Out of these three, Millie is the only one I can see going on to become an A -list actress

Out of these three, Millie is the only one I can see going on to become an A -list actress.

Isabela will fade into obscurity, and Sophia will stick to more low budget, artsy roles.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-12_21.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why so pedos like that 40 year old jewish cunt?

The one that sucks the most producer cock will become an A list actress

I think you're probably right, honestly.

That shit is coming to an end, they are all being exposed.

millie will burn out cause she's a brat that no one wants to work with

I do wonder if the boys from that show hate her because she's the breakout star who does all the talk shows.

Millie won't pan out because she's ugly

they hate her cause she flirts with all of them to exercise her power over them but sleeps with none of them

How many times you gonna post this shit faggot?

Not as ugly as Sophia.

They hate her because she thinks she’s a big shit without the actual quality of it
Finn is now slowly getting more popular than her and he didn’t act like a stuck up little shit

your the dumbshit and stays on Sup Forums.

so Millie, then

>They hate her because she thinks she’s a big shit without the actual quality of it
thats because she is being sexually abused and told its to help her fame so she feels like its her right to be fulll of herself and be selfish/bratty.
just like jenifer lawerence. just like emma watson.

wrong

Care to show any proof to that claim?

She looked okay in the IT webms I've seen. The short hair makes her look way uglier than necessary. She should grow it out.

if you dont see the similarities than thats on you. im also sure you are just a fanboi teenager who never reads anything thats not on Sup Forums.

millie is going to get hooked on some sort of drug or get fat and bitter

No, "you're" the dumbshit.

Now stop replying to "your" own thread.

>I will never play Cuphead with Sophia
This hurts more than anything

keep getting upset about topics on Sup Forums, bro.

how can millie even compete?

based cuphead poster

nigga theyre like 12 the fuck u talking about.

based based cuphead poster poster

plus 2 of the males fell for the gay meme. especially being surrounded by hollywood predators, they are not being told any normal info about life and relationships.

>Millie is the only one I can see going on to become an A -list actress.
dumbass

both Sophia and Isabella have already transistioned to ACTUAL movies, that have made bank

netflix is low effort medium to get onto, everyone and their mom is approved for a netflix shows, movie transistion is much more difficult

I know Stranger Things is popular but Game of Thrones is much more popular yet there's no guarantee that anyone from it will be successful.

>2 stars of highly successful blockbuster movies and one of the people in a netflix show
top lel

For once I agree with you. Moner is gonna be pretty much the new Bella. Sophia will go to theater and minor roles and Millie is the only one that's actually talented, she will continue to get roles and do fashion.

Stranger Things is huge though. Moner was a minor character in Transformers and that particular movie had the worst performance at the box office, granted she does have a better movie coming up. Sophia struck gold by getting involved in IT but there's no sign that she's doing anything else noteworthy. Millie is younger than the two and she's still doing interviews and photoshoots and also has new movie coming up.

Why is she only wearing a shirt and jacket?

millie is a nervous wreck weirdo. crash and burn alcoholic if she makes it past childhood.

That's the way she likes it.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-12_21.html

Little girl already whoring herself out.

woa user why so sour?

hope I never have a daughter

milly is ugly w/ bad personality

girl in center is so beautiful it doesnt matter what happens, she won the game of life

shitskin on left is just another 3rd world hoard indistinguishable from 7 billion others

>Moner was a minor character in Transformers
she was the literal main character what are you on about

gross clown feet, generic square body, generic face, bad slut personality

i wonder if she felt gangbanged by the system when she sucked weinsteins weinsteiner. kind of a hot thought.

Marky Mark was main, Moner was only there for about a 3rd of the movie and then she disappeared.

*blocks your path*

damn, did you go to spooky empire?

join the party Sophiabros

yeesh

Who's the sexy boy on the left?

they awaiting to be blacked

Isabella Moner

you guys dont like lily anymore do you?

She coat too big for she gotdamn body

hot damn

she's ok now but she used to be pure kino

The problem with all cunny is they get older

So you're wrong about everything, meaning Brown is doomed and Moner is the next big thing.

Moner is too attractive to not get roles.

This. We only have a few years to enjoy them often less before they go to shit.

>13 years old
what do you amerifats put in your water?
id totally go to jail for this

Soy

its better nutrition during youth + estrogen in water/foods

>ripe cunts

whats that showing?

based ripe cunts poster

When girls aren't malnourished they develop rapidly.

Jesus what can be done about this

menarche just means first period

this. gmo soy does wonders

It's called growing, pedofag. Kys and take your delusional, innocent loliverse with you.

>what do you amerifats put in your water?
Growth hormones in meat and dairy products.
Cows grow faster and bigger. And produce more milk.
That's why boys in middle school wear a size 14 shoe and grills have big titties.
Simple explanation.
Plus we have better genes because we don't impregnate our cousins like they do in europe.

>gmo soy
nice buzzword they dont add estrogen a lot of estrogen is from birth control pills in water and plastics

Moaner has already left the ackward child year transistion where child actresses become ugly as they become adults

She was in a big box office movie and will be in a prestige picture by the same person who wrote Scicario and Hell or High Water

She also can be used to fill diversity quota, it's pretty obvious who has and will have the best career

we are truly living in the best timeline to enjoy lolis

Pretty much this. She's gonna have universal sex appeal while also ticking a diversity box.

FUCK i wish i was a producer so i could make her suck my dick for a nice role

>estrogen is from birth control pills
birth control decreases estrogen levels though

Bonervine growth whormoanes

not buzzword though

nothing really, its possible some form of a hormone blocker could be used up until a certain but i cant see anything like being deemed ethical

the only thing stopping her is her hispanic genes

hopefully she doesnt' baloon like chloe moretz or ariel winter

She's Peruvian, not Mexican. She'll be fine.

Not really. When lolis start screaming for equal rights for bleeding girls of all ages to fugg and when the powers who be bow down to the loli lobbyers and make them legal then it will be.

Is she the new Zoe Saldana?

how is she so perfect bros

feet AND pits?

They really need to put more cute sexy latinas in movies. I'm tired that diversity=black.

Live action Disney princess.

>thread's still up

MODS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

she knows

Why are the Jews trying to normalize pedophilia? And they wonder why people hate them

fuck off hillary

>Why are the Jews trying to normalize pedophilia
based kikes