Would you have done it, Sup Forums?

would you have done it, Sup Forums?

Of course, Homer is sexy as fuck

Chuck would have, but not Sneed.

nah, i'd leave the room and let them fuck in private.

fpbp

Yes. Marge flips her shit at the smallest and tries to make herself look like the superior in the marriage despite never working a day in her life and even considered cheating first in the marriage.

no. it is your sworn duty as a married man to turn down all thots. she made her choice and now envies what marge has.

Yep. Do it and just never speak of it again. What's the harm in that?

>Marge brags about how sleeping with French bowler was kind of empowering to her
>Homer barely had an agry reaction but wanted Marge to call it off
>Homer tells Marge about Mindy
>Marge is fucking living and grinding her teeth into dust next scene

Why is Marge such an awful person?

she never slept with the french dude, in fact his advances caught her completely off guard and plunged her into the exact same dilemma that homer was in, and they both reacted the exact same way.

She almost got shot by a plane in a cornfield and her toy plane caught on fire with her in it. Maybe she's just mad because she didn't die either time.

>Have gf for almost 8 years now
>fall madly in love with new, single friend
>Not sure if she likes me back or just really close friends
>confused and sad as hell

What do i do, anons?

your issue has literally nothing to do with OP's question. sounds like you should do one of the following.

A. ask yourself if 8 years is worth giving in to to your new found lust

B. ask yourself why you haven't broken up with someone you don't love

Thanks, user.

do what? feed and seed?

But Marge didn't sleep with the French guy

Everyone cheats. Infidelity rates are close to 100% now. If she didn't fuck him, she fucked someone else off screen. Why anyone even considers dating/marrying anymore is beyond me.

Nah, you're just fucked up and need to get off the internet more.

How do you break someone's heart after 8 years of building a relationship? How old are you? How long before she's infertile
I might be in the same position after a year with my gf

No, respecting your marriage is the foundation of a clean and meaningful life.

She gave up a career as an artist to marry Homer. She then went on to put up with his ridiculous amount of shit, never once cheating.

I hate women as much as the next guy but Marge is a saint.

Any normal woman would have left him days after marrying him.

fpbp

hell yeah!
we would have FUCKED
we would have SUCKED
I would FEED her my SEED

I think I'm right.

kek

To correct you further, Marge didn’t know about Mindy. She was grinding her teeth over Lurleen Lumpkin.

>If she didn't fuck him, she fucked someone else off screen.

Sure he's exaggerating, but he does have a point. It's amazingly easy to cheat if it's just a random dude/gal, and the definition of 'trust' is already distorted.

WEW LAD

yes

Based.

or

C. Ask yourself and your gf about how you feel re: opening up your relationship. Everyone has those thoughts, and the important part of your relationship is the trust you have in each other. That's not broken if you're on the same page.

Hey, who knows - maybe you'll get a threesome out of it.

No, but I wouldn't have married Marge in the first place either.

That's a horrible idea. Stick to A and B.

I would have got room service, yes

>open relationship
>threesome

Just two steps in a long and drawn out simmer into mutual resentment and distrust. If you're into relationship torture and years of unfulfilment then by all means go for it.

Yea, Id probably have left marge for her. Started a new family. Being loyal to something and passing opportunities is no way to live life.

Fucked my female friend when she was (and still is) in a relationship. I regretted it for two reasons: 1. She's a chubster 5/10 at best (but gives amazing head)
2. Her bf is a really likeable guy who's chill af

Now I'm scared of getting a girlfriend because she might cheat on me, even though I deserve it.

Yes. I would sneed all over her face.

Well Marge did Playboy, dirty whore.

Yes. Then there would be no zombie Simpsons.

Leave her or cheat before she does it to you

>after 8 years
>after a year with my gf
Its not even the same ballpark kid.