UHHHHHH

UHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/comics/61191/writer-charles-soule-headlines-astonishing-x-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying to make Fantomex happen

who else am I gonna self insert as?

Why not X-Force, I wonder

Did someone hit Gambit with an aging ray?

Creative team?

BISHOOOOOOOOP YEAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Fuck you guys, i like Fantomex.

Who the fuck is coming up with these X-Rosters?
Embarrassing.

Is bishop gonna try to kill Gambit again

Really though, the only non X-force suitable character here is Rogue.

Unless they're planning an X-force with a classic Cable-led & former New Mutant roster?

Everyone on this team has been a supervillain

>Soule

Hahahahahah fuck all that. Judge Emma is almost certainly the villain

>>Everyone predicted Deadpool and Cable.
>>Fantomex and Bishop.

Okay Marvel, well done. Fell right into that trap.

>Hating based Fantomex
This is not CBR, cucks

"Hey guys, sorry about the atrocities I committed trying to kill Hope. Guess it didn't matter in the long run, but I have nowhere else to go, so can I sleep in the basement?"
"Yeah, but you have to do mutant stuff with us."

Soule pinned as writer, no artist confirmed, I'm sure this Cheung cover is just a variatn
news.marvel.com/comics/61191/writer-charles-soule-headlines-astonishing-x-men/

Stop reposting that.

Why do people complain about the Avengers having 8 different spinoff books but clamor for the X-Men to have the same thing? Muties have the most cancerous fanbase by far.

Cannonball and Sunspot are with the US Avengers
Warpath and Domino are with Weapon X

That doesn't leave many of those classic 90s X-Force characters

>CHARLES SOULE
Based Marvel

>from boring Lemire to boring Soule
There are enough mutants to justify all those teams.

Just by cover
>shitty looking Gambit
>YAY Rogue!
>Fuck Fantomex, but ok
>Psylock with pants is shit
>Wolverine front and center sucks but no one out of this team can actually lead, so ok
>I wanna bitch about movie Mystique, but the team needs a deep stealth, so that works.

B-
and probably will be a C- on first issue unless there is any good talent Marvel can hire from outside their current writers.

Nope.

Into the trash

>I wanna bitch about movie Mystique, but the team needs a deep stealth, so that works.
Fantomex and Gambit are thieves and Psylocke is literally a ninja. They have too much stealth

Well, when Blue and Gold are basically two different flavours of 'classic' X-Men, from the 1960s and 80s, it's nice there'll be a third team who's a more modern and eclectic mix like we're used to seeing.

Okay, I just realized I don't understand the purpose of Old Man Logan. If Marvel wants to eliminate mutants and Wolverine to spite Fox, why use an alternate version of the character that is supposedly what the latest movie is based off of?

But not enough Avenger? Mutiefags are such hypocrites.

does this make bishop usable again

no one does that. We just want GOOD X-men books, and the time when there are none and all the focus was on Inhumans is shit. Seriously, in 3 pages of IvX it's
>Beast is ok with everything, even the murders that happend
>Emma is a villain
>Inumans a democracy
>Medusa dumps torch and gets back together with Blackbolt.
the last one is apparently cause she cracked off Emma's diamond clit, so I can really take Emma's side on this.

i was right

>Blue and Gold are basically two different flavours of 'classic' X-Men, from the 1960s and 80s
>no logan, no cyclops
end yourself

I mean social engineering, which Gambit is a god at too, but he can't exactly get as inside an organization as Mystique can. You have a point though, does sound like X-force

Well since Bendis rebotted the avengers franchise only A-B listen can be avengers, at least the x-men allow c-d lister in their ranks.

Is there any possible team that could have more drama than this? I'm pretty sure every one of them has slept with and/or tried to kill each other.

There's an Avengers team made of Sunspot, Cannonball, Squirrel Girl, and three OCs.

Old Man Logan is in Gold, teen Cyclops is in Blue.
Cyclops left the team in the 80s so it's normal for him not to be there.

You think Luke Cage and Spider-Woman were b-listers in 2005?

One unusable character hunting a newly unusable character. Pottery

Fuck yes
I could do without warren & gambit but I'll take it

Bishop was fixed in the X-Force crossover, now we can move on from all that.

>Classic Bishop

okay, NOW I'm actually interested.

>Old Man Logan
>teen Cyclops
hope you are getin paid otherwise pray the sweet touch of death release your of you sub-human shit taste

Dont even look like that bishop. Looks like the one from the recent cartoon comic.

So when did Warren become arch angel again? Didn't he become like a priest or some shit

Fantomex and Gambit seem kinda redundant

WTF happend to Gambit? And what was the point of killing wolverine if we're just going to shoehorn Old Man Logan into everything the same way they did with Wolverine?
Otherwise good team up. Overloading a stealth X-force with stealth characters is pretty funny.

He reverted back in the 8 month span.

Where the hell is adult beast or adult iceman going?

Adult Iceman has his solo book

Soon to be axed.

No but right now?

Fantomex is great Gambit cucks kill yourselves

One can only hope.

>Looks like the one from the recent cartoon comic

It's his original, classic 90s XSE look, you fucking pleb!

It will.

Only logan and magento can hold a solo. You would need bendis to make iceman sell.

Well you'd been hard to find any classic X-men where that hasn't been the case.

>liking any version of wolverine or cyclops
>accusing others of shit taste

Do you think they're going to reflect on Fantomex and Psylocke's forced relationship?

No dumbass. That bishop is changed.

>You would need bendis to make iceman sell
lol no
Just look at how much his Iron Man was selling, Geoff Johns he ain't

I hope to god not. Has Psylocke and Gambit ever gotten together though???

To be fair the main character is female and black. Nobody buys that stuff.

What if this Bishop is actually the Bishop from the x-men 92 earth?

I'm talking about his Tony Stark ongoing.

Wasnt that in the top 50?

So... should I give Soule a chance, or not?

That series bombed after Secret Wars, so probably not.

>You asked for it! You got it! The hardest hitting mutants. The biggest villains. The best creators. Marvel is pleased to announce that chart-topping writer Charles Soule (DEATH OF WOLVERINE, INHUMANS VS. X-MEN) will headline the all-new ASTONISHING X-MEN. A new prestigious ongoing series from top-tier creators set to unite some of the most popular, fan-demanded characters in the X-Men mythology for an epic story that will redefine the mutant landscape in the Marvel Universe!

>“If you’re going to relaunch a book called ASTONISHING X-MEN, it had better live up to the title,” says Marvel Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso. “Charles and his soon-to-be-revealed collaborators are about to unveil a story that touches every corner of the X-Men mythology, and the first issue alone will have massive ramifications for the Children of the Atom. We can’t wait to tell you more about this book.”

Old Man Logan, Archangel, Mystique, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke and Fantomex. Together, they are the Astonishing X-Men. But what brings this eclectic collection of heroes together? A familiar menace has once again reared its ugly head – reborn, renewed and resurrected. To defeat one of their greatest foes and rescue one of their own, the X-Men’s greatest will assemble for a mission that will take them places you never thought they’d go!

“Other than the occasional line here and there, I haven’t written most of the characters in the Astonishing X-Men lineup before – for me, that’s a fantastic challenge,” shares Soule. “It’s been fun to get into their heads and think about what they all might have going on at this point in their lives. That said, the series is designed as a fresh starting point, so anyone jumping in with [ASTONISHING X-MEN #1] will get everything they need there to follow the story – even if it’s your first X-story.

People like you are the reason we can't move forward.

Typical X-Men response tbqh mutie

>“The book is designed to tell a very focused, specific story, with a few cool main villains,I’m writing it like a puzzle box, with new layers and reveals opening up every issue. So, you’ll never know exactly where it’s going to go next – but the structure is built in such a way that almost anything from the long, incredible history of the X-Men can pop up. If you think about these characters, they’ve been present or involved for virtually every major era of X history, all the big events. That’ll play a role in a big way.”

>As deadly forces await, will the Astonishing X-Men’s first mission also be their last? Find out this July, in the blockbuster ASTONISHING X-MEN #1!

what a better way to save it!

>It actually was Bishop
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Whos on art?

sure thing tumblr, im doin gods will

>The best creators.
>Charles Soule (DEATH OF WOLVERINE, INHUMANS VS. X-MEN)
>top-tier creators
>You asked for it! You got it!
No I didn't. Stop lying to me.

Not on Marvel. If you want to read his Indi stuff, it's fairly good. But that's almost all the authors at Marvel that aren't exclusive.

>5 males, 3 females
>4 *white* males

Not for long.

The image had dreeds.

>Warren is blue
>Bishop is black

and who knows what behind Fantomex mask.

>If you want to read his Indi stuff, it's fairly good
Why are you lying?

Mugga, I was complaining about this shit long before Tumblr even existed.

>You asked for it! You got it!
Everytime.

I'm liking that Mystique gets to keep her slutty dress

>more modern
>90s + Fantomex
>modern

Yeah it is. None of the new mutants post morrison matter.

putting fantomex and gambit on the same team is stupid
Morrison was a mistake

Soule can handle a complex plot if he has it plotted out beforehand...maybe the first two or 3 arcs will be good---oh who am I kidding one arc and reboot.

Fuck you Marvel. Why get hype for a 12 issue series?

Why? I liked their fight in the x-men civil war tie-in

Xmen books always had low diversty.

Fuck you, Soule is fucking horrible. Go drink bleach.

so you are old and have shit taste shoud i point out the obvious solution to your problem?

come on, Warren is whitebread no matter what willy wonka blueberries he's recently consumed.

and fantomex is always shown with light skin, he could be hispanic or asian or eskimo for all i know, but he clearly *isn't* black which is all the SJWs care about.

Psylocke and Gambit fucking would almost piss the entire team off

>Black guy from the future
>English/Asian ninja
>Souther girl
>Old Canadian man
>Rich white boy
>Guy from Louisiana who pretends to be french
>whatever Fantomex is

>Bishop is black
He's Aboriginal, not black.

Sjws see that as all white, too many men.

No ghetto black or trannie or gays.

Asians are foes of sjws.

>whatever Fantomex is
"""""""French""""""

He is the grandson of an aboriginal and a black woman, what does that make him?