Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stranger things is shit

/thread

kys

no but the generals certainly are

stg is the best part of waking up

i agree, took a long time for someone to make one, although you should know that you can click the search button instead of doing ctrl+f

depends

I want to hug finn and sniff his neck
(No homo)

>stranger things is shit

Haha is this real ? Jewish nepotism just never stop, 6 kids, 3 are jews...

'Diversity' applies to everyone but them.

>listing a religion next to 2 races as decent

im sorry, what

Just started watching season 2. Heard all the crap about episode 7, is it even necessary to watch? I have made through episode 6 and am greatly enjoying it, way better than season 1 for me. If episode 7 ruins the flow or something and is not totally necessary to watch, I might skip it and watch it after 8 and 9.

Hard to call it important overall in this season but will most likely be important in the future and there will be a decent gap of understanding of a situation that happens if you just outright skip it.
The episode sucks but watch it anyways

i wish steve was my dad

damn /stg/ is dead. it was good while it lasted

we'll always remember you, bridgeanon

rip

I see. Does it totally kind of avoid what has been happening with the dark tentacle creature, Will, etc. for 11? I already know it is about 11 and the stupid street gang from the beginning of the first episode.

el is cute, CUTE!

>/stg/ is dead
that’s what people were saying 1-2 weeks ago user. last few threads have been pretty active.

thread created 1.5 hours ago, 16 posts

ethnicity?

fans of this show belong on reddit

Let's put it this way, the only member of the main cast that appears in any meaningful way in the episode is Eleven

Well dammit that's a bummer.

rampant pedophilia isn't welcome over there

Yes, pointless episode, only there to fill the diversity quota.

Was Bob too good for this world? Why couldn't they have taken abused teenage tough guy instead? Or forced in red headed girl whose role through 8 episodes has only been love interest and nothing else of value?

/stg/ died over a year ago. This is a shitty pirate version for an equally shitty season.

bump

What did Finn mean by this?

This thread is dead because OP didn't use an easily identifiable picture. I didn't even notice this thread until going ctrl+stranger things

That's gay.

Why do the other kids look so uncomfortable?

We should have one giant Fack thread, I can't even keep track of every pic or webm out there.

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

>collider

everyone knows finn likes rlm's dry humor

He's also a fan of Steven Suptic.

Finn has a great sense of humor desu

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

Jesus, just let this shit die already. Even the pedos have abandoned it and migrated to Discord.

is there a stg specific discord?

i know the millie one and the reddit finn one, bu tthat one doesnt allow lewd

>and the reddit finn one

Got a link?

dont bother its lame, they dont allow lewd finnposting

I don't want lewdposting, I just want Fackposting. If there's a discord about that, I wouldn't mind a link to it.

no, even implying fack wont be allowed

its a really cringy reddit and discord, its most likely 30yo guys acting like they're finns age and ignoring the sexual factors entirely

Apparently, Finn wants Mike to "kick some ass" next season and was upset to be given a candle stick to use against the dogs. Will his new dad teach him how to fight?

The last couple threads were pretty active, OP just shouldn't have used such a shitty image.

link

nein nein nein

>even implying fack wont be allowed

What the fuck, why not? What's even the point of this discord?

>"Yeah, man... Oh no... She's here. Better put on a smile to not give off the wrong idea..."

vape

>Don't freak out, finn. Don't freaK OUT, FINN. I GOT THIS.

Damn, he really loves her.

it was only cute when they were young but now as teenagers it just looks fuckin' gay.

>implying

He looks like the fun just got sucked out of the room as soon as she showed up.

she's unarguably the funnest one of the cast

as if that's a bad thing

So fun that Finn looks fucking bored just being around her.

Have you seen the webms of her dancing in public? Those are fun

Only to pedophiles.

of course it's a bad thing, it's FUCKING GAY

desu

But that's the purest form of love.

pretty sure we’ve had like 4 threads I’m the past 2 days
>we used to have that number in a few hours
yeah, when the season first fucking came out

No I mean they lead me to believe that she would be a fun fall to spend time around

Is Wolfhard gay IRL? He seems like a closet gayboi.

millie's cute as fuck but has a shit personality

unless you mean "fun" in the way said

Clearly he's the straightest actor in the biz.

maybe bi, or just comfortable with his sexuality/masculinity. jack is def gay though

I feel sorry for Jack, you can tell in some of the livestreams with his girlfriend that he's miserable with her

they're so awkward, it's painful

This is now a Billy thread. You will be visited by Billy in the night who will whisper "plant your feet" in your ear before taking your anal virginity and then rape your mother (living or otherwise) unless you reply to this post with blessed doubles.

Does anyone else think s3 will be a huge step down?

they already said teh indian bitch from episode 7 is coming back, because they loved her performance

honestly her performance wasn’t bad. it’s that the writing and the concept were bad

I keeping losing this thread in the catalog. Whoever OP was is a fucking retard, you couldn't have picked a less noticeable image.

dude you could just type stg into the search bar

>you can tell in some of the livestreams with his girlfriend that he's miserable with her
How? I don't watch livestreams

You know there's a search bar, right?

Thread’s moving too slow. Here’s a cute Millie to get things moving.

somebody get this girl an orthodontist

>going to that effort

Most just find threads through an identifiable image.

but scrolling through the catalog looking for a pic takes more effort than just typing 3 letters into the search bar

uuuh that takes way too long

>Finn fighting
Lol
He looks so fragile, I'm sure a small gush of wind throws him off balance

desu he was really disappointing in season 2. He had like five lines.

I like how each character in the party seems to have traits that correspond to their D&D class, but Will was supposed to be a wizard in S1, then a cleric in S2. How does a squishy caster evade a monster for a week?

all of which were "Will! Will! Will! Will! Will!"

Even a 5'0 12 year old could beat him up.

Though to be fair, compared to Will, Lucas, and Dustin, Mike is the tallest and strongest looking.

And those lines were better than most other stuffs in this season

>I wanted [a weapon]," Wolfhard explained to the crowd. "Everyone had kind of a weapon, And Mike, who is this kid? What is he going to do [without a weapon], put up his fists, like 'Yeah put 'em up?' So I was like, he should have something. And [the Duffer Brothers] were like, 'Check out the table.' On the table, there's a plant here, a book, a picture of the [Byers] family, and I was like '...I guess it's the candle?'"

lol it’s pretty funny

You still want a discord link?

>dates your waifu

He wouldn't because Drake is more innocent than Millie. Right? RIGHT?

>Finn literally improved Mike more than the writers
He also improvised a whole lot for his character in IT

My plan worked, the thread is now more active I'm a genius

>I'm white!

Can someone explain why cancerous off-season /got/ generals were banned, but the even more fucking cancerous off-season /stg/ generals are still up and running?
Is it the pedo shit?

You'd act like that too when suddenly a extremely annoying, high pitched British voice starts speaking near your ear and talking over everyone

It was an extremely clever move my friend.