ITT: "THAT" part of DeviantArt

Please keep it SFW

Goddammit not this again.

this whole guy gallery is just... weird.

>Can't call it autism thread anymore because new cucked mods don't allow a tradition as old as Sup Forums
Is this how the jews felt during WW2?

Why can't we mention autism user?

can't really blame the mods, when /c/ now has like 5 permanent "drawthreads" that are just as autistic as the worst delitized were diaper Sonic OC of DA.
I mean, board-tans, jojo, webcomic, or other flavors of the month are just exactly how shit like OP is created.

HARD MODE:
>search one of your favorite cartoons
>enable mature
>sort by new
>post cancer

Self-cringe I made 6 years ago.

Yes, I frequent /n/

It's a buzzword at this point, it adds nothing. Go find some content.

It's offensive or something. For years these threads would be called autism threads but if you do then the mods delete the thread. In fact it has been over a year and a half since these types of thereads were even allowed despite them being as important to Sup Forums as Fat Hate Threads are to /fit/.

how is it offensive when DA itself keeps claiming they are self diagnosed autists all the fucking time?

a subtle masterpiece. You didn't find this on DA did you?

Actually someone posted on 8ch.

The filename is a giveaway. They have a weird obsession with Ramiel.

>Story: As the war rages on, the cartoon heroes form a resistance against the Dark Force who attacking the multiverses to conquer them.
Characters:
>Team Cartoon Network and Warner Bros.:
Ben 10, Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Regular Show, Dexter’s Laboratory, Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Sidekick, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi, Amazing World of Gumball, Generator Rex, Cow and Chicken, Life and Times of Juniper Lee, Whatever Happen to Robot Jones, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Power puff Girls, Foster’s home for Imaginary Friends, Captain Planet, Johnny Test, Camp Lazlo, Time Squad, Adventure Time, Chowder, My Gym Partner’s a Monkey, Secret Saturdays, K.N.D., Symbiotic Titan, Megas XLR, Totally Spies, Amazing Spies, Team Galaxy, Code Lyoko, Robot Boy, Hero 108, Chop Socky Chooks, Tom and Jerry, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, World of Quest, Detention, Tiny Tones, Looney Tones, Freakazoid, Quest for Camelot, Cats Don’t Dance.

Is that supposed to be an EVA Thomas the train?

>sha1 hash of a filename is a dead giveaway

what.

Don't ask me m8

Doge is at least 6 years old? Fffuuuck

this guy should join Pooh's Adventures Wiki

Oh god, that wiki was shakespearean.

After taking a quick look around at that wiki, I bring an excerpt from a page on Darth Vader:

>Apparently, when Vader died on the Death Star hanger, his inner darkness was flung away to a pocket dimension where Bowser extracted it to make a clone to help him in his attempts to destroy Winnie the Pooh and one of the Candidate for the title of Chosen One, Aisling in the Walt Disney World Version of Winnie The Pooh In Fantasmic!. Sadly for the reptillain villain, Darth Vader's clone retained his good soul and rebelled against Bowser, then joined up with Pooh in their valiant efforts to save the worlds and face against foes like Dr. Facilier, Professor Ratigan, Shredder, and more of Pooh's old enemies.

I swear i'm not making this shit up.

this one actually made me kek

oh shit this is from the crystal guy with the weird fingers.

Description:
>Ok, In this pic my idea was What if Twilight sparkle was in real life, and she came to my house. :) So here I am, showing Twilight Sparkle some items from my collection of Crystals to Twilight Sparkle. (Because these are real life crystals, they dont make my hands grow!) I am wearing my shirt which Shows many diffrerent kinds of crystals that i got in Kensingten Market, and the crystals I am holding are a nice Rose Quartz from an Abboriginal store i got as a kid, and a blue Geode from the Royal Ontario Museum. I have both of these crystals in real life, also other crystals and precious stones.. So I am just sharing my collection with my favourite pony Twilight Sparkle and we are enjoying time together.

I tried starting a cringe deviantart thread a while ago and it was deleted like 5 minutes after I made it and I was banned for being "off topic"
I don't know why the fuck I keep coming to this place since its being run by the same kinds of idiots that make gawker articles.

>can't really blame the mods
Yes we can

How much do you think this guy likes Steven Universe?

is Shadow adopted or is that just the way ogre+sponge crossbreeding works?

more like ticollo

Just don't post hentai shit.

Doesn't count because was made intentionally wierd as satire.

No hentai is ever posted you newfag toddler.
Mod in question just gets triggered at us making fun of deviantart for some reason. Probably an autistic brony himself.

>Mod in question just gets triggered at us making fun of deviantart for some reason
Perhaps we found his gallery

also made as satire

this guy legitimately feel feels like he's ascended to a different plane of existence. there's no longer irony or connection with reality. just pure madness. like humanity looked through the eyes of an alien

what a time to be alive

this was made ironically though, doesn't count.

Why this everytime?

Can't you just let me forget?

>It's offensive or something
>offensive
>on Sup Forums
>The site that frequently calls people niggers and faggots, posts gore and lolicon, AND as an entire board dedicated to being politically incorrect and blaming Jews for everything
>but now insultingly calling things "autistic" is somehow uncalled for

Have these people ever heard of this site before?

Doesn't this guy have autism and draw these because his best friend died from some disease that fucks up yours hands.

I recall it being a condition that affects bone growth but yes

Gentlemen, behold.

There's more

Who's got Martin the alligator skink?

Wait, I...what? What the fuck?

Don't you have anything to post that wasn't confirmed to be made as a joke..? or are you too afraid to post it out of fear of getting banned

I don't think you know what "satire" means.

The mods that were hired over the last few years are people from Reddit and Tumblr, and they aren't particularly fond of Sup Forums "culture" so they try to eliminate any semblance of it bit by bit ever sense. One mod, Redwood, has gone on record saying he actually hated "these fucking Sup Forums people". They have been pretty successful so far at changing the general atmosphere on the site since half of the people here are tumblrbabies and redditors.

I don't think you know what Deviantart threads mean

I bet you think that was made with zero self awareness.
How cute

and now you are going full retard.

where are the proofs

do you think god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he's created?

No, he's right. Deviantart threads are for posting actual autism. Not ironic, self aware parodies of said autism.

>Confirmed to be made as a joke
We know nothing about ahaahhahahhahahaha. He's a mystery.

End of Spongebob Squarepants?

irc chat logs from the moderators pages.
/mlp/ has seen some shit since the scruffening.

ramiel is sexy as fuck. so far my favorite angel. also I like how that thing screams

big part of appeal for me is it's obvious non-organic looks and behavior coupled with the scream that sounds both artificial and organic.
That being said, I liked Eva for angel designs and that's all.

Thanks for proving you only started browsing on Sup Forums this year.

I actually like this drawing

This will never not be tragically funny.

scruffening was shit but so was most of /mlp/ in general
Sup Forums's mods are shit just because most of the moderating is done on personal bias since certain shows get a free pass no matter how awful the discussion gets and others are deleted on sight regardless of discussion

kind of wish mods would just ban hunger games from /trash/ and leave it at that, though

Evangelion 1932 looks fun

God damn you're retarded

Tails Gets Trolled is one of the great masterpieces along Iliad, Hamlet, Faust and others.

from all the angels ramiel is the one with more fire power, too bad it lacked mobility

I'm still not entirely sure if all the praise that comment gets is ironic praise or if it's actually genuinely good.

Then again I'm not sure whether or not people like Bring Me to Ed ironically or not.

Bubbles is married to Blossom in this Photo

I read it and expected "so bad it's funny" but I literally found myself engaged in plot and reading to find out what happens while being entertained by how bad it is. It's just a whole new level of writing.

I'd rather see him get with Everella. She's actually cute.

It is a national treasure.

jesus, that guy commissioned not just palcomix to draw this autistic incest love triangle, but also Oni?

You can stop now, we know you are completely losing it.

I'll take them over Sup Forumsfags.
At least the tumblr boogeyman stays on tumblr.
Sup Forums is like a shitty little brother that tags along everywhere and spoils everythung.

>we

stop im gonna bust a gut

What the shit

>At least the tumblr boogeyman stays on tumblr.
What the fuck? How can you possibly believe this on Sup Forums of all places?

the fact this piece is so mundane and nonsexual makes it all the more terrifying.

i keep expecting something horrifying to happen at any second.

I'm looking at his gallery and this shit is alantutorial tier.

>LONG AGO IN A DISTANT PAST, I, AKU, SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

>Searching Gumball on Deviantart
Heh, no.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

This is cool as fuck honestly

Transformers fetish stuff is the worst. There's so much weight gain stuff that for some reason pops up everywhere. How do robots even gain weight, or use diapers for that matter...