How come nobody has come forth against him post-Weinstein?

How come nobody has come forth against him post-Weinstein?

Is he truly untouchable?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4995670/terry-richardson-conde-nast-vogue-gq/
jezebel.com/why-im-finally-speaking-up-about-what-terry-richardson-1591353414
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't seek out Uncle Terry without knowing what you're getting in to.

i went to an art school. i know first hand that girls in the the fashion program were obsessed with him and WANT to fuck him

But hes disgusting

He gets everyone to sign a contract and he also makes a video of them saying that they want yo gave sex with him. Pretty much everyone who he has taken a photo of, has fucked him and he has a video of them saying that they want to fuck him. He has done it for years

they did, he lost a gig and a chain of magazines wont publish any of his work. do your own google

People have for years.

That being said, when the Weinstein shit broke, one of the biggest publishers of fashion mags (owning US Vogue, GQ,etc) publicly blackballed TR from ever working for their magazines

i guess. Love is blind though. females grow up obsessed with fashion magazines, idolizing the models in them. THE guy taking their pictures makes him the supreme godhead in their mind.
getting to party with him and have him take your picture would make you just like one of those beautiful models

I don't understand this. Even Obama took pictures with him.

this, obviously, he's recently been blacklisted by the conde nast empire
>It's yet another Sup Forums doesnt actually follow entertainment or media news but stays here for years repeating third hand comments they might have heard at one point

Yeah but then he got rehabilitated for some reason. As is my understanding.

Those fucking freaks in the media have no real values, I think. This whole thing is just using the public for old grudge settling and free publicity.

>then he got rehabilitated for some reason.
No. Your understanding is wrong.

I'm going to double down and say I disagree. When I first heard of him I think it was 2009 or 10, through a connected interest that led me to pop commentary site Oh No They Didn't. He was described as a has-been whose antics had finally caught on to him and was shunned by the fashion world. Deservedly so since he's the picture of actual sexually harassing scumbag.

Then in 2011 Lady Gaga did a pictorial with him and he started getting work again. Sob stories trying to tell "his side" started getting published. Since then he's worked with the likes of Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Beyonce.

That's my memory.

He was smart enough to get most of them drugged up first

Chicks are weird about their crushes.

This. He was one of the first ones to get hit after the Weinstein scandal blew up...and even then there were already well known rumors of him being a creep floating around the entertainment industry.

chicks will never bury him because he has the "skill" to legitmately make them look hotter.
It's actually ingenious.
What "skill" does Weinstein have, he's a producer, once you take away the money....

>It's yet another Sup Forums doesnt actually follow entertainment or media news but stays here for years repeating third hand comments they might have heard at one point
You hit the nail on the head
Same is true for Sup Forums, except to an even greater extent

>he has the "skill" to legitmately make them look hotter.
100% true

Once you get a reputation for fucking a lot of women you become irresistible. Just look at Russell Brand.

Everyone has known he's a creep, but he has always had work. He was recently blacklisted, however, so he's actually fucked this time. Thankfully. He's an actual creep and legit rapist. Fuck that guy.

>The Telegraph reported this week that an executive at Condé Nast International, which oversees the international editions of the publishing house’s magazines, sent an email to staffers announcing that it was cutting ties with the controversial photographer and that any unpublished Richardson work should be “killed or substituted with other material.”

time.com/4995670/terry-richardson-conde-nast-vogue-gq/

>chicks will never bury him because he has the "skill" to legitmately make them look hotter.

If you knew anything about fashion you'd know that most people hate working with him, and that guys run the fashion industry. What models want is irrelevant to 99% percent of people in the fashion industry, and creeps are the only reason this guy lasted this long.

He's pretty much finished now though.

women come out against and say how he molested them all the time, but his (((rich father))) always pulls some strings for him. Remember, hes a rich kid who just fucked off and spent his life playing edgy punk kid

>spent his life playing edgy punk kid
What's the difference between playing it and living it?

Wasn't the guy in hard candy supposed to be him or be based off of him? It's been a long time so I can't really remember.

I see your point, but honestly, the reason he won't ever be "finished" is
he's not just a photographer, he's a legend in his field, like Woody Allen, people look the other way because he's worth the baggage.

doesnt he like... get his face plastered in cum and takes pictures of it?

>The quiet, brightly lit studio felt a harsh contrast to the party’s perky din. Richardson didn’t even shoot any of the photos. His assistant held the camera and pressed the buttons, while he gave direction. At first, I simply stood in front of the white wall, making goofy faces, then I moved around, vamped it up. He suggested I show my “tits.” I’m not against nudity by any means, so again the answer was, “Sure. Why not!” He entered the shot for a few photos. Then, as I was kind of crouched down posing, I suddenly felt his semi-hard penis pressing very hard into the right side of my face. No warning whatsoever. (I had been looking straight ahead at the camera, evidently too distracted to notice him whip it out beforehand.) He pressed it to my open mouth, giggling. Leslie smiled, saying something to the effect of “Isn’t this fun?” He wanted a blow job, and he wanted it documented.

jezebel.com/why-im-finally-speaking-up-about-what-terry-richardson-1591353414

I studied photography and remember the feminist in our class expressing this desire also. She would also openly talk about sex in a way that made other people uncomfortable, like discussing ways not to gag whilst having oral sex or tips on how to make anal not hurt to her more innocent friend loudly next to people. It was weird.