Mojo movie?

With how Deadpool was succesful while being allowed to poke fun at FOX execs, do you think there's any chance we ever see a Mojoworld adaptation?

I mean, Hollywood loves to talk about itself, and they could use it to subtly talk shit about the competition, like using Feige or Roven as an inspiration for the Mojo model, Mojo wanting to only produce safe formulaic shows or wanting to make everything grounded and realitstic.
Maybe cast Liam Hemsworth, Chris O'Donnell, Topher Grace, or some other attractive fellow who is tangentially related to the competitions' movies to play Longshot.

It could be so much fun.

pls respond, you can't all be bitching about Iron Fist and Thor, right?

Too meta, also would suffer in making the "real world" feel different.

Mojo is an ugly, unpopular fuck. Nobody wants to make a movie about that.

Fox has really been wasting the matieral they've been given to work with.

Longshot, Starjammers, I assume they have the rights to Alpha Flight.

>Too meta
But that's Hollywood's favorite schtick, isn't it? Meta movies about Hollywood get nominated for Best Picture all the time as far as I understand. Although to be honest I've never watched The Artist or La La Land so I may be assuming too much here.
Then there's Birdman, The Producers (two times), The Player, Barton Fink, Roger Rabbit, fucking King Kong (most of the time), Tropic Thunder, the list goes on. Even Deadpool itself relies on meta humor a lot.
>also would suffer in making the "real world" feel different.
Can you elaborate? I don't understand what you mean.

The X-Men are in it.

This is all assuming he's not the Yellow-eyed Devil in Legion

you know if we get a mojomovie it will just be superheroes hunger games

He isn't.

Not to be a dick, but proof?

After the last episode, it wouldn't make sense.

Why the fuck would it be Mojo?

Doesn't make any sense.

Nobody has any interesting plots or casting ideas?

Maybe do loose adaptation of the Longshot mini-series or since they're getting a movie, New Mutants Annual 2.

>Longshot: The Movie
If done well, yes plz

You'd be surprised, they bring that shit into stuff that has nothing to do with it

he's a stereotype of a Jewish film executive. it'll never happen

He is more based on capitalist greed personified as an otherworldly tyrant in general. The specific focus on film/comic book executive focus came up later.

He doesn't even have the nose.
Fat greedy bastard is a trope outside of jews.

I'm pretty sure marvel studios has the rights since longshot and the mojoverse debuted in a 6 issue miniseries, and the fact that longshot isnt a mutant.

Fox had the rights to fucking Secretary Gyrich. I'm not even going to try and understand how the rights work.

What if Mojo was a girl?

Mojo is one of those rare characters who's become more relevant with time. He soundly predicted the reality TV show craze.

>Mojo movie?
I will only support this in combination with the Exiles. Something like Mojo ruins the multiverse to make shitty reality tv shows and the Exiles need to clean up the mess.

Mojo's race literally doesn't have a spine (they're a spineless race). So the Mojo-64'd version wouldn't have that arch in her "back" because mojo is basically a talking piece of lard.

As long as he doesn't have that retard voice from the cartoon.

>and the fact that longshot isnt a mutant
Not a mutant anymore? Almost sure he used to register as one.

It looks like that might be a result of cybernetics holding up the fat that way based on the distribution.
I think a female Spineless One showed up in Aaron's Wolverine and the X-Men, which had far less fat than the normal Spineless ones.

>The X-Kids are in it.

Don't tease me, that would be too good.

Not a chance in hell.

Not only is Fox not ready, Hollywood not ready but the world isn't ready for a Mojo movie.

>Chris O'Donnell

>tfw Mojo would have become a true major villain if he hadn't debuted the same time when Mojo Nixon was getting popular with songs like Elvis is Everywhere and Vibrator Dependent

Poor Mojo, how far have you fallen?
You used to be the boss of this universe.

Neat, thx dude

>Fall of the Mulet

>A movie about your traitorous arch-enemy getting a haircut before saving a universe.
This is getting more depressing. I bet he can't make all living organisms decay around him from his vile aura anymore...

This is priceless.

user?

its pretty great

I'd question the pitch name though. Avengers of the Supernatural is a rather awkward name for a show. Even Midnight Avengers flows better.

im gonna finish it dont worry

I guess I'll check back in an hour or so then.

Deadpool also isn't a mutant but Fox owns the film rights due to his association with the X-men.

Pitch it that way then.
>Superhero movies make a lot of money
>The Hunter Games made a lot of money
>So just combine the two

yeah but his first appearance was in x-force.

Now that's a good title.

>Logan's haircut
So good.

comedic, non-serious and yet highly skilled.

Longshot movie would rock. Allison would be his "straight man"

I was about to say "not Rita?", but then I remembered how that goes.

>I'd recoomend someone with super confusing powers and motivations
HAH!

I would watch the fuck out of it, especially if it has Spiral.

>Shoujo

So Satana wears contacts?

Spineless ones have a concept of romantic loyalty?

Their culture is a result of television appearing in their dreams. Seems like something to get from it.

With however many times Johnny has been separated from the Spirit I'm shocked it's even a problem for him any more.

>Father, give me strength.
Ayy

end

That was neat, thanks m8.

>Uncanny Avengers Annual
>The Uncanny Avengers are the most boring part of the book

Would she push romance and shipping for ratings?

gotta stick the avengers name on for sales

>When he was introduced Mojo was a villain
>now that Marvel has to deal with Hollywood on the regular, Mojo has become an anti-hero dealing with evil Hollywood suits

He is just the lesser of two evils. And as a result of corporate takeover, not choice.

Bring in Spiral, Longshot, Shatterstar, be able to get away with fucking anything due to the insane nature of Mojo's dimension.

Fuck, I'd watch it. He's more interesting than most of the other X-Men Villains they haven't put to film yet.

>Don't talk to me or my fatherson again!

motherfucker stold doc ocks arms

He needs to be able to right himself up if he fall on his side.