Why do people bitch about Hydra Cap if they love the bullshit they did with Superman on Injustice?

Why do people bitch about Hydra Cap if they love the bullshit they did with Superman on Injustice?

If anything, at least Hydra Cap is a well written story.

Injustice is not canon.

1. who bitches about hydra cap.

2. injustice isn't canon and embraces 200% retardation.

It doesn't matter, what matters is that people is cool with the idea.

Because Injustice was an alternate universe.

>1. who bitches about hydra cap.

Everyone who isn't Sup Forums. You know there's an entire world outside this meme loving board.

Shit like this happens all the time
The only people who whine about the concept and not the execution are normies.

"not muh cap. I don't read comics but I saw the Avengers and not muh cap"

Speak for yourself, I've always hated Injustice, especially when that hack Taylor wrote that issue whining about people making Superman darker WHILE WRITING THE STORY IN WHICH SUPERMAN BECOMES A MURDEROUS DICTATOR HELLO

>1. who bitches about hydra cap.
Moviefags on twitter and tumblr who think Hydra = Nazi because of Cap 1 and see it as anti-Semitic because Captain America was created by a pair of jews. That's pretty much it.

People like "What if" stories about Superman because it basically asks the question "What would the world be like if the Ubermensch had a different philosophy?"

Bait, but in the first game the canon versions show up to try to fix the Regime universe so they don't even try to make you think Injustice is official

Because no one cares about DC

I mean just look at their "movies"

Tom Taylor >>>>>>>>> Nick Spencer

This is not an opinion.

Because DC is clever enough to put any risky idea in alternative universes, while Marvel as the House of Retarded Ideas, they make every stupid crap, main canon.

Because Injustice is an elseworld. If they did this to Superman in main canon people would be more pissed off about it than they are with Captain America

No one cares about Award Winning kinos? This is new.

honest answer is that Cap is well liked by a generation of people because Marvel nailed him as a compassionate and caring man (even harder than the comics do in a lot of cases)

people don't view superman as anything outside of his powerset. people just care about the moral fiber of the man in the costume more in the case of Cap because DC hasn't portrayed superman well on film.

Taylor is doing Injustice 2 right? Please?

>It doesn't matter

It does though

yes

>because DC hasn't portrayed superman well on film.

Ok buddy

>Why do people bitch about Hydra Cap

They are moviefaggots that believe hydra is nazi, and marvel also forgot about the same

>if they love the bullshit they did with Superman on Injustice?

It's a videogame that shows other universe

Are you mentally ill?

Only Americans give a shit about Cap, a symbol of nationalism. Superman on the other hand is a global hero, the champion of planet Earth.

Elseworlds story.

It actually does matter. People are cool with any dumb idea as long as it's an Elseworlds.

>No one cares about Award* Winning* kinos? This is new.

Name the Academy Award winner for best picture of the last 5 Years without googling it.

That's right you can't, you retarded American

You know it's funny.

Even when he's 'zomg so evil!1', Injustice Superman is right 90% of the time and is a thousand times more heroic than Injustice Batman,

That's how shittily written Injustice is.

Sorry, I should have said in recent years. There's a reason adults love Reeves Supes and kids think he's lame.

Not true.

Captain America is the beacon of hope kind of idealistic hero for people outside the US aswell.

>people don't view superman as anything outside of his powerset. people just care about the moral fiber of the man in the costume more in the case of Cap

What a load of crap. The biggest complaint with MoS was a case of "not muh" because Superman wasn't like the Donner version. If people only cared about the powers MoS would have been a great showcase

It's the underwear.

>who think Hydra = Nazi because of Cap 1
But the Red Skull literally says the Nazis are shit and HYDRA doesn't want anything to do with them in Cap 1.

Are they retarded?

>The biggest complaint with MoS was a case of "not muh" because Superman wasn't like the Donner version.

Man Of Steel made a lot of money and a lot of people liked it. Comicfags bitched.

Out of America no one gives a fuck about Cap. Superman on the other hand is the global icon of superhero. If you ask anyone not American, about the superheroes the answers that you will get is Superman, Batman and Spiderman.

>honest answer is that Cap is well liked by a generation of people because Marvel nailed him as a compassionate and caring man

What are you talking about? He is a total cunt in the last movie, Cap was popular thanks to fun movies, once the movies are over people will forget about him again.

"The dictator has a point" is what Marvel has been trying to do with Doom since the 90's and they never got it right.

If anything, "Injustice" is better written than Doom since the 90's.

Yes they're retarded. user people don't really pay attention to the films they watch. Most people still think Star ars storm troopers are shit shots even though Leia says they were allowed to escape and that it's later confirmed by Tarkin

Main cap goes bad.

If it was a what if, who cares.

>Out of America no one gives a fuck about Cap.
>i literally live outside of burgerville
>the time i went to see CW most people were talking how they can't wait to see Cap beat the shit out of Iron Man
Not to mention Marvel is a lot more mainstream nowadays thanks to the movies. So, you're factually incorrect.

His history was changed with a cosmic cube. He's just going to revert back. Who cares?

It's not just that. It's the simple fact that things got so bad because Batman insisted on poking Superman with a stick until he had to escalate shit.

Not even american, but nice crying bro

>Captain America is the beacon of hope kind of idealistic hero for people outside the US aswell.

Now i know, you are the retarded faggot that masturbates to evans

Don't waste your time, is one particular fanboy, one guy so irrational that got into a fight with the spidey faggots and said Steve is smarter than peter. He is fairly crazy.

But people did bitch about Injustice Superman.
Injustice is nothing but hack storytelling, bloated amd contrived.

>moviefags complain about HYDRA because Nazis
That really makes no sense. HYDRA aren't Nazis in the MCU.

So Batman was not being reasonable? Even better.

Taylor is a master.

This is a simple, dumb story that makes sense on itself even if from the outside is stupid, no one cares about injustice, not even injustice fans. It's either fun for you or you just plain ignore it.

Marvel may be more mainstream the last few years. Superman is a global icon for almost a century. Supes is part of the childhood of millions of people and of at least 3 generations around the globe, becoming the synonim of superhero. It can't be any comparison between them.

Im british and I still like Cap over the other avengers

Injustice is basically one domino falling after another and snowballing out of control. Tweak a few basic elements and voila

>Batman insisted on poking Superman with a stick
reminds me of pic related

His fans do.

He still murdered and tried to take over the world.

>no one cares about injustice

"Injustice" trades sell better than any Captain America book. If nobody cares about Injustice, then the same can be said about Cap's books.

As someone from NotMurrica, Cap looks like a fucking clown. Imagine a Captain Moldova dressed up in his country's flag; that's what Cap looks like to the rest of us.

I didn't claim Cap was far more popular than Supes, but that he's now well known by the mainstream community thanks to exposure by movies, but anyway, I'll take you conceded the argument since you didn't make an effort to debunk the main point.

they were founded by a nazi extremist who felt that the nazi extremist group he was a part of was neither nazi nor extremist enough and he could do better

>Left
Elseworlds
>Right
616 cosmic cube bullshit

Hydra Cap is a cool story that will bring on a shitty status quo. It's the Anti-Civil War.

In comparison with the other Avengers perhaps. But in comparison with Superman, Cap is not this kind of global icon. Ask any child or any person, American or not, and can tell you who Superman is, his origin story, Krypton, Lois etc. You can't say the same with Steve.

They weren't, HYDRA is an ancient organization in the MCU.

>Are they retarded?
Yes. Obviously.

>This is not an opinion.
You're right, it's a lie.

>His fans do.
>Captain America
>Comic fans

I'm sure all 12 of them are furious

>Ask any child or any person, American or not, and can tell you who Superman is, his origin story, Krypton, Lois etc. You can't say the same with Steve.
Bold claim, DCfriend. In this particular day and age you might be surprised if you tried this.

Nah, sorry Nick

not an argument, kiddo

Your buttmad is showing

>no one cares about injustice

>Injustice has 8 trades among the Top 750 of 2016.
>Captain America has literally none.

Also.

>Tom Taylor has 8 trades among the Top 750 (which put him in the Top 15 comic creators).
>Nick Spencer has literally none.

The numbers have spoken.

ancient hydra and modern hydra have only a few flimsy connections, they're in every meaningful way two different groups

that's like saying every single group to call themselves the illuminati was part of the same unbroken tradition, or that modern christians are part of the same religion that the tribe of abraham was. patently false in every meaningful way.

Yeah, I'm not American either and I love Cap. He's my second fave Avenger after Hulk.

If it didn't matter people wouldn't bring up the character philosophy changes in the DCU.

I don't think a kid could tell you either. The MCU seems a lot more popular with late teens and 20 somethings. Kids are watching Zootopia and other shit like that

I doubt that if they even know the name Steve Rogers. While almost everyone knows who Clark Kent is.

1. Injustice is not in main continuity. Hydra Cap is.
2. Injustice Supes goes evil after he suffers a mental breakdown after Joker tricking him into killing his wife, unborn child, and city.
3. Cap goes Nazi after "LOL, we decided it would be shocking so we had a cosmic cube do it."

He is not even your favorite Avenger.

It absolutely matters, Nick. If DC did what you did in canon, I'd lose my shit. They're just smart enough to know not to, even during the heydey of DC making stupid fucking ideas when the first Inustice was released.

He said any child or any person, though.

Considering they call themselves by their "real names" in movies more often than their superhero names I still say a fair share of people would recognize him by his civilian name.

Nah he has fans. Theyre just wanting to revert backwards to the 80s.

Captain America's story is pretty well known.

>Skinny kid volunteers to join the war effort against the Nazis
>Gets given some shit which makes him a superhero
>Frozen in ice and awoken in the modern age

His background is basically as basic as Superman's. Both are Golden Age characters. They've been around for quite some time.

>at least Hydra Cap is a well written story.

>Deus Ex Machina changes his past just because.
>well written
lel

Superman was right thou.

I'm saying that no one cares, injustice is popular and fun, no one gets mad when something stupid happens, no one will get offended, remember dick's dead? or harley is an independent womyn that put a bomb? that's all the controversy you caan get from that.

And yes, even less people care about captain america, over one billion in ticket sales and normies still can't name one single villian and don't remember the bad guy from the first movie, they call winter soldier "bucky".

>double line jumper
>obsessed with brand wars
you are as much of a cancer there than on Sup Forums, fanatic sack of shit

Again in US perhaps. Outside if you bring a comic picture of Clark and Steve, there is no way that they will not recognize this guy with the glasses, over some random blonde guy.

>they call winter soldier "bucky".
You're talking about normies, barely anyone in the movies calls him the "Winter Soldier", it's always "barnes" or "bucky" so it sticks.

Though I agree for all the cash Marvel is making with the movies their heroes aren't universally recognized yet.

-The main sale was the Injustice game which was about real Superman and his friends fighting regime Superman and his army. So unless you legit have brain problems you'd know that Injustice regime Superman is not the real Superman.
-Injustice comic isn't canon with the main comics
-Man of Steel and BvS had substandard reaction from general public
-Captain America films had generally good reception from the general public, or at least Avengers 1, Captain America 2 and 3.
-DC didn't really promote the Injustice comic the way Marvel promoted the Hydra Cap reveal. What would the point be? Injustice is still an alt universe.
-Because Marvel promoted it through media channels the Hydra Cap thing got everyone's attention.
-Did you notice most of the people complaining about Hydra Cap bring up the Hydra Cap = Nazi comparison? That's how you know most of the knowledge of the complainers comes from the movies. Or few people wanted to read Hickman's SHIELD stuff.

>buff blond guy in a comic
The first normie response would undoubtedly be Captain America or if they actually don't recognize who that character is their first thought would be Captain America. No one is going to fucking say Aquaman or Hawkeye.

Cap is well known as a propaganda vehicle
Supes is well known as a superhero

>Deus Ex Cubum
Fixed.

>mfw Hydra Cap completely stole the spotlight from Rebirth

>Batman pokes superman with a stick, causing Superman to escalate

I think Injustice is dumb as shit, but this is pretty much every crossover with those two. Seriously, Batman's a real fucking asshole to Superman. He's more likely to kill Clark for something really arbitrary, than to kill Joker for raping the entire batfamily with cacti.

Also, it's because the whole thing still hasn't been properly explained. Could captain be convinced to change sides? Sure. But you best be quick on explaining why, because if you stick with side character backstory for too long, people are just going to get tired of that shit.

>You're talking about normies

And there's 100 normies for every casual and 100 casual for every real comic fan. Cultural impact is reflected outside the target audience. And the MCU, just like AVATAR lacks cultural impact. Why? It's too soon to say.

>mfw Hydra Cap sells worse than Humphries' Green Lanterns.

10 bucks that if you bring a comic book picture of him as Steve Rogers, outside of US, the 50% will not have any idea who he is.

>And the MCU, just like AVATAR lacks cultural impact.
But that's not true. Everybody knows who the Avengers, Iron Man, Loki and the Guardians of the Galaxy are, no one remembers Avatar.

Not really, sure call it simple. but it's not comparable. Superman origin is an archetype, steve is generic. Batman is the only one that compares to superman when it comes to origin story relevance.

How many parodies and references to superman origin can you find in movies and comics? Kids can now the origin of superman even if they have never seen a superman cartoon

I don't think you've been outside for a long time

Does Cap Hydra have something as funny as this?

No? Then there's the difference

You're on.

I'll try it next Saturday, deal?

>mfw Rebirth is still topping the charts every month and Cap has been completely forgotten

>Everybody knows who the Avengers

They dont. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the MCU has had zero impact outside one or two jokes on Family Guy.

You're trying too hard.

People love cap in my country.