Say one nice or positive thing about this man. Just one

Say one nice or positive thing about this man. Just one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1gRdpVnx9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alt Reed fucking Doom's mother sent my sides into orbit

Even if the price to pay was Stark dead, a Victor Von Doom out of character 99% of the time and a retcon of Triumph And Torment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

His daughter is hot.

He's okay enough with himself to embrace being bald and not wear a toupee

He's a man

Fuckers on Sup Forums telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them

He had the self awareness to make his self insert, Kong, as unappealing as he is

I'm thankful that he gave Magik an acquaintance (Dr Strange) outside of the X-ghetto.

>Bendis was once a Maoist who championed the murderous ideology of Mao Zedong and the Khmer Rouge. We condemn Sim and Moore of their political sins, but Sim tried to prove he was not a hater after "Cerebus". And Moore insisted he loathed misogyny but had simply done as told. Maybe they were full of shit but at least they tried to publicly distance themselves from extreme politics.

>Not Bendis who espoused the most extreme, murderous, and destructive form of leftism. Comic bloggers, so outraged about long retired Sim and long irrelevant Moore, never demanded of Bendis to face up to his past sins. Unlike Ditko and Miller who candidly confessed their approval of, respectively, objectivism and fascism, Bendis has never ever apologized in general, or in specific to the countless victims of the tyrants he supported with all his heart.

>Bendis celebrated and championed Mao's total destruction of culture and intellectual life and the Khmer Rouge that transformed Cambodia overnight into a genocidal stone age Marxist state.

What's this pasta from?

He's by all accounts a good father.

He was fresh and novel once.

He has written good comics.

He used to be a pretty good writer

he thinks so to

The fact that he adopted some kids makes me think he's a good person.
I also like USM

WHAT
H
A
T

His "thing" is street-level, snappy teen heroes, and he's better at doing that than anything else. At this point a part of me pities the man, I really do think he just wants to go back to writing Miles or Peter and focus on just one book and not tons at a time.

He's still better than you.

A caveat, he can only work doing the first thing you mentioned when it's not an original character that he created, otherwise it's nonstop pushing for that character to stick.

Fucking noice

>he didn't read the last Infamous Iron Man issue

I haven't read Marvel for a long time

THICC

his Daredevil was great

He appears to be humanoid, at least from the waist up. Beyond that, it's hard to tell from just that photo.

Some of his books, particularly the older ones, are good. Ultimate Spider-Man was great. Dark Avengers was good. Infamous Iron Man has been decent so far.

That 'Seven Soldiers of Victory' in the background is a good read

Got me into comics as a teen,wrote rightclops really well(this may have been unintentional in hindsight)

Don't worry, Infamous Iron Man is shit, but that page was hilarious. Too bad I don't have it saved.

Impossible.

meant to quote

I liked his Old Man Logan

He'll die someday and take Marvel with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1gRdpVnx9Q

He has a nice, shiny head

It's his birthday today.

His Baldness suits him, he'd look weird with hair.

there. thats about all i got.

He will die, someday.

Pawnstars is boring

he never went to DC and fucked things up there.

He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

He only gets actual money from Powers though, Jessica Jones is a 100% owned Marvel character so all goes to The Mouse, same with Miles Morales if that ever happens.

His Daredevil run is undeniably good, and USM got me (and a lot of other people) into comic books as teens.

His corpse would greatly improve the appearance of a dumpster fire.

he used to write some pretty fun stories

His Ultimate Spider-Man (Not Miles) was amazing

Why you faggots care so much about this bald fuck. Better question why you fuckers still care about Marvel so much. If Bendis stays forever who the fuck cares, you think someone better will magically appear or that your favorite writer will instantly get the top bill after he leaves, they won't. Even if Bendis sells like shit, Marvel will never give up on him because Quesada, Alonso and Brevoort are his good friends and they love his loyalty to the company. Besides Marvel has found the formula to deal with bad sales and that's called relaunches. It somehow works for Squirrel Girl or Captain Marvel (according to Marvel which is the only opinión that matters) and will work for Bendis if he ever needs it. The only thing you can look forward is his retirement, of course that's not going to help much either because he will probably stay working at the company in some important capacity and all the writers of his team will continue enforcing his work.

Seriously, this threads are cancer because the anti Bendis behave like autists and fall for all the trolling/pasta/shitposting over and over again. I'm sure they all (including Bendis if he ever comes here) laugh their asses off their chair while reading these shits. It's pitiful.

His barber got his hairline on point.

The funny thing is there's a Miles movie coming out.