End of the universe and gods epic

>End of the universe and gods epic

>reduced to a funny quippy kids play set power rangers knock off road trip comedy

Can marvel get anything right?

>Can marvel get anything right?
They piss off neckbeard muh comics faggots like you just right :^)

I'd rat her have an intergalactic Kirby inspired road trip doing crazy things like having Hulk in space as opposed to another failed and boring attempt at a space fantasy opera which can't decide on an aesthetic and focuses too much on the end of Earth as opposed to the end of the cosmos

>MCU's 14th movie or something
>UGGGH WHY MUST DEY KEEP USING THE QUIPS AND THE MEMES

god shut the fuck up you crybaby man children. we get it, the movies aren't like the comics. not muh X, etc. etc.

Is that why you're triggered you useless faggot?

>Settling for shit
No thanks retard

Unlike most of their other movies, I'm actually interested in this one.
Big budget camp done right is a hell of a lot of fun, and any hint of originality or personality is better than the lifeless formulaic schlock they usually put out.

sounds awesome to me

I like my capeshit whacky

Okay, enjoy your super serious religious symbolism infested Snyder films. Meme Squad won an award, so hey, guess you guys are onto something.

I am sure the studious will spend your 8 dollars just as easily as the 8 dollars from people who go to their films and enjoy them

>What is Logan?

I don't really think that Thor mixes well with comedy, but the director is good and if nothing else it actually looks like there's a vision here, unlike the goddamn abortion that the Dark World was.

Like any other Marvel or DC movie, it all comes down to execution.

Why Thor is a skinny bitch with no hair in this movie? Way to lose half your audience Marvel, being hot is literally 90% of his appeal

I wasn't aware the movie was already release.
Or OP is a neckbeard who hasn't seen any actual footage and likes to complain

My sister in law said Thor's greatest power was taking off his shirt. His arms don't really matter so long as they're generally muscular.,

Exactly, most of the Thor film watchers are women, and there's no white love interest and Thor looks ugly now.

Looks like it'll underperform

>marvel movie starring hulk and thor
>under perform

Haha, no.

Nice fanfic there reddit

no one is forcing you to see the movie.

> being upset over a kids movie

user

>Marvel movie featuring the avengers and Spiderman and panther made less than a bad ironman solo flick

Not really convinced, marvels track record is getting worse

>Big budget camp done right is a hell of a lot of fun
too bad it's nigh impossible to get right

A movie made by Fox and not disney

17th user. Marvel is 17 movies deep into their universe even after entering the game super late

>>Marvel's track record is getting worse
>>Civil War was the highest grossing movie of 2016.

Oh thank god Sup Forums left

For a second I thought Sup Forums really had turned on the MCU

Hes giving you alternate facts though

The world has begun to hate the MCU

No only the Fox and DC fanboys.

its ok when marvel does it, fucking shills. the lot of you.

Fox fans don't care.

Honest question: Who the hell is a Fox fan?

For every hit they get 4-5 severe misses.

I've watched every X-film they've released and bought the good ones, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of the entire series because it's fucking schizophrenic. And just fuck the F4 films to hell and back.