You think Marvel will ever try to bring him into the main universe?

You think Marvel will ever try to bring him into the main universe?

He was already in the main continuity.
Earth 238 had a Miracleman family, though all of them were killed except Young Miracleman.

Probably.

He and his sister are like extra doubleplusungoodwrong evil in the main universe. He's so evil, they'd blow up his native universe and retcon the event right afterwards to make sure that nothing survives.

His brother who slaugthered London though? Totally redeemable, 8/10, can stay and pick a team.

WAIT WHAT?

Is that the one where Jaspers killed all the Brit heroes?

That would be as dumb as DC trying to bring Watchmen into the same world as Justice League.

He's talking about Alan Moore's run on Captain Britain.

The Fury came from a world where he killed analogues to British heroes. At the time, Miracleman was still being published as Marvelman, so in Moore's version of that world, he named them Miracleman and then years later decided to use that name when Marvelman was published in the US and had to change name because of Marvel.

Hahaha, yes. That would never happen.

You know, I was really hoping for this. When they teased a new addition to the Marvel universe, I was almost absolutely certain that it would be Miracleman. (It turned out to be Angela. Go figure.)

On an interesting note, Miracleman is actually quite low-tier by the standards of the Marvel Universe. While he can (technically) do anything, he's ultimately a 'generic' flying brick with a forcefield. He's super-strong, but he's not *notably* super-strong: It's just that in a fairly grounded world, the implications of super-strength are horrific. (Miracleman's final battle is basically Zod vs Superman in Man of Steel.)

I suppose the question is, what would Miracleman actually do in the Marvel Universe? All the awful, awful shit that happened to him in his home universe no longer matters. In fact, the surreal alien-influenced society he eventually created was basically an attempt to mimic a superhero universe.

If he ended up in mainstream Marvel, he would effectively have found himself in Paradise.

The story would literally be Miracleman taking a victory lap around the Marvel Universe, awed and moved by all the wonders he's found there. Then he'll rescue a cat from a tree or something, and when a kid asks him "Who *are* you?" he'll answer "I'm Miracleman. I hope to stay a while."

Then he'll do the Superman wink, and fly off into the glorious, never-ending sunset, at peace at last.

Not really. Marvelman never does anything particularly evil the entire series.

That's the joke.

You know that they'd just bring him in to kill him off and pass on his mantle to a younger teen hero

I don't mind they bring Miracleman to main universe as long it's not from Moore's run because it's doesn't fit very well imo.

He radically changed the world he's living in. In the mainline verse that's literally worse than being an immortal space-god-nazi

Did Marvel not reprint any of the Neil Gaiman issues?

Already happened, OP.

I was thinking classic 'diet Billy Batson' Marvelman rather than grim and gritty Miracleman.

Or reinvent Miracleman from scratch

I dunno, it's stuff like that that runs the risk of him being remade in the forge of modern Marvel shit.

>Miracleman is a young British muslim
>Possibly gay
>No 'kimota' because it's silly
>Young Miracleman would definitely be gay
>Kid Miracleman as some Syrian refugee doing hamfisted commentary on the issue
>Miraclewoman throwing out buzzwords like 'patriarchy' and 'Miracle-mansplaining'

and so on.

Wasn't it Gaiman's run he made Young Miracleman gay?

Miracleman kissed him. It made YM pretty pissed.

Don't mess with The Fury.

Sure, it could be easy, could even make a good normie marvel movie.

A normal looking pudgy guy with a nice family met an alien as a child who chose him and gave him the super-word "Citoma", which allows him to transform into the superheo Miracleman, who uses his "Crimesense" to know when to transform and where to go.

Except it turns out thats an implanted memory and the normal guy is just deep cover for the British military super hero project, and his miracleman form is actually a mind controlled alien/human hybrid stored in hyperspace, who he switches places with when he says the code word, and his "Crimesense" is just a special ops room sending messages to the implant in each forms brain.

Their is already a movie villain, the evil scientist Gargunza who created him and later created Big Ben, The Man With No Time For Crime as a more easily controllable military superhero, who has no other form he hides in and is just telaported back to the military base to be put in storage after each mission.

i feel his role is a bit too similar to the Sentry (or at least pre death Sentry) unless they actually decide to turn him back into Space Shazam like he originally was before Moore started writting him.

I mean they could take some of the good parts of Sentry's concept, without any of the shit that dragged Sentry down to the awful mess we got, and bring them back out in a new form.