Motors. In both of them less than a quarter of the people who was in the beginning stayed till the end.

Ay I walked out on this one

I went to see one of those weird parody movies called "Epic Movie" when I was like 8 and I hated it, my dad and I walked out and so did almost everyone else in the theater, we got a refund and said we got tickets for the wrong movie.

oh shit, this reminds me, I saw this opening weekend in a packed theatre
in front of my little group was three "bros" you know the type
anyway, when the inevitable gay stuff becoming more and more overt the three guys proceeded to get up and leave, but as they left they berated the audience for watching "gay shit"

It was the highlight of the entire experience, to be honest

>Walking out during br

I mean i could see someonebeing able to criticaly say they didnt like it...but not finishing it?

>I came...
Best ending to a movie ever...

>tfw me and 6 friends watched this for the first time at 2am, and drunk when we were 16

Good fucking times man

>missus

don't blame them

The Fountain

Well, I didn't saw people leaving but only in my row there were three people fast asleep.

underrated

And here I was, thinking that Chappie was one of the most unique, original, and thoroughly enjoyable movies of the past 5 years.

It's the closest thing I've ever seen to a big budget 1980s cult sci fi movie. It felt like Buckaroo Banzai and RoboCop thrown into a blender.

Boat Trip.

People were thinking it would be snow dogs I guess and every fucking kid was in the audience. As the plot unravelled and Cuba ended up on the Gay cruise... there was a steady trickle.

During the buffet scene where every food item was shaped like a dick and/or testicles... there was probably 5% of the theatre left.

I thought I was the only person who hated this movie

Neon Demon
you know which scene

Tons left "The south park movie". The Satan Penis bit had a lot of people walking out.

How did that movie even get made.

is walking out an american thing?

i never saw anyone leave the cinema in my 50-100 times i went to it. even when it is a shitty movie, people still paid 15-20$ for it. they sit through it when they paid for it

pianist

Especially since Cuba was becoming the next Kids movie guy. Someone then came to a studio and said "I want Cuba Gooding Jr and Horatio Sanz to accidentally get on a Gay Cruise and then have Roger Moore continually sexually assault them".

Then someone fucking funded it.

There was a sequel?
What's it called?

Also is full of shit, maybe they left to take a piss after the half gallon of soda.

>lots of kids
So they weren't phased by the scene where he graphically fucks a dwarf?

My local theater put a sing in those two offering refunds without a single questions if you left the movie before 30min.

premiere of srpski film, 80% walk out

>i never saw anyone leave the cinema in my 50-100 times i went to it. even when it is a shitty movie, people still paid 15-20$ for it. they sit through it when they paid for it
Well we're not living in Poverty, so accepting a $20 loss is fine.

Mother! A group of middle aged women walked out during the doorknob scene and then two couples left in the third act.

Must've been rough waiting for the boners to go away before they could get up

>, people still paid 15-20$ for it. they sit through it when they paid for it
Plenty of times, maybe because here the price is 7-8€ tops, and 3,5€ most of the times.

Are you retarded? It's just short circuit with annoying South African rappers

Batman -Dark Knight Rises

Split it's sort of a sequel/sidequel. And the real sequel uniting the characters from Unbreakable and Split comes out in 2019.

:)

South Park bigger longer and uncut, Once uncle fucker started playing I saw at least 12 people leave. Half looked to be over 60 so I was confused why the elderly came to a SP movie.

Shit even my dad was carded at the entrance to the room because I was about 12 or so at the time

Also American pie he was carded. Think that was the first time I saw tits on the big screen, shame they were fake ones

Yes.
It was dads taking there son's, don't tell Mom type of deal, but then dad realized he made an mistake.

were you there?

South Park. Was working at a theater at the time, and EVERY showing was a nightmare. 10 mins in there would be swarms of angry parents dragging little kids out who were screaming bloody murder throwing the biggest tantrums.
For every showing, maybe 1/4 left right away turning into 1/3 leaving after because the remaining parents didn't want to seem like bad parents I guess.

Was so happy after a month when they finally pulled the film for some peace and quiet.

This was meant for

America is more conservative than I thoguht

GOOD TIME

AT LEAST 6 PEOPLE WALKED OUT

I’ve never walked out but if it weren’t for the fact I was on a date I would’ve walked out on Into the Woods. What an unbearable movie.

I didn't walk out on your post!

Watchmen, lot of people went bye-bye when they understood this wasn't a cheerful, lighthearted capekino.

roger moore in this hahahahahaha

Thanks!

Dumb and Dumber 2. Half the theater walked out. Never seen anything like it. I enjoyed the movie

The only logical choice

only movie I've seen people walk out of was Watchman and I think that was more because there was a dad with 3 kids who had to under 8 sitting in the row ahead of me. Dunno what he thought Watchman was about, or how he missed it was rated R, but as the opening sequence was going you could see him getting antsy, and when the attempted rape happened he grabbed the kids and dragged em out and didn't come back

I have never seen anyone walk out of a theatre

Well, that's the movie's peak tbqh.

Fucking tusk, there was roughly 20 people including me and my friend at the start of the movie and by the end it was just us two left

Nice post.
LOL I don't judge movies just like I don't judge those gentleman that rape everything in town.

Makes sense that's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And I liked district 9 and Elysium.

do you get a refund when you walk out, or is it a all sale's final sort or thing, and you have to bite the bullet?

Ghost in the Shell.
But, because of literally 40 min of trailers,and I showed up almost 10 minutes late.
Got my money back,zero arguments.

When the theater is almost empty you notice when someone doesn't come back

I forgot to add that being conservative is a good thing

In fairness, that post-credit sequence is almost two-and-a-half hours long, so I wouldn't expect an audience to sit through the whole thing

Madagascar 2. Literally everyone walked out of the theater.

Because the film got burnt mid-show

Is this that Kevin Smith thing?
Can't believe that made it too the theater.

I hope you at least got something out of it at the end of the movie

seeing as people are always getting up to get food or go to the bathroom....i have no idea

Two separate occasions

Plebs

A lot of people walked out of Bruno when I went to see it. Which surprised me, because after Borat you should have known what you were getting

My friend and I got super baked and were late for the movie we wanted to see so we decided to see the fantastic Mr fox and I swear it was the last day it was in theaters. There was just 2 old couples sitting together on the theater and me and my friend were pissing our pants laughing and these couples were getting mad at us for laughing. They kept looking back at us like we were crazy. They left after 40 minutes. Movie was great.

Only God Forgives

Mainly couples leaving, I guess they got goosed.

Kek, I used to be a projectionist back when 35mm was a thing and during a showing of Harry Potter 2 it got stuck and literally burned the entire thing away just as there was a Harry close up. I was stressing it like a madman at the time but it's funny in hindsight

Same. Every time it went back to the karaoke guy (even the very final time, when the movie had no more than 5 minutes left), at least one couple would leave. It was a small screen, I would estimate about half of the audience left before the credits.

Piranha 3D. Some retard brought his two 5 year olds, let them sit through the entire beach massacre scene, and decided that the 2 naked broads under water was too much.

This is probably the worst thing I've seen in a theater in the last decade.

Most people left when the Goose was searching for the wooden horse

How stupid are parents?

Killing Them Softly. I was one of them.