Hollywood after the sexual harassment allegations be like

>Hollywood after the sexual harassment allegations be like

*LAUGH TRACK*

memes after reddit's invasion be like

but it was filmed in front of alive studio audience

Smith is gonna be next.
Something from his time on fresh pince.
"He kissed me on the cheek, 25 years ago".

I doubt it. The man is untouchable.

That's an ironic picture given that it's been said that Will Smith is a closet homosexual who broke into his ex-boyfriend's home and raped the guy when he left Will as opposed to Will's usual pump and dump treatment of his gay lovers

>Hollywood after the sexual harassment allegations be like
Problem?

Yeah so was Weinstein.

The difference is Weinstein is Jewish.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Banning was a producer in Hollywood.

Good riddance.

Yeah he's like the most protected class.

Gimmie ONE HUUUUUUGG man.

Right, and what is Will Smith?

Black.

Checkmate.

Black privilege doesn't protect them from sexual allegations they are still meet after all. All men are below all women as far as protected status. White women are one notch above black men on the oppression metter

how come he don't want me man ;_;

Fuck Philip banks. Banks wants to build more banks, and run a bank making operation out of his banks!

Oh yeah? Name one black man who has been hit by these allegations.

This isn't even Reddit humor. This is fucking 9gag tier.

Pretty sure Will Smith is a pedophile. He didn't raise his kids right. They are FUCKED up.

He must also have an interracial fetish because there's a white woman in almost all of his shit. It's disgusting.

Fucking hitlery voter. If you love HOllywood go pedo out Pizzafaggot.

famous actors or professional sports player? Cause alot of football players get accusations. There was also that rapper who got accused of raping some white girl on his tour in Austria cause she said " she saw it in her dream" while passed out

Actor, of course. My point is that black actors in Hollywood are invincible. Black athletes aren't nearly as protected.

Cosby is one of them though he has high powered lawyers and a fanbase to protect him. Didn't Eddie Murphy have a few years ago?

There's not enough black actor compared to everyone else for anything juicy to come out

>being this dumb

Tiger Woods

>not Anglo-Germanic oligarchs who literally don't have their faces photographed and hide in castles

>alive

>studio audience
everything in hollywood is :^) the film studio is the audience. it has nothing to do with the laugh track

>not the same thing but Jewish
ur Payot is showing